Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
One question, I saw like an update or seomethin (IDK japaneze)...what is it, like new stile of gameplay or what?\
And that was for ai girl to....someone can come with a information :D

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
One question, I saw like an update or seomethin (IDK japaneze)...what is it, like new stile of gameplay or what?\

madasahatter

Aug 9, 2019
So, encountered a bizarre error while working on a card today and would like to request some aid... I've been porting my Honey Select cards over to HS2, meticulously recreating each character to the best of my ability, when the game abruptly chose to freeze as I attempted to load a card I'd created earlier that day (to compare whether it was useful as a base for recreating a distinct character). I patiently waited for roughly thirty seconds, following which I clicked once in the screen; the window momentarily acquired the semi-transparent white overlay associated with "Not Responding" errors in Windows, then abruptly vanished.

As it turns out, so did the executable itself.
I opened the folder into which it had been installed and discovered that HoneySelect2.exe was gone. Not in the recycle bin, not moved elsewhere (I searched with the automatic functions and manually) nor somehow renamed. Gone.

If possible, would anyone be willing to upload/attach a copy of said file (HoneySelect2.exe) to which the R4 Hotfix 1 has been applied?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: namprofli3

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
If any one can help. I downloaded the Mega file for R4.1 and put it to a folder, but it just comes up as 7 separate pieces, all just saying "001 File, 002 File, etc". Did I need to do something else, or am I missing something?

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
OK so I finished my little project for an older H game Vera's Region Tour Diary using Honey Select 2 Studio Neo renders. So ever since HS2 came out, I've been working on recreating most of the CGs for VRTD in 3D. I've used models and assets in Studio Neo to replace the original 2D CG art with my own 3D CG art.
It came out pretty nice so I decided to share it with you guys since quite a few of you helped me out.
--------------------------------------

Download the game from f95zone and then extract my Vera's 3D CG Pack.rar and place the Graphics folder in Vera's Region Tour Diary Graphics folder. Overwrite png's in Battlers, Faces, Pictures, System and Titles1 folders. Make sure you're playing on Ver.1.10 as it has extra CGs. So here are some sample renders using Studio Neo and 2D software for touch ups:
VeraTitle.png
VeraMenu1.png
VeraMenu2.png
VeraBattle1.png
VeraEvent3.png
VeraEvent2.png
Overall, I recreated more than 920+ CGs using HS2. Hope you enjoy and happy playing!

Last edited:

haradix

Oct 5, 2020
Hi Guys, thanks for this forum and game - only started a few days ago, honestly couldn't read the entire thread.

In my game, a lot of scenes start with the models on wrong height, which is obvious in character designer from the type of shoe used. Some are correct, some are not.

The heelz 1.2.1 plugin is active, what else do I need to do for all models to be on flat start height?

Thanks, cheers.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug. But I can't do basically anything. The game will load. But most of the items I can click on just make a sound and nothing happens.

I can call Fur but the option to ask for sex does nothing.
Any solution?

Last edited:

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know how can i fix this? It also happens to the boobs if you rip off the top part.
The upper screenshot i dont have any clothes overlay and the bottom one i do.
The outfit is Mecha Suit and its in Inner Top (i think), its not a mod outfit.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
if you are talking about DX, info would be here:

translate using the browser.

So, encountered a bizarre error while working on a card today and would like to request some aid... I've been porting my Honey Select cards over to HS2, meticulously recreating each character to the best of my ability, when the game abruptly chose to freeze as I attempted to load a card I'd created earlier that day (to compare whether it was useful as a base for recreating a distinct character). I patiently waited for roughly thirty seconds, following which I clicked once in the screen; the window momentarily acquired the semi-transparent white overlay associated with "Not Responding" errors in Windows, then abruptly vanished.

As it turns out, so did the executable itself.
I opened the folder into which it had been installed and discovered that HoneySelect2.exe was gone. Not in the recycle bin, not moved elsewhere (I searched with the automatic functions and manually) nor somehow renamed. Gone.

If possible, would anyone be willing to upload/attach a copy of said file (HoneySelect2.exe) to which the R4 Hotfix 1 has been applied?
sounds like an antivirus behavior to me, maybe it is not a good idea, but try to exclude your game folder of protection. or at least make a backup.
anyway i uploaded the .exe a while back here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-illusion.53457/post-4305057

If any one can help. I downloaded the Mega file for R4.1 and put it to a folder, but it just comes up as 7 separate pieces, all just saying "001 File, 002 File, etc". Did I need to do something else, or am I missing something?
if you downloaded the upgrade using the "parts link" method, you only need to unzip the first part "001", it should locate the sequence automatically if they are on the same root. then you should get a one new folder as a result which contains the content of the zipped parts. also, dont forget to run InitSetting.exe in game folder and then click "update" on the bottom left corner after installing the R4.1.

OK so I finished my little project for an older H game Vera's Region Tour Diary using Honey Select 2 Studio Neo renders. So ever since HS2 came out, I've been working on recreating most of the CGs for VRTD in 3D. I've used models and assets in Studio Neo to replace the original 2D CG art with my own 3D CG art.
It came out pretty nice so I decided to share it with you guys since quite a few of you helped me out.
Download Vera's 3D CG Pack Here
Download the game from f95zone and then extract my Vera's 3D CG Pack.rar and place the Graphics folder in Vera's Region Tour Diary Graphics folder. Overwrite png's in Battlers, Faces, Pictures, System and Titles1 folders. Make sure you're playing on Ver.1.10 as it has extra CGs. So here are some sample renders using Studio Neo and 2D software for touch ups:
View attachment 850863
View attachment 850864
View attachment 850865
View attachment 850867
View attachment 850869
View attachment 850870
Overall, I recreated more than 920+ CGs using HS2. Hope you enjoy and happy playing!
that sure took you allot i am sure ^^' good job. btw, how good is RPG maker these days? does it support high quality video playback?

Hi Guys, thanks for this forum and game - only started a few days ago, honestly couldn't read the entire thread.

In my game, a lot of scenes start with the models on wrong height, which is obvious in character designer from the type of shoe used. Some are correct, some are not.

The heelz 1.2.1 plugin is active, what else do I need to do for all models to be on flat start height?

Thanks, cheers.
i am afraid that heels will most probably always be a problem when it comes to the main game, unless illusion start providing their own, but it's 2020 already.. so.. :p also, no-limit sliders can cause similar issues so make sure not to go extreme with these as well.

I don't know if it's a bug. But I can't do basically anything. The game will load. But most of the items I can click on just make a sound and nothing happens.

I can call Fur but the option to ask for sex does nothing.
Any solution?
did you download/upgrade to a newer version recently? if that is the case, try run InitSetting.exe in the game root folder and then click "update" on the bottom left corner, this may fix this. if it didn't, best thing to do is to backup your "user data" folder somewhere safe then re-extract your game zip files again and then start putting back data, mods and plugins you manually added from the original folder to track what causes the problem.

Can anyone tell me a decent mod to use for replacing the censored version of the penis?
"uncensor selector" plugin. it is also included in this repack. click "F1" while in game then open the "plugin settings" menu and check if it is active or not.

Does anyone know how can i fix this? It also happens to the boobs if you rip off the top part.
The upper screenshot i dont have any clothes overlay and the bottom one i do.
The outfit is Mecha Suit and its in Inner Top (i think), its not a mod outfit.
it looks like that something is wrong with that clothing's N and S states, as if both meshes are overlapping for some reason. since it only happens when a clothes overlay is loaded then i think it may be a bug in that plugin, like it will not load the "half" state properly after adding an overlay. in order to test this, try it with another inner top or bottom and see if it is related to that clothing or just a general bug in the plugin. maybe the overlay is interfering with the "main texture mask" that this clothing is using since it is an inner clothing (similar to stockings) they may not have a separate mesh object for the half state, it will just load a mask image that subtracts some areas (the rip). btw from the image you have showed, it is clearly loading the bump map of the ripped parts but not the mask, which is strange. so it maybe can get fixed with the "material editor" plugin if you can replace the texture mask and/or fix the settings.

Last edited:

madasahatter

Aug 9, 2019
sounds like an antivirus behavior to me, maybe it is not a good idea, but try to exclude your game folder of protection. or at least make a backup.
Thank you ever so much!

You were quite right, as well, it hadn't even vaguely occurred to me that my bloody anti-virus might have interfered; I found the original executable in the "virus chest" and restored it without issue. Nonetheless, again, I'm compelled to thank you for the advice and providing a link to the file I'd requested, I genuinely appreciate the effort.

Reactions: hun hunter

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
that sure took you allot i am sure ^^' good job. btw, how good is RPG maker these days? does it support high quality video playback?
Thanks man, it did took quite a bit of work but it was pretty fun creating them. As for RPGM, I have no idea. I only replaced the image files. I don't know anything about programming lol.

• Haha
Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks man, it did took quite a bit of work but it was pretty fun creating them. As for RPGM, I have no idea. I only replaced the image files. I don't know anything about programming lol.
lol same here, i am a total sucker when it comes to implementation, but i am interested in doing what u did, planing to use it to make few scenes and dialogs :giggle: ill surely give the game a try and check things out for myself, it was ages since i'v tried any rpg maker games.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Download Vera's 3D CG Pack Here
View attachment 850863
View attachment 850864
View attachment 850865
View attachment 850867
View attachment 850869
View attachment 850870
This is some dedication right there haha. It's looking really good from what I can see

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
This is some dedication right there haha. It's looking really good from what I can see
Thanks man! This whole project was just an excuse to force myself to practice my jr vfx comping skill. It actually helped a lot! I'm a bit faster at editing stuff now which is great.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes