Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Anyone know why nipple colour and pubic hair keep appearing and disappearing in create, then disappear completely in the game? I tried default nipples/pubes and custom ones, both keep disappearing the same.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Yo guys, so i want to adjust the jiggle physic from the breast but it doesn't work. I can only change the ass jiggle, which is nice but i want to target the breast. I have the mod HS2_jiggle v1.0 installed and everything but somehoe i cant change the breast jiggle still. Thanks for helping
if jiggle doesn't work for you, try the HS boob setting mod, it also shows boob bone's slider in game creation

Jan 26, 2020
Quick question: I vaguely remember how the bonemod worked in HS1 and was wondering if a similar process works for HS2 to make the male character bigger/smaller? Thanks in advance.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello,
Do you guys know how to change the lighting in HS Studio so we can make it looks like the scene takes place during the night ?
I know how to increase the light but I don't find how to reduce it...

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Hello,
Do you guys know how to change the lighting in HS Studio so we can make it looks like the scene takes place during the night ?
System-> Scene Effects-> Color adjustment-> Shade-> Night and then just mess with the settings to get the desired look. At least that's how I do it.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Quick question: I vaguely remember how the bonemod worked in HS1 and was wondering if a similar process works for HS2 to make the male character bigger/smaller? Thanks in advance.
Yes, ABMX, basically, all the orange/yellow text bits in maker.

Hello,
System-> Scene Effects-> Color adjustment-> Shade-> Night and then just mess with the settings to get the desired look. At least that's how I do it.
This.
Don't forget System > Character Lightning if you want to change only the characters because illusion couldn't be assed to implement a better lightning system.

Reactions: Kalyha
D

Deleted member 1794368

Hi there, sorry if this has already been answered, but how do I rename a character in the editor?

EDIT: nevermind, found it. The problem is, if you edit the girls from the character group selection scree, is missing a few options. To fully edit a card, you have to launch the editor in the main screen, then load it in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Yes, ABMX, basically, all the orange/yellow text bits in maker.

This.
Don't forget System > Character Lightning if you want to change only the characters because illusion couldn't be assed to implement a better lightning system.
Hey, sorry but I am quite new to honey Select. Does this ABMX help with the animations when I change the height of my character? I noticed that it doesn't match anymore when I for example make my Char smaller, he doesn't "hit" anything.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Considering how community driven the game is. How bad is the machine translation right now? Is the game still getting fan translations or is everyone waiting for Fakku to pick up the title. Anything in particular I'd need to know mod wise for the game or is everything set on the first page?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Considering how community driven the game is. How bad is the machine translation right now? Is the game still getting fan translations or is everyone waiting for Fakku to pick up the title. Anything in particular I'd need to know mod wise for the game or is everything set on the first page?
Discord. Screwthisnoise is on top of content that isn't bleeding edge; discord for everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoroG90

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hey, sorry but I am quite new to honey Select. Does this ABMX help with the animations when I change the height of my character? I noticed that it doesn't match anymore when I for example make my Char smaller, he doesn't "hit" anything.
bone modding is powerful and chara creation isn't as fun without it, not only for size but for proportions as well. but yah it wont align well in main game if the values are not within range, bone mods are more of a studio thing if you ask me. and i heard now that there are scripted studio items such as dicks guns and other things that can track points and can be used to the purpose. maybe its time to try the studio instead =)

Thanks, I'll try this
also try fog along with lighting, setting the right values and color depending on scene. fir darker scenes, i advice to kill all map and chara lights and use point/spot lights to create a realistic look. it also gives control over rims and edges of objects.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes