namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey, sorry but I am quite new to honey Select. Does this ABMX help with the animations when I change the height of my character? I noticed that it doesn't match anymore when I for example make my Char smaller, he doesn't "hit" anything.
bone modding is powerful and chara creation isn't as fun without it, not only for size but for proportions as well. but yah it wont align well in main game if the values are not within range, bone mods are more of a studio thing if you ask me. and i heard now that there are scripted studio items such as dicks guns and other things that can track points and can be used to the purpose. maybe its time to try the studio instead =)
I don't necessarily disagree with hun hunter here, but if you still want to keep playing the main game, ABMX and the male height slider are not normally supported so they might misalign.

Also, dick guns? I haven't tried HS2's studio too much. Care to fill me in? I'm very interested.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Thanks for the info!

Can anyone give me a tip how to make different highs working without messing up the animations?

Has anyone managed to make for example a small guy and a big woman while the animations are still working?

Sorry if that was asked before but I couldn't find an answer using the search function.

weedncoke123

Jan 10, 2020
Hello what are the BASEGAME PARTS(20GB) and SIDELOADERS(52GB) Do i need it to get the full fapping experience?

Last edited:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
So this game along with the sideloader is 70GB? WOW. And most are saying it's basically HS 1 with better graphics and less modifications. Is this even worth the effort and space?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I don't necessarily disagree with hun hunter here, but if you still want to keep playing the main game, ABMX and the male height slider are not normally supported so they might misalign.

Also, dick guns? I haven't tried HS2's studio too much. Care to fill me in? I'm very interested.
FREEZE! i have a dick gun here boi! lol was a typo. i meant "dicks/guns" or any kind of weapon or object that you would like to direct to a precise point/direction :D
so about the scripted tools, i personally haven't use it yet as im also new to studio neo my self too, i preferred classic in the past. but here, i read abot it at hooh's

make sure to read the short pdf inside the mega folder

Thanks for the info!

Can anyone give me a tip how to make different highs working without messing up the animations?

Has anyone managed to make for example a small guy and a big woman while the animations are still working?

Sorry if that was asked before but I couldn't find an answer using the search function.
i didnt try it so im not sure, but i think if both your characters are within the 0-100 height range it would still work in main game, so dont use values likw "120" or "-50". also make sure to take off any shoes with heels just to make sure the female is not snapped off.

Hello what are the BASEGAME PARTS(20GB) and SIDELOADERS(52GB) Do i need it to get the full fapping experience?
the 20gb part is the game (modded with clothes ans plugin) just unzip n' play, the other 50gb are mods and maps for the side loader that u may skip if you are not in to studio. also, make sure to run InitSetting.exe in root from time to time so you get updates for the mods installed.

So this game along with the sideloader is 70GB? WOW. And most are saying it's basically HS 1 with better graphics and less modifications. Is this even worth the effort and space?
bigtime, worth it!

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Considering how community driven the game is. How bad is the machine translation right now? Is the game still getting fan translations or is everyone waiting for Fakku to pick up the title. Anything in particular I'd need to know mod wise for the game or is everything set on the first page?
The interface translation (to English) is actually pretty good, IMO. The machine translation of the monologues... not so good – but they are mostly funny, even when they don't make any sense! :)

awerawer95

Nov 7, 2019
2 quick questions!

Is it possible to add new sex positions to the game?

If I am stuck in R2 since I forgot to update the game, how do I go to R4.1 which is the latest right now?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
2 quick questions!

Is it possible to add new sex positions to the game?

If I am stuck in R2 since I forgot to update the game, how do I go to R4.1 which is the latest right now?
You add? No. Them add, yes.

You might was well wait for DX if you haven't got to 4.1 yet.

dream1980

Mar 16, 2019
I was wondering if anyone can help find studio addon pack that lets you customize animation kinematics by attaching objects, etc. You pull it up by pressing CTRL-I on previous versions. I tried DLing some mods and placing them in the HS2 Plugin directory but it doesn't seem to work.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
FREEZE! i have a dick gun here boi! lol was a typo. i meant "dicks/guns" or any kind of weapon or object that you would like to direct to a precise point/direction :D
so about the scripted tools, i personally haven't use it yet as im also new to studio neo my self too, i preferred classic in the past. but here, i read abot it at hooh's

make sure to read the short pdf inside the mega folder
Thank you! I'm saddened it was a typo but i'll check this out because i actually didn't even heard of scripted objects.

Thanks for the info!

i didnt try it so im not sure, but i think if both your characters are within the 0-100 height range it would still work in main game, so dont use values likw "120" or "-50". also make sure to take off any shoes with heels just to make sure the female is not snapped off.
To add to this, don't forget the male height isn't normally changeable so setting it to anything other than the default (75, i think) causes misalignments.

Well, you can do fine with just the base game if you like vanilla. The 52GB is optional, you should only keep it if you want a posing tool.

I was wondering if anyone can help find studio addon pack that lets you customize animation kinematics by attaching objects, etc. You pull it up by pressing CTRL-I on previous versions. I tried DLing some mods and placing them in the HS2 Plugin directory but it doesn't seem to work.
?

Reactions: d7b and dream1980

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Heya all. i wanted to ask you if someone may can tell me if there are some Latex clothes to add somehow? Like transparent Latexsuit. I did look around but didn't find really what i was looking for. So may you have a suggestion like a mod or clothes i could add. Thanks for your time :)

dream1980

Mar 16, 2019
Thank you! I'm saddened it was a typo but i'll check this out because i actually didn't even heard of scripted objects.

To add to this, don't forget the male height isn't normally changeable so setting it to anything other than the default (75, i think) causes misalignments.

Well, you can do fine with just the base game if you like vanilla. The 52GB is optional, you should only keep it if you want a posing tool.

?
Thanks bro. I'll look into it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I wouldn't download the full 70GB unless you got the space for it. I just started using HS2 today, and just tried HS1 earlier this week: The physics have improved, not that they were ever bad >> There's a few more sex positions >> Customizations has some more options >> You can sleep now during the main game and talk in the lobby.

Issues >> The penis clips heavily during the reverse cowgirl >> The penis clips during some of the sex positions.

Last edited:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
worry not ray! i actually made you a "DickGun" lol dickgun.png

its not much, just few items attached to each other really :p i even dumped in some gimmicks to maximize the fun. check out the video and scene png below. enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I WISH! that plugin was great. its called "AdvancedIKGUI" plugin, i'm not sure if the creator is still active (forgot his name) but i joan apparently made a more complex animation plugin for later titles called "timeline", he didn't port that to HS2 yet but i'm sure he will. but you still can animate things using gimmicks and pistons "minimally" just like i did with the dick gun up there for now or until a real animation plugin is present ;) take a look at the scene and ill try help as much as i can.

@ everyone and people who have allot of plugin experience
also there was a bunch of mods that i hope see coming from HS1 to HS2, or if anybody knows an alternative and can point out something simillar:
-CMMod shortcut plugin: used mainly for the maker, it can add multiple characters to the game maker scene at once, helps with theme creation and size look referencing in general. also allows you to change clothes states, maker scene lighting, poses and allot allot more.

-AdvancedIKGUI: as stated above, it allows you to animates nodes with key frames, animations speed, ik/fk bone weights and, bone/object attachment, voice states, import animations from other games and a dozen things more.

-lockonplugin: simple but amazing, u press "M" and your camera is locked on your char instantly, can be locked on various body bones as desired and it also lets you select the next character in scene/game by pressing "L".

-itsuboru's shortcutSH plugin: (i hope i got his name right..anyway, awesome japanese plugin creator) and it does..many many things lol, like most things that u can do in studio neo today but years before illusion invented neo. and allot more! like for an example you can add multiple frames in a scene, each with a dedicated camera on your studio screen, crazy tuff :LOL:
cur knows this guy, i'm not sure if he is on this board though.

check this spoiler for plugin reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i heared "CheatsTools" plugin can do many things but i haven't get in to it yet and i find it too complicated.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes