Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Just a guess based on roy12's info on this one, but you may need to delete an old version of the mod for this character, and add the new one if you haven't already. Check here:
Gonna retry in a bit, will see what happens.

EDIT: No file to be found like if it was the old version from AI (According to the notice) gonna try and manually delete everything related to her and Kanna and reinstall

Moving the mods from mods to mods/sideloader modpack and updating the repack to 4.1 seems to have done it. Most likely the latter more than the former,, cheers.

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Might be a weird question but is there more out of sex interaction with the girls in this one or is it the exact same format than the previous one?

Cookie_Elf

Aug 8, 2020
Well I will just download the latest HS2 full pack which will only take me 18 hours. I hope the outfits will work now. But if I have to update each time this happens I will relive the last Call Of Duty MW nightmare where every few days there was a MP update which was always around 7gb huge. I couldn't play SINGLE player missions until it was updated. Now 7gb isn't that big if you have a good connection but for me and my adsl 500kb/s it was as annoying as hemorrhoids.

Reactions: namprofli3

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Well I will just download the latest HS2 full pack which will only take me 18 hours. I hope the outfits will work now. But if I have to update each time this happens I will relive the last Call Of Duty MW nightmare where every few days there was a MP update which was always around 7gb huge. I couldn't play SINGLE player missions until it was updated. Now 7gb isn't that big if you have a good connection but for me and my adsl 500kb/s it was as annoying as hemorrhoids.
Is this the part where I tell you DX is 6 more gigs?

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
I have a stupid question regarding installing. I have installed the main game (20 gb), now the 52 gb add mod pack, do I just install them parts and add them one after one into my hs2 map? Like a patch, and overwrite everything? Dont want to try it and see it break, since it took ages to dl the game.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I have a stupid question regarding installing. I have installed the main game (20 gb), now the 52 gb add mod pack, do I just install them parts and add them one after one into my hs2 map? Like a patch, and overwrite everything? Dont want to try it and see it break, since it took ages to dl the game.
no these optional studio maps should go to "game directory/mods", then open the kkmanager to check if they were installed correctly if you want :)

Reactions: namprofli3

clysmian

Sep 24, 2020
I'm having an issue where the game freezes on a white screen when I try to initiate a sex scene with two girls. Is there a fix for this?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'm having an issue where the game freezes on a white screen when I try to initiate a sex scene with two girls. Is there a fix for this?
FAQ on OP states that the white screen thing has many possible roots. Check the output_log in the meantime, it could give you a hint.

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Other than the Discord and discounting closed Chinese forums, are there any other HS2 mod communities? The trickle of new content is going at an absolutely glacial pace currently.

Reactions: lure_Kin

sagoyang

Jun 1, 2017
weird I got like 20fps with the lowest possible settings when any character is onscreen
fx 6300 gtx 1050ti 12gb ram I know my pc is old but it cant be this bad

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Other than the Discord and discounting closed Chinese forums, are there any other HS2 mod communities? The trickle of new content is going at an absolutely glacial pace currently.
yah i feel the same way as i don't like using discord to follow mods, forums serves me better honestly. plus google doesn't search discord channels :p
currently i'm dependent on better repack for sideloader mods and my own shit searching skill for plugins.

weird I got like 20fps with the lowest possible settings when any character is onscreen
fx 6300 gtx 1050ti 12gb ram I know my pc is old but it cant be this bad
i think its fairly good machine, but this could be completely something else like a vga driver..etc. a while ago somebody mentioned that their computer's time was set to wrong timezone and was causing a similar problem to yours, and he got it fixed just by fixing time. search this very thread for "time"? "computer+time"??

pingerring

May 9, 2017
I run HS2 vr and it's white screen after the illusion logo. I cannot see the main menu but I can hear the bgm. Same after vanillifying. Anyone knows how to fix this issue?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes