jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Take the girls to the maps.
What do you mean?
Once i select a girl on the map choice screen the extra maps are visible and you can scroll through them all, but the option to actually choose them is greyed out and they cannot be selected as a spot for h scenes. Is there another way to take them to those maps? It's really not a big deal as i don't use the game itself much anymore. I was more curious than anything

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Then you're ignoring the girls' wants or needs, the maps are entirely selectable provided the girls don't have an overriding criteria.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Then you're ignoring the girls' wants or needs, the maps are entirely selectable provided the girls don't have an overriding criteria.
I’m sorry I don’t think you understand what I’m asking. I’m not talking about the base maps that come with the game. I’m talking about the mod maps, like the strip club and the subway car. They show up in the map selector but you can’t choose them.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I’m sorry I don’t think you understand what I’m asking. I’m not talking about the base maps that come with the game. I’m talking about the mod maps, like the strip club and the subway car. They show up in the map selector but you can’t choose them.
What he's saying is certain positions and locations are locked out until you build up that girl's stats. For instance, if a character becomes dependent, it'll unlock all positions - check here for more info:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Yes you can. You can choose them if the girl allows you to.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah, for studio.

Ingame settings sadly only alter the turning speed, or mouse sensitivity.

And config files only show this, which i assume is for the same results as ingame
Code:
-<Camera>

<SensitivityX>0.5</SensitivityX>

<SensitivityY>0.5</SensitivityY>

<InvertMoveX>False</InvertMoveX>

<InvertMoveY>False</InvertMoveY>

<Look>True</Look>
Thanks for the advice though, ill keep on looking.

Nvm, i found that holding both mouse buttons and dragging moves the camera along
ow now i see what you mean, didn't think that you meant the focal point :LOL:

Nonsense200

Oct 5, 2020
so is this using a system more like Koikatsu where there's additional actions during a single position?

and are the personalities/voices as "EEE EEEE EEEE" grating as the first one?

haradix

Oct 5, 2020
For people annoyed with the voice acting - I find that the "Motherly" type, at pitch 0, is maybe the most "western" and not as bad as any of the others. Also the translations she says are kinda universal fitting. The sadistic type works too, with more dominant/assertive translations being applied.

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
does the current release still use online translation service or is there finally translation integrated?

alahoma

Apr 30, 2020
I don't know if this has been asked around, but I'm looking for a studio mod that makes it look like the one from HS1. In HS1, there are 2 studio versions: the simple one called Studio and the more complex called StudioNEO. This HS2 Studio is similar to StudioNEO from HS1. I'm looking for the simple one. Does anyone know?

deb07

Jul 14, 2019
hi

i extract new clothing to the directory, but they don't show up in game.. what am l doing wrong?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I don't know if this has been asked around, but I'm looking for a studio mod that makes it look like the one from HS1. In HS1, there are 2 studio versions: the simple one called Studio and the more complex called StudioNEO. This HS2 Studio is similar to StudioNEO from HS1. I'm looking for the simple one. Does anyone know?
that ancient studio is..dead now. although it was very chunky and hearltess.. i miss it too :cry:
but hey, i feel you. allot of us used it for countless of hours through different illusion games but "neo" is more advanced ,practical and mst importantly (has UNDO!) believe it or not, illusion actually marketed the undo as a feature when they released neo lol
anyway you have dealt with the old studio.. so give it a week, i am 100% sure you will get to know every single corner in neo and be ready to go.

hi

i extract new clothing to the directory, but they don't show up in game.. what am l doing wrong?
hi, i replied to your question on the other thread.

Last edited:

alahoma

Apr 30, 2020
that ancient studio is..dead now. although it was very chunky and hearltess.. i miss it too :cry:
but hey, i feel you. allot of us used it for countless of hours through different illusion games but "neo" is more advanced ,practical and mst importantly (has UNDO!) believe it or not, illusion actually marketed the undo as a feature when they released neo lol
anyway you have dealt with the old studio.. so give it a week, i am 100% sure you will get to know every single corner in neo and be ready to go.
I used the neo once or twice and I don't really like it. Like you said, maybe I'll give it another try.

Reactions: hun hunter
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes