meeme1

Nov 20, 2019
hey all, firstly ScrewThisNoise, your a legend, been a fan of your repacks for ages,

ive started having this odd issue where the char dosen't penetrate anymore?
regardless of position or skin model used (i have tried the recommendations ive seen so far) it doent work,
this wasent an issue in the past and has come out of the blue, i havent changed any repacks or mods yet :(

the picture is pretty much as far as the rod will go, any tips?

Edit -changed the heros size a few times via the scaling option, fixed the issue,
this fixed some other issues as well with the sex animations :)

Last edited:

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, I downloaded the Official Illusion Character Packs but upon installing them, the game started running extremely slow. Apparently it cannot handle that many additional character cards (10,000+). Every time I move rooms, the screen stays white for a couple of minutes. Also, character creator becomes unresponsive. I had to remove a couple thousand of them to at least make the creator work. I can't find anyone else talking about this though. Honestly I don't need that many of course but I figured an official pack from the developer wouldn't cause issues like that but guess not. Anyone experience and able to resolve?

For another note, I came across this Reddit article but the guy of course didn't remember how he got his game to look like that aside from a couple of generic tips. Does anyone have a tutorial on how to get my game to look like this?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
oh yeah,holy sh*t 2B i'm crying.That her guys!That is really her in Honey select 2 Libido,99% looks like her i'm promise! View attachment 806933
Just missing the sword, though.

hey all, firstly ScrewThisNoise, your a legend, been a fan of your repacks for ages,

ive started having this odd issue where the char dosen't penetrate anymore?
regardless of position or skin model used (i have tried the recommendations ive seen so far) it doent work,
this wasent an issue in the past and has come out of the blue, i havent changed any repacks or mods yet :(

the picture is pretty much as far as the rod will go, any tips?

Edit -changed the heros size a few times via the scaling option, fixed the issue,
this fixed some other issues as well with the sex animations :)
Good job fixing it!
Just for future reference, though, 75 (i think) is the default male height and changing it is not normally possible with a vanilla install. No idea if you already knew/figured it out, but best getting it out just in case.

Hi, I downloaded the Official Illusion Character Packs but upon installing them, the game started running extremely slow. Apparently it cannot handle that many additional character cards (10,000+). Every time I move rooms, the screen stays white for a couple of minutes. Also, character creator becomes unresponsive. I had to remove a couple thousand of them to at least make the creator work. I can't find anyone else talking about this though. Honestly I don't need that many of course but I figured an official pack from the developer wouldn't cause issues like that but guess not. Anyone experience and able to resolve?

For another note, I came across this Reddit article but the guy of course didn't remember how he got his game to look like that aside from a couple of generic tips. Does anyone have a tutorial on how to get my game to look like this?
About the first paragraph... That's new to me, no wonder my game loads so quick.

And about the second paragraph, it says it right below the title, .

Reactions: d7b

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
can i use this update pack found here to update the game i got off f95 here ? from 4 to 4.1

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
work around option 2 for sure, mouth and pointy elvish knows from 1 works better according to reference, keep the eye's on 2 tho. also, work on the lower face proportions: keep the nose to mouth distance but decrease the mouth to chin area, make the chin a little more pointy as well. id also work on the skin tones, eyes and hair. maybe lip's shape too.

good work(y)
Thanks, I will definitely try! (y)

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a manifest of the most recent optional updates to 4.0? Like the studio item updates and such. I'm considering downloading these, but it's a pretty hefty install, so I want to make sure it's worth it first.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Sucking Blowjobs

Does anybody knows hot to force "correct" sucking blowjobs, in which the girl actually puts all (or at least half) the dick in her mouth? Right now, all they do is to put the tip of the dick inside and nothing more...
I've been fiddling with the plugins but with no results...

Thanks in advance!

CapitanSuci0

Dec 21, 2019
Hey all, So I completely messed up my access to the game... I installed the " ScrewThisNoise HS2 betterpack R4 ", wasn't too clear as to how to install it (i don't mess with these sorts of things barely if ever), moved some files around and now the game 'Black Screen freezes/hangs' every time even from Launcher. I hope someone here can help me out. I'd greatly appreciate it.

pingerring

May 9, 2017
I run HS2 vr and it's white screen after the illusion logo. I cannot see the main menu but I can hear the bgm. Same after vanillifying.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hey all, So I completely messed up my access to the game... I installed the " ScrewThisNoise HS2 betterpack R4 ", wasn't too clear as to how to install it (i don't mess with these sorts of things barely if ever), moved some files around and now the game 'Black Screen freezes/hangs' every time even from Launcher. I hope someone here can help me out. I'd greatly appreciate it.
hi, assuming you had it working before. if you downloaded the the all in one R4 repack from the OP, then you must still have the "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R4.7z" right? so back up your "user data" folder in your game root (it contains your chara cards, studio scenes and sittings..etc) , unzip 7z repack file, and copy/ovewrite the userdata folder to the new game root and that's it.

if you upgraded from R3 to R4 then im sorry i have no idea what it is. but it must be an overwriting issue.

I run HS2 vr and it's white screen after the illusion logo. I cannot see the main menu but I can hear the bgm. Same after vanillifying.
never used VR. no idea :p

Is there a manifest of the most recent optional updates to 4.0? Like the studio item updates and such. I'm considering downloading these, but it's a pretty hefty install, so I want to make sure it's worth it first.
when it comes to studio items, every mod/object is worth it right? :) i only got to HS2 recently and i'm still in the "checking out stuff/mods/content" phase, and i'm not even close to be done so everything is new to me hehe. thats why i wish we have a mod release thread so we can stay updated and to encourage modders to release here at f95.

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
will the 4.1 update be added to main page later ?
You can report the OP under "Game update" with a link to the new version to let the mods know.

hi, assuming you had it working before. if you downloaded the the all in one R4 repack from the OP, then you must still have the "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R4.7z" right? so back up your "user data" folder in your game root (it contains your chara cards, studio scenes and sittings..etc) , unzip 7z repack file, and copy/ovewrite the userdata folder to the new game root and that's it.
To add on to hun hunter's reply, never extract the repack on top of an already installed game and don't forget to also hit the registry fix .bat, just in case.

when it comes to studio items, every mod/object is worth it right? :) i only got to HS2 recently and i'm still in the "checking out stuff/mods/content" phase, and i'm not even close to be done so everything is new to me hehe. thats why i wish we have a mod release thread so we can stay updated and to encourage modders to release here at f95.
I'd recommend keeping the whole studio modpack if you're planning on using the studio because more assets to use is always good and you never know if a downloaded scene has an item you deleted.
I heard the discord for it is the closest there is to a release thread but i haven't tried it to really know.

To the original post, the closest that comes to mind is that you could check ScrewThisNoise's patreon/subscribestar for Sideloader Modpack updates, they're 99% of the time listed in text and they're mostly self-explanatory.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Any one had same problem with me? The game just won't start, no message, in windows task manager the honeyselect2.exe just blink in, then gone.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
JimmyJazz69 If you mean in the main game ,I have noticed it depends on the penis replacement you choose ,some will not even go in much at all ,but if it does go in a bit ,what you need to do is mess around with a plugin which i can't remember the name of

anyway when in game press n or ctrl + n then select any char and adjust the z axis which will move the char forward or back accordingly ,I am not sure if it is n so mess around until the plugin shows up ,it's named something like mover or dragger ,clicking keys to try to find the plugin may toggle something so press it again after to make sure you did not toggle something

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Tew

Aug 16, 2017
How does one make nyachoo's mods work? It's a complete mystery to me, especially the graphics preset.

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
check your antivirus isnt catching it and putting it in virus chest
No, I don't use an antivirus.

BetterRepack has a [BR] Vanillify the game.bat, as I strip all translation, mods and BRextra, the game can start, but I can not enter Option menu, go to "Chara make" then the game freezed in loading and give a white screen, go to "play" then it can load the first scene but also freezed in front of the door and I can see a character behind the door posing "T"(animation error?). I thinking it's some mods or plugins not working well.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes