Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Found this card on kenzato by user Windskipper - how the hell did he turn her tongue blue? I think it must be some RGB settings in the Material Editor, but I can't find it.
HS2ChaF_20200812160840364.png

Reactions: lure_Kin

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
worry not ray! i actually made you a "DickGun" lol View attachment 820995

its not much, just few items attached to each other really :p i even dumped in some gimmicks to maximize the fun. check out the video and scene png below. enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy based, thank you so much, lol.

Found this card on kenzato by user Windskipper - how the hell did he turn her tongue blue? I think it must be some RGB settings in the Material Editor, but I can't find it.
View attachment 821121
Okay, hit MatEd (All) then on the searchbar type "tang", scroll down to "Color" and voila!

I just noticed you can also turn her tongue into a lightstick if you use values over 1.

topaq123

Aug 9, 2017
Can someone help? My cloth won't load. (when load clothing it's nude or only underwears loaded) Outfit card from game can be loaded normally but those from KKManager or another websites seem not working even I try to install them properly.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Okay, hit MatEd (All) then on the searchbar type "tang", scroll down to "Color" and voila!

I just noticed you can also turn her tongue into a lightstick if you use values over 1.
Thanks! That glowstick effect might be funny in dark scenes - now that I know what a "tang" is I'll give it a shot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys, any tuto on how to install it ? There are so many links, I'm a bit lost to be honest o_O

Thank you!
hi, just download the all in one hs2 R4.1 from stn here:

just pick the "full pack" dl link on the left. after downloading, there will be 2 7z files, the 20gb~ is the actual game (unzip and play) and the other 50gb~ file is just extra mods for the studio which you can skip if you are not interested in the studio.

dont forget to run the InitSetting.exe

Did R4 hotfix delete push-up mod? Or i just cand find the button
open \BepInEx\Plugins in your root, if you can't find the PushUpAI.dll then re add it again, it can be found in [OPTIONAL] Mods folder inside your game root as well. btw you always better backup the "userdata" folder and all plugins you add on your own when updating to another repack.

can the material editor be used to edit the nails texture as well? i couldnt find the obj details for nails in (all) nor body

Reactions: d7b and namprofli3

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
open \BepInEx\Plugins in your root, if you can't find the PushUpAI.dll then re add it again, it can be found in [OPTIONAL] Mods folder inside your game root as well. btw you always better backup the "userdata" folder and all plugins you add on your own when updating to another repack.
much obliged

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next character

PS: Character made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: d7b

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
ok just starting to download the 58gb torrent
just one quesiton

do you need some special keyboard commands to activate the mods or are the mods already loaded ?

one more
is the voice acting in english or japanse?

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Can someone help me fix my game. I just installed it and everytime i select create boys/girls it crashes HELP

Ryes

Jun 6, 2018
But like what do i download? there a shit ton of links
Click the spoiler r4 base game, download all 6 from nopy then highlight all the winrar things, press extract here then wait for them to unpack into 1 and extract that.

Atleast that's what i did, maybe unpacking into 1 is unnecessary but i've had other things bug out when not doing that so just do it to save future time in the case that it does bug out.

Reactions: d7b and namprofli3

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
back to Daz 3D :)
fucked up.jpg

70gb of HS2 data and the game cant even get the eyes right LOOOOOL

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes