nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Can the edge chromatic aberration type distortion be disabled?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the image you can see the ears and hair have this chromatic aberration going on. They're not present in character creator.

EDIT: DHH mod allows chromatic abberation to be disabled. Although it radically changes the lighting... Although I guess I'll use it for now, DHH looks a lot less bloomy compared to default, which is a plus.

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3
D

Deleted member 1794368

Hi there,

I've noticed that some of my models have different customizations controls inside HS2 editor.
For example one has Chin Scale X/Y/Z and Chin Tip Scale X/Y/Z under Jaw, while another one has just an overall scal control, without the X/Y/Z fine tuning.
How comes? What's the difference?

please note that they come from various sources: some are scratch built inside HS2, some others were downloaded from the net.

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
I now have this with Nyotengu, does anyone have an idea on how to fix it, and if so can you help me?

She is my favourite one so far :(

EDIT: Out of all Roy12's characters, it's only her and Kanna as far as I can tell.
Feels like you're either using a mod that wasn't properly ported for this game, or you're missing a mod that may contain the eye shadow.

Either way, it's not as bad as 2B mod... her eyes and teeth are literally protruding the skull. :ROFLMAO:

deck21

May 8, 2019
Any working solutions to VR? Or works in progress of getting it to a more finished state?

I've tried some of the solutions posted earlier in the thread, but still getting a white screen after scene selection.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I've noticed that some of my models have different customizations controls inside HS2 editor.
For example one has Chin Scale X/Y/Z and Chin Tip Scale X/Y/Z under Jaw, while another one has just an overall scal control, without the X/Y/Z fine tuning.
How comes? What's the difference?
The X/Y/Z sliders are available for any model, you just have to enable them. In the editor there are normally 3 windows on the right side of the screen, the bottom one is labeled "Plugin settings". In there, there's a button called "Split XYZ scale sliders". Enable that and you'll have your XYZ sliders.

I think the reason some cards show this by default is because they actually used the split sliders (ie. have at least one of the XYZ values different from the other two). If you have split sliders off and a card doesn't use them, you won't see them. Someone correct me on that last part if I'm wrong, I always just leave XYZ on.

Last edited:

Plastic Lobster

Sep 29, 2020
I've just started out with the game, certainly looks much better aside from this dithering (I think that's the correct term) effect I get on the edges of hair and transparencies. Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!

HS2_2020-10-01-10-04-44-774.png

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Is there a free Kplug available for HS2? TBH is the only thing that would make me ditch PlayHome which is much better looking that this.

D

Deleted member 2738

I'm looking at modding clothing but I don't know where to start or what programs I need.
Tried Google but it was mainly Hongifre links which have been long dead.
I only want to have a closed cardigan without the camisole or shirt dammit.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes