dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Thanks man! This whole project was just an excuse to force myself to practice my jr vfx comping skill. It actually helped a lot! I'm a bit faster at editing stuff now which is great.
I have no idea what vfx comping is but I've worked with Studio enough to know getting the details down on the poses alone can be a huge time sink haha. I bet it felt pretty awesome seeing your project come together!

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I have no idea what vfx comping is but I've worked with Studio enough to know getting the details down on the poses alone can be a huge time sink haha. I bet it felt pretty awesome seeing your project come together!
Yeah it was pretty fun seeing the whole thing finished. VFX (visual effects) compositing is pretty much editing/manipulating images or video to make things look better or correct mistakes using software like Photoshop, After Effects, Nuke etc for movies, tv, internet video.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Yeah it was pretty fun seeing the whole thing finished. VFX (visual effects) compositing is pretty much editing/manipulating images or video to make things look better or correct mistakes using software like Photoshop, After Effects, Nuke etc for movies, tv, internet video.
Oh that probably ate up a lot of time too haha. I really should get back into doing studio stuff again haha

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
hello can someone can udpload the costume paid and free cant findor dowload from ilusion website
I'd imagine that AIO in OP already has it.

I'm looking at modding clothing but I don't know where to start or what programs I need.
Tried Google but it was mainly Hongifre links which have been long dead.
I only want to have a closed cardigan without the camisole or shirt dammit.
Is there a way to mess with the settings so that she wears the cardigan without the shirt?
Look at the top of the MatEd window, see if the shirt can be disabled separately from the cardigan, else texture editing it is.
Don't forget to look for a way to edit the bodymask if possible.

Do anyone know how to change the penis size and shape/ Bc its is hilariously long and thin .
This is just a guess but see if something along the lines of "dan" or whatever in ABMX gets any results. Otherwise, search for it in HS2PE, i guess.

Any possibility to have this on android?
Nope.

If any one can help. I downloaded the Mega file for R4.1 and put it to a folder, but it just comes up as 7 separate pieces, all just saying "001 File, 002 File, etc". Did I need to do something else, or am I missing something?
Extract the .001 file.

I still have not found an answer for this, can someone help please. thanks in Advance
Ugh, fine, i'll give my two cents.

I think there is a small bit of dialogue with Fur when you start a new game. See if the option affects that.

Reactions: d7b

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
I didn't really follow the news about the game but does anyone know if they announced a DLC / Expansion and release date? All I heard is Sitri is coming back :unsure:

TonyMate

Dec 10, 2018
Does anyone know how you get unlock points? Is it just through scenes or is it something else?

Last edited:

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Don't know if anybody can help but when i load the game its on RX4.1 by the way it says theres a missing mod. sjjpl female 04 to be exact i checked on the manager and 1,2,3,5 are there but not 4 does anyone know where/how? i can get it?
Tried updating on the manager but it didn't work

dalgas

May 24, 2020
When I tried to patch with the IPA patch for LRE and IBL i got an error
"Patching UnityEngine.dll... ERROR: Oops! This should not have happened."

tried to patch without the file and replacing it afterwards and when I 'installed' LRE and IBL, Studio NEO was stuck in japanese and no patch was applied so I'm redownloading it all

Any idea on how to properly install that plugin? Thank you

haradix

Oct 5, 2020
Is there a mod to force allow all H position? Instead of being restricted to what the map has.
You can use the Cheat Tool (F12) to set a state of "Dependence", as the positions depend on the status of the girl.

Does anyone know how you get unlock points? Is it just through scenes or is it something else?
I think it says next to each achievement what is needed

Question:

I found that for the first HS game, there was an "Autoplay" feature (it was inside a mod called "Shortcut" by Animat0r), an autoplay option that randomly moved the camera, switched scenes and speed etc., basically making it possible to just watch and enjoy the action.

Is there anything alike for HS2 yet?

snapsplash991

May 24, 2020
Don't know if anybody can help but when i load the game its on RX4.1 by the way it says theres a missing mod. sjjpl female 04 to be exact i checked on the manager and 1,2,3,5 are there but not 4 does anyone know where/how? i can get it?
Tried updating on the manager but it didn't work
most of sjjpl stuff is on the discord server search under ai-mod-sharing with the name qq128416324#3669

Reactions: hun hunter

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
did you download/upgrade to a newer version recently? if that is the case, try run InitSetting.exe in the game root folder and then click "update" on the bottom left corner, this may fix this. if it didn't, best thing to do is to backup your "user data" folder somewhere safe then re-extract your game zip files again and then start putting back data, mods and plugins you manually added from the original folder to track what causes the problem.
It was just a problem with the directory path. When I renamed the folder and moved the game to a folder with a shorter path, it worked.

Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
When I tried to patch with the IPA patch for LRE and IBL i got an error
"Patching UnityEngine.dll... ERROR: Oops! This should not have happened."

tried to patch without the file and replacing it afterwards and when I 'installed' LRE and IBL, Studio NEO was stuck in japanese and no patch was applied so I'm redownloading it all

Any idea on how to properly install that plugin? Thank you
did joan release LRE and IBL to HS2? are you sure you are not using those plugins from HS1? you don't bother patching things allot these days :LOL:
you can follow joan's patreon for updates here:

Question:

I found that for the first HS game, there was an "Autoplay" feature (it was inside a mod called "Shortcut" by Animat0r), an autoplay option that randomly moved the camera, switched scenes and speed etc., basically making it possible to just watch and enjoy the action.

Is there anything alike for HS2 yet?
i don't believe so, not yet. is Animat0r still active btw? i too was away of the scene for a while.

It was just a problem with the directory path. When I renamed the folder and moved the game to a folder with a shorter path, it worked.
i am glad it was this simple =) also, thank you for the followup post, this may help others indeed.

sir galahad

Dec 9, 2017
I just want to download base game with torrent.So i dont tick optional file but it seems both 2 files downloading regardless of my choice.What am i missing? (Sorry for my english)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes