JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Accessories missing

Is it just me or sometimes the accessories that you "equip" your girl just disappear and/or are substituted for different ones?
This has happened to me several times with itens such as shoes (high heels, suddendly became flip-flops) and nipple accessories.

LOCOMX

Feb 25, 2018
hello can someone can udpload the costume paid and free cant findor dowload from ilusion website

crazycock92

Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys,

I'm here looking for some help. Thanks in advance.

When I try to add a Coordinate Card, sometimes I must to add some mods. "Ok, it's easy". The problem is that sometimes i add the mods but the card doesn't "select" the "items" (shoes, tops, etc.) and I have to select them manually.

Do you know is there any other way to do it?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Anyone know what causes this ugly rasterization looking effect on most transparent clothing? Makes them kind of unusable, to be honest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've just started out with the game, certainly looks much better aside from this dithering (I think that's the correct term) effect I get on the edges of hair and transparencies. Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!

View attachment 839936
yes this dither is sure annoying, in fact to me.. its the second most annoying thing in game right after the over clothes nipple bump :LOL:
but anyway, this shader can be altered/tweaked thanks to the material editor. for clothes, you will have to change the shader setting and force the game to render it in a different way. so select some clothing that has the dither by default and open the material editor from the left side window and scroll down until u get to a setting called "shader", depending on the piece you are trying to edit, you could select another shader that suites. you can also alternate the other material settings and experiment but make sure you save your char card when done before changing to another clothing from the same category or all your changes will get back to their default state. after saving, the card will always load your material edits no matter what unless you switch the clothing on that exact char, but you still can load it again whenever you want. this method can help you out but you have to redo the whole thing all over again for each clothing/item you wish to edit.
1601719643212.png
1601719754841.png

same goes to hair and other parts/objects, you can change the shader for each part and sub hair part alone using the material editor OR, you can simply change it whole using this option =)
1601718738480.png

Anyone know from which mod are those high heels ? :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i found similar heels that i have (not the same), those seem higher but these may interest you. please note the names in yellow:
1601720461082.png

Accessories missing

Is it just me or sometimes the accessories that you "equip" your girl just disappear and/or are substituted for different ones?
This has happened to me several times with items such as shoes (high heels, suddendly became flip-flops) and nipple accessories.
it did happen to me before, please check out my earlier post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-illusion.53457/post-4230798
hope it'll help.

do we have gay mod available already?
i'm not sure what you are looking for exactly but, in the main game i do not believe that you can have a male to male relationship, which means no H-scene action as well. but you can have a female character as a futa. its not efficient but with the right chara making skills and uncensor selector setting, it'll do.

on studio in the other hand, things work differently. for instance you can load any char and have whatever H-animation you want regardless.
guy X girl, guy X guy, girl X girl, guy X sofa =P

Last edited:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hello guys,

I'm here looking for some help. Thanks in advance.

When I try to add a Coordinate Card, sometimes I must to add some mods. "Ok, it's easy". The problem is that sometimes i add the mods but the card doesn't "select" the "items" (shoes, tops, etc.) and I have to select them manually.

Do you know is there any other way to do it?
as i mentioned on my previous post, this may happen if you download a newer repack version over a previous one (details here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-illusion.53457/post-4230798). if not, then i have no idea i am sorry. some had this issue before and got it fixed by running the InitSetting.exe in game folder and running "update" from that menu after upgrading their repack. give it a try.

elixdude

May 24, 2019
i'm not sure what you are looking for exactly but, in the main game i do not believe that you can have a male to male relationship, which means no H-scene action as well. but you can have a female character as a futa. its not efficient but with the right chara making skills and uncensor selector setting, it'll do.

on studio in the other hand, things work differently. for instance you can load any char and have whatever H-animation you want regardless.
guy X girl, guy X guy, girl X girl, guy X sofa =P
iirc on honey select 1 there's mod to make man assigned as woman card and the man x man happens. so yeah that's what i meant.

crazycock92

Apr 18, 2019
as i mentioned on my previous post, this may happen if you download a newer repack version over a previous one (details here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-illusion.53457/post-4230798). if not, then i have no idea i am sorry. some had this issue before and got it fixed by running the InitSetting.exe in game folder and running "update" from that menu after upgrading their repack. give it a try.
Thanks mate, but the repack is "clean". I think that maybe the coordinate cards for AI have a problem to identificate the items... If I find the solution I will share it with you.

shalli

Jan 28, 2018
can someone please upload HoneySelect2.exe because i accidentally delete it and i don't want download 60GB just for that

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
iirc on honey select 1 there's mod to make man assigned as woman card and the man x man happens. so yeah that's what i meant.
ya the cmmod plugin had that i think, unfortunately i am not aware of anything similar to that for hs2 yet.

Thanks mate, but the repack is "clean". I think that maybe the coordinate cards for AI have a problem to identificate the items... If I find the solution I will share it with you.
i see, then this could be something else associated with the data saved to cards. maybe it has something to do with moreaccessories plugn if those cards missed up or saved with a client that has different setup. i'm not sure.

can someone please upload HoneySelect2.exe because i accidentally delete it and i don't want download 60GB just for that
iv attached u a 7z, please scan before using ^^'

D

Deleted member 2738

Is there a way to mess with the settings so that she wears the cardigan without the shirt?

shalli

Jan 28, 2018
ya the cmmod plugin had that i think, unfortunately i am not aware of anything similar to that for hs2 yet.

i see, then this could be something else associated with the data saved to cards. maybe it has something to do with moreaccessories plugn if those cards missed up or saved with a client that has different setup. i'm not sure.

iv attached u a 7z, please scan before using ^^'
Thanks

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Where can I get those ? :sneaky:
i dont really download mods from anywhere other than the ones i get from the kkmanager updates, so i am pretty that you can get them if you open kkmanager or InitSetting.exe in your game root and then click "update" or "look for mods updates" in case of kk.

Hi,

Someway to get cloth mods?
hi, you can get mods using the same way i just mentioned up here^

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
This game is basically Playhome but with even less content. Graphical jump is nowhere near enough to justify it over HS1 or PH.

Reactions: em0rt41

27X

Oct 30, 2019
This game is basically Playhome but with even less content. Graphical jump is nowhere near enough to justify it over HS1 or PH.
There's a hidden grils are all crazy sociopathic pedophile rapists option? Is that a button under Fur's desk? Do share.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
This is why I'm asking, everyone is excited about this, but PlayHome is so superior, if we had Kplug for PH there would be no reason to play any other Illusion game ever, besides KK which is a whole other thing.

Honey Select can also look nice if you can tune your IBL like Roy12 does lmao, but too complicated. I've tried once and it just didn't work.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Playhome isn't even a kind of superior unless rape with jerks is the only kind of sex you like. Not even in the same universe.

"I can't even" is not an objective benchmark in any universe. You can make a case for context and application, you cannot even kind of make a case for mechanics, presentation or format.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes