Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Dumb question but I found out some really high quality HS1 cards that don't work in HS2 and the question is - Can I convert said cards?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
which games do you have on ur sig? or manga? for academic purposes of couse

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Can I find models for Honey Select 2 from other games here (Fashion business etc)?
Maybe, maybe not, check the boorus.
If they're not there, you could try your hand at it.

Dumb question but I found out some really high quality HS1 cards that don't work in HS2 and the question is - Can I convert said cards?
Nope. You could recreate them manually but you can't convert them, that is only for cards made in AIS.

• Sad
Reactions: Nasty_Gary

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
They're announcing a new unified platform game in a month, anyone making content right now is a moron.
u made it sound like they will release a newly game-remake made with a completely different game engine lol.
DX is just another expansion pack with personalities, clothes and other main game features, hopefully they will add more for the studio but i doubt it :( so nothing should concern the modders really. aslong as itemlist is not a problem :p

checkout whats coming in to DX here, translate the page with browser and scroll down for content:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
so nothing should concern the modders really.
That hasn't been the case for some time. With or without a hexed/hashed item list. Illusion relies heavily on per-play contract work, and expecting 100% 1:1 is naively optimistic at best.

A modder can either build an "expected code and asset" version and get to troubleshoot two versions of something + bugfixes, or they can build to a working model and then wait to see what's different. One of these involves waiting a month and change, one of these involves thousands of OMG Y BRAEK GAEM messages by people that can't or won't read, examples of which you can find in this very thread a plenty.

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
been seriously thinking about trying my hand at a game. Started writing the story and such made some characters in HS2 with the character maker and just did my first static scene in studio neo thought i'd share it here. Anything solid is a long way off because i have no real experience with any of this just learning as i go. Next up going to try some animations. Not real happy with how the MC is sitting but i used a stock sitting animation can go back and customize it when i have time.

HS2_2020-09-26-00-37-55-741.png

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
That hasn't been the case for some time. With or without a hexed/hashed item list. Illusion relies heavily on per-play contract work, and expecting 100% 1:1 is naively optimistic at best.

A modder can either build an "expected code and asset" version and get to troubleshoot two versions of something + bugfixes, or they can build to a working model and then wait to see what's different. One of these involves waiting a month and change, one of these involves thousands of OMG Y BRAEK GAEM messages by people that can't or won't read, examples of which you can find in this very thread a plenty.
i see, im not really a modder but i think i get what you are referring to. at least all endusers should be expecting issues with mod compatibility but those who are using this repack can simply wait for fixes via the kkmanager/repack update if accrued, that's what is great about repacks. but i am sure people will still be getting confused about it as you mentioned.
anyway, this wont be as bad as it used to be with the 6 digit item list back in the day, almost all modders are aware already and are using unique slots for their lists to avoid conflicts.

joeking14

Sep 8, 2017
been seriously thinking about trying my hand at a game. Started writing the story and such made some characters in HS2 with the character maker and just did my first static scene in studio neo thought i'd share it here. Anything solid is a long way off because i have no real experience with any of this just learning as i go. Next up going to try some animations. Not real happy with how the MC is sitting but i used a stock sitting animation can go back and customize it when i have time.
That looks pretty good to me.

Reactions: jmcronshaw

clysmian

Sep 24, 2020
I'm having trouble getting the Hate, Slave and Broken achievements. I've looked around but Google's not giving me much. Any tips?

Edit: Also, before I forget. Is there any sort of actual translation project going on? If so, I'd like to make some contributions, because the machine translation is... not great.

Reactions: hun hunter

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Edit: Also, before I forget. Is there any sort of actual translation project going on? If so, I'd like to make some contributions, because the machine translation is... not great.
There is a translation project and they are looking for help. Probably the best place to start is the Illusion discord channel:
There's also a github repository:

Last edited:

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, every time I save a scene and load it in Studioneo, every object from a mod in the scene turns into a sphere. I tried looking all over for help but no luck, help would greatly be appreciated.

007AVIAVI

Feb 24, 2019
I just want to ask if installing the sideloader modpack ensures better compatibility with custom cards. I'm guessing it does but I just want to confirm regardless.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes