Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
Every time I start the game I get many communicats about missing mods. Is there a way to turn those communicats off ?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
content of the "story mode" aside, the way the H scenes are done/controlled in Playhome is superior to HS2. Playhome you have some control over the position of the woman's body during the scene. In HS2 all you can do is control the speed. The scenes just look way better in Playhome, i'm not sure why they got rid of that mechanic. That being said it is way easier to make a nice looking character in HS2 imo and as the mods catch up it will be even better.

donaskiller

Mar 18, 2019
i dont really download mods from anywhere other than the ones i get from the kkmanager updates, so i am pretty that you can get them if you open kkmanager or InitSetting.exe in your game root and then click "update" or "look for mods updates" in case of kk.

hi, you can get mods using the same way i just mentioned up here^
hi,
i do every time a update but when game start give mods missing this time is allmods_b7 missing

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
There's a hidden grils are all crazy sociopathic pedophile rapists option? Is that a button under Fur's desk? Do share.
Ye Gawds No. That's just depressing.

I'm pretty comfy in being a dom. But the sadism aspect isn't my thing :sick: neither would be capture with tranq dart. It's just sad, you'd have to keep them on a collar and leash 24/7. Hell even a common house dog has more common sense. :cry:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
the way the H scenes are done/controlled in Playhome is superior to HS2. Playhome you have some control over the position of the woman's body during the scene.
It's just the difference in active versus exhausted. You can use the dragger for changing her angle but yeah, we know... piston vs grinding and body/back/pelvis/hips rotation was neatly done. Then again there is no G/G for Playhome.

In all instances PH and HS1, KK, AI, HS2 skin collision isn't done neatly and the clipping is still something that can only be fixed by adding more bones in the anatomy shrug heels still mess with the Z-plane by forcing things through the ground. stands to reason faces, backs, hands don't hold collisions with the floor either.

Hence wanting to work on making custom anim for either AI-Girl or HS2 since.. it's the same engine. shrug.

Physics also needs a minor overhaul with collisions. When it claps it should localize gentle ripples and shock-wave mass adjustment.

Here is to hoping TimeLine and adding .anim will be added to main game.

Last edited:

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
For the studio neo 2 thingy here. Is it possible to hide all the huds somehow?
Also If anyone knows the key for screenshot...a little help please.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Jesus I really wish you Studio Neo guys would make your own threads... Seriously.

Should be the space bar... like the main game.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Every time I start the game I get many communicats about missing mods. Is there a way to turn those communicats off ?
when u are on the plugin settings screen "F1", look for a plugin called "message center" and turn it off.

hi,
i do every time a update but when game start give mods missing this time is allmods_b7 missing
i am not so sure what is this allmods_b7, but can you clarify the issue more? are you trying to load a character and there are missing clothes or items? a screen shot would help.

if you are using this repack, then u should have the "HideAllUi" plugin, u should be bale to hide all UI by pressing "space".

Someone has information in English about HS 2 libidoDX?

just translate the page using the browser, it should be clear enough =P

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Someone has information in English about HS 2 libidoDX?
Give me a moment. We have another Honey Select 2 thread here.. I'll look.

Here.. Is the primary one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-discussion-thread.47630/page-72#post-4087049

Additional HS2 thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-illusion.53457

Overlap and card community with:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...niiserekuto2-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/

Still relevant: (to community here at least )
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r6-illusion.34853/

AIS uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.2.21
HS2 uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.4.11

Last edited:
Reactions: hun hunter

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone have the issue where the tongue is missing in very short characters? If so, does anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Advanced bone mode. Search for "tang" in that window
I've tried doing that however, the position doesn't seem to be the issue. The tongue appears for a brief second then disappears into white. In profile view, the tongue is completely invisible, yet it's white in the side view of the character as shown below.
1601946360607.png Screenshot_1.png
I never had this issue with average, tall, or shorter characters. However, this issue seems to always occur in extremely short characters no matter the cheek, jaw or even Advanced Bonemod modifications. Is there any fix for this or will we have to wait for a future patch/update?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
I've tried doing that however, the position doesn't seem to be the issue. The tongue appears for a brief second then disappears into white. In profile view, the tongue is completely invisible, yet it's white in the side view of the character as shown below.
View attachment 846649 View attachment 846650
I never had this issue with average, tall, or shorter characters. However, this issue seems to always occur in extremely short characters no matter the cheek, jaw or even Advanced Bonemod modifications. Is there any fix for this or will we have to wait for a future patch/update?
Check Color Values.. You might have made her tongue transparent. Here was the one that people said "wow how did they do that" and I learned "tang" was the trick.

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
Screenshot_4.png
I recently fiddled with the Material Editor thinking it wouldn't do much. I went back in it and turns out the problem was again in the Material editor, turned on the "Enabled" setting on the photo above, and her tongue came back. Thanks for the help and good luck on your fapping journeys brother.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Playhome isn't even a kind of superior unless rape with jerks is the only kind of sex you like. Not even in the same universe.

"I can't even" is not an objective benchmark in any universe. You can make a case for context and application, you cannot even kind of make a case for mechanics, presentation or format.
I don't know where did you get "I cant even", I never said anything related. But since you messed the whole quote I can't even understand.

I hope you know that you don't have to actually "play the story" or "rape", even thought I don't remember the digital characters of HS, AIS or HS2 consenting to the players advances lmao... there are other games that give you the idea that these digital characters have "choice".

Same as getting shocked with a rape on a movie, unless you believe that thing is actually happening, I don't see any reason to get alarmed. Do you get afraid of horror movies? It is all about how much "you are into it". The game lets you avoid completely. My point is, shaders for hair, skin and also the engine are similar in PH so there would not be any reason to go to HS2 unless there is Kplug, which boost the gameplay significantly or other mods improve it in other ways.

This is what I'm talking about:

girl-3.png Gantz.png 11232.png Nyotenguf5304138762c34f8.png rkku.png

Just use 100% save that is provided in every single pack for all illusion games and voilà, you are not a "rapist", the characters now all want to have sex with your fictional character. Equality achieved, the world is saved.

• Love
Reactions: hun hunter

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
View attachment 846685
I recently fiddled with the Material Editor thinking it wouldn't do much. I went back in it and turns out the problem was again in the Material editor, turned on the "Enabled" setting on the photo above, and her tongue came back.
Hey! No... Thank you for figuring it out that was fast! I wouldn't have been that quick.

Thanks for the help and good luck on your fapping journeys brother.
May the one you make, become the one that you find IRL and loves you.

Reactions: Coperic
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes