Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
How do you make inverted nipples? I'm assuming that it's an option and I'm missing something somewhere. If it's not possible in the base game, could someone refer me to a mod that allows that?

Thanks in advance!

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
The game is nice from a graphics standpoint and awesome for a character creator or those that use it for studio but as a game it sucks badly just like the original. Played it for like 2 mins literally, quit and deleted it, not sure why this gets so much praise.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hi guys, any tuto on how to install it ? There are so many links, I'm a bit lost to be honest o_O

Thank you!
Download the All-In-One or Split Archive, extract the first if split, extract the zip then there you go!

can the material editor be used to edit the nails texture as well? i couldnt find the obj details for nails in (all) nor body
Probably, haven't checked.
You could try changing sliders and numbers until something changes on the nails in the meantime, i guess. But do it on (All), though, i'm pretty sure it already includes Body and Face in it.

ok just starting to download the 58gb torrent
just one quesiton

do you need some special keyboard commands to activate the mods or are the mods already loaded ?

one more
is the voice acting in english or japanse?
I'd say both.
Some are loaded, some accesible through a new button and others need a keyboard shortcut to activate.

The voice acting is in japanese.

Can someone help me fix my game. I just installed it and everytime i select create boys/girls it crashes HELP
Checked output_log? Tested without BepInEx folder?

But like what do i download? there a shit ton of links
All-In-One torrent or one of each part, both in OP.

back to Daz 3D :)
View attachment 822356

70gb of HS2 data and the game cant even get the eyes right LOOOOOL
I could be wrong, though, but don't these require specific slider values to fully recreate one character?

The game is nice from a graphics standpoint and awesome for a character creator or those that use it for studio but as a game it sucks badly just like the original. Played it for like 2 mins literally, quit and deleted it, not sure why this gets so much praise.
Ahem.

awesome for a character creator or those that use it for studio
Then again, i'm not interested in the main game so i don't really know either.

Reactions: hun hunter and d7b

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! My PoV might not be fully representative, but from what I heard 8 out of ten people use Honey Select 1 and 2 for character and scene creation and give a damn about the game itself. That might be the reason why the two games get so much praise. For character creation most of Illusion´s "games" are really great. For instance, I bought Koikatsu on Steam and applied Illusion´s own patch to it. Even this, many here on the forum will call it "basic", version of Koikatsu rocks for Manga creation. Besides, Koikatsu has some VN making tools included.
I think even Illusion themselves recognise that their games are mostly used for character/scene creation, not gaming. The most "it is a game too" game of Illusion´s make might be Artificial Academy 2 and to a certain degree Sexy Beach Premium.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Hi! My PoV might not be fully representative, but from what I heard 8 out of ten people use Honey Select 1 and 2 for character and scene creation and give a damn about the game itself.
Yeah I imagine this is where the praise comes from, I do recognise that the creation side of things are indeed very nice. You can create elaborate characters and scenes etc within the studio. I just wish they would spend more time on the gameplay itself because even calling it a game is being generous.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah I imagine this is where the praise comes from, I do recognise that the creation side of things are indeed very nice. You can create elaborate characters and scenes etc within the studio. I just wish they would spend more time on the gameplay itself because even calling it a game is being generous.
In my opinion, Illusion has stopped developing games as such and produces creation software with some "gameplay" tacked on. Koikatsu is a prime example of this. Gameplay is not worth many words written down, but you can make terrific Manga characters and scenes. While basic, the VN tools included let you make your own Visual Novels and you can make an "idol show" with your creations as well.
Illusion once had games with real gameplay in it, like the mentioned AA 2 or Sexy Beach series, but that was some years ago. That most users use the games for creation might have been the tipping point then. Since after those games, gameplay became a distant second to the creation tools.
Maybe one day Illusion will create a "full" erotic game anew, but right now they seem comfortable in their niche.

plutt201

Mar 1, 2017
I read that you can change penis size with bonemod, searching for "dan". When starting a sex scene the new size sometimes work, but resets to the default when changing position. I guess bonemod doesn't work well ingame?

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
In my opinion, Illusion has stopped developing games as such and produces creation software with some "gameplay" tacked on. Koikatsu is a prime example of this. Gameplay is not worth many words written down, but you can make terrific Manga characters and scenes. While basic, the VN tools included let you make your own Visual Novels and you can make an "idol show" with your creations as well.
Illusion once had games with real gameplay in it, like the mentioned AA 2 or Sexy Beach series, but that was some years ago. That most users use the games for creation might have been the tipping point then. Since after those games, gameplay became a distant second to the creation tools.
Maybe one day Illusion will create a "full" erotic game anew, but right now they seem comfortable in their niche.
Try Ai-Girl. The developers tried to make a complete game. In my opinion, this is a sequel to Artifical Girl 3. Unfortunately, in that game, the developers did a poor job of optimizing. Even on powerful computers, the game slows down. But you can use HS2 as a character creator, and play live with your girls on the island in Ai-Girl. Girls can cook there, you can talk to them, they move, collect materials, you can look after them, shape their character ...
Just follow the rule, if you have a no powerful computer, play with two girls, no more.

Reactions: lure_Kin

kam 1594561231

Jul 8, 2019
[QUOTE =“ Great_Old_One,帖子:4225521,成員:2786036”]
如果您使用的是BetterRepack發行版,則100%保存位於“ [OPTIONAL] BRExtras”文件夾中。否則,請繼續:

[ATTACH = full] 824956 [/ ATTACH]
[/引用]
ŤHANKS

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next character (Studio purpose)

PS: Character made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: namprofli3

Cookie_Elf

Aug 8, 2020
Hi all. This is a question from a noob. For some reason when I am using Creator in HS2 some outfits don't seem to be working anymore. Either only some parts of the clothes show up on the character or are completely missing. Does anyone know why does this happen? Also in StudioNEOV2 when I add voice lines I can't hear anything at all. I have all audio settings to the max but every time i play a voice line it's silent.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
I have 2 questions,
First one is about clothes for guys, I was wondering if there's a mod where you can use female clothing on male models or if there is a place where i can find male clothing.
The second is kind of similar to the first but I was wondering if I can find more hats somewhere, preferably the type rappers wear but beanies would be nice too.

BobNugget1212122

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, in the installation instructions it says we're supposed to run InitSetting.exe and update the base game, but i dont see an update button anywhere?

gfghsfsts.JPG

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes