007AVIAVI

Feb 24, 2019
I have a question. Does anyone know if the sideloader modpack will receive updates like the base game? I don't want to have to download the huge modpack all over again.

anotheralt34

Nov 3, 2018
It seems I have R2, can I just use the R3 to R4 update? or should I just re download everything and start fresh? I can't seem to find R2 to R3

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
It seems I have R2, can I just use the R3 to R4 update? or should I just re download everything and start fresh? I can't seem to find R2 to R3
IMO, you should save your UsarData folder and then re-download and start fresh. You can then copy the UsarData folder back to the new install, so you don't lose anything you have created.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
been seriously thinking about trying my hand at a game. Started writing the story and such made some characters in HS2 with the character maker and just did my first static scene in studio neo thought i'd share it here. Anything solid is a long way off because i have no real experience with any of this just learning as i go. Next up going to try some animations. Not real happy with how the MC is sitting but i used a stock sitting animation can go back and customize it when i have time.

View attachment 833668
I dunno if it's the pose but the MC's upper body balance seems a bit off to me. all the girls are looking good though

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I dunno if it's the pose but the MC's upper body balance seems a bit off to me. all the girls are looking good though
Thanks, it may be
It's a stock "sitting at a desk" pose and he may not be perfectly in the seat. I didn't take a ton of time double checking stuff from a lot of angles

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Thanks, it may be
It's a stock "sitting at a desk" pose and he may not be perfectly in the seat. I didn't take a ton of time double checking stuff from a lot of angles
Haha, making minor tweaks to the stock poses can be a huge time sink, but a lot of them still make a good base to work off of. I feel like Ive had similar issue with male characters that I've tried to make bigger and tweaking with the sliders a lil bit more helped a bit iirc. Anyway, good luck with your project!

Rokka5277

Mar 7, 2020
Aye, so my Avast detected a virus in the main .exe and moved it into it's virus folder. Now I can't reinstall the .exe at all. I have tried getting the .exe from different sorceress and it still won't let me unpack it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Aye, so my Avast detected a virus in the main .exe and moved it into it's virus folder. Now I can't reinstall the .exe at all. I have tried getting the .exe from different sorceress and it still won't let me unpack it. Has anyone else had this problem?
just go into your quaratined section and click the exe and click trust and restore

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
In my opinion, Illusion has stopped developing games as such and produces creation software with some "gameplay" tacked on. Koikatsu is a prime example of this. Gameplay is not worth many words written down
Ultimately it's subjective. As they say "Things you enjoy doing is never a waste of time.." Considering most 90% of all protagonists in FPS's are silent.

In RTS's and unit combat they always refer to you as commander/captain.

Stands to reason people like the immersion.

I will try and not gonna get long winded but truth is most people like to fuck... And in this "modern" era. There are very few wonderfully "choiced" life-partners. So we are build them ourselves. Even cave paintings showed this. Hunting food, Identity, Sex and making Children. (Chauvet Cave in France. These paintings date to earlier than 30,000 BC (Upper Paleolithic))

boil it down "game play" is "lusting/fucking/loving the one you want. how and when you want it".

I'll be honest the only reason I registered here on f95 for the Illusion HoneySelect/AI-Girl/Koikatsu games. Before HoneySelect 1, I was okay with the Thrixx SexVilla3D with most importantly the community that did the right thing and stopped those micro-transactions. And built custom Animations.

I did play through PlayHome. I found that story to be really warped/twisted and not to my liking.

I have played Koikatu (I haven't tried AA2. Is it more engaging? Is it better or worse?).

I really wish Studio Neo 2 would be it's own thread and that people would make a concerted effort importing what they have made into Ai-Girl and HS2.

Personally too many people are pushing for more features for Studio Neo 2 from the core modders rather then expanding what AI-Girl and HS2 can do.

Ultimately, if we want to be completely honest. Illusion makes software that is designed for a particular thing... Sex Ed. What we want or get from Illusion is completely secondary.

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
If you want an Illusion game that actually had a decent story, try to find SchoolMate. First one, not the second. TBF it's more a VN than anything, but that makes it better than most of the other things they've made.

galadain

Mar 19, 2020
Is there a list of all the animations in Studio? It's a pain to go through each group and subgroups to find what I'm looking for.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ultimately it's subjective. As they say "Things you enjoy doing is never a waste of time.." Considering most 90% of all protagonists in FPS's are silent.

In RTS's and unit combat they always refer to you as commander/captain.

Stands to reason people like the immersion.

I will try and not gonna get long winded but truth is most people like to fuck... And in this "modern" era. There are very few wonderfully "choiced" life-partners. So we are build them ourselves. Even cave paintings showed this. Hunting food, Identity, Sex and making Children. (Chauvet Cave in France. These paintings date to earlier than 30,000 BC (Upper Paleolithic))

boil it down "game play" is "lusting/fucking/loving the one you want. how and when you want it".

I'll be honest the only reason I registered here on f95 for the Illusion HoneySelect/AI-Girl/Koikatsu games. Before HoneySelect 1, I was okay with the Thrixx SexVilla3D with most importantly the community that did the right thing and stopped those micro-transactions. And built custom Animations.

I did play through PlayHome. I found that story to be really warped/twisted and not to my liking.

I have played Koikatu (I haven't tried AA2. Is it more engaging? Is it better or worse?).

I really wish Studio Neo 2 would be it's own thread and that people would make a concerted effort importing what they have made into Ai-Girl and HS2.

Personally too many people are pushing for more features for Studio Neo 2 from the core modders rather then expanding what AI-Girl and HS2 can do.

Ultimately, if we want to be completely honest. Illusion makes software that is designed for a particular thing... Sex Ed. What we want or get from Illusion is completely secondary.
Hi! The subjectivity is definitely right and as I wrote in my post, I have no problems with the basic gameplay of Koikatsu or HS, because I know why I bought e.g. Koikatsu. Not for the gameplay, but the creation tools. Koikatsu is great for Manga-style stuff. Still I see why some users might feel letdown by the gameplay aspect of many younger Illusion games.
Your idea for a separate thread for the StudioNeo of the various illusion games is interesting and should be thought about. Currently, many questions about either gameplay or StudioNeo are convoluted in the threads and make finding solutions not as easy and quick as it could be.
For instance, the Honey Select 1 thread has more than three thousand replies. Finding answers can take time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lure_Kin

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
If you have R2, you can but unless your connection is poor do as it was suggested by JimmyJazz69.

Is there a list of all the animations in Studio? It's a pain to go through each group and subgroups to find what I'm looking for.
Not that i know of, you get used to it over time, anyway.

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone know what causes this ugly rasterization looking effect on most transparent clothing? Makes them kind of unusable, to be honest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes