hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I used the neo once or twice and I don't really like it. Like you said, maybe I'll give it another try.
great (y). get familiar with the UI and tools first, try creating a scene and test everything out. search and watch videos on youtube if you must. and if you get stuck or still have any questions, i will be happy to help as much as i can.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
21 GB - R4.1 Base Game Repack
67 GB - Modpack
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
What exactly am I looking at here? What is all this content? Is it a game? Hours of story?
I know of games that use Honey Select models. Is this the model creation app? A Sims like game?
It may be a silly question, but I'm serious.

I'd rather not download 21-88GB just to find out that it's not really a game and delete it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LadyBee

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
67 GB - Modpack
What exactly am I looking at here? What is all this content? Is it a game? Hours of story?
I know of games that use Honey Select models. Is this the model creation app? A Sims like game?

I'd rather not download 21-88GB just to find out that it's not really a game and delete it.
if you download directly from the ScrewThisNoise discord channel you see that the 20gb is the base game + mod.
While the 50+ gb is the Sideloader, that is mods for the studio, which are not needed for the base game, so instead of making a huge pack, it divides it, because not many are interested in Studo.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
20gb is the base game + mod.
Thank you, but I have to ask again. What kind of game is it? Is there a storyline? 20GB is huge compared to other games on this site that have hours and and hours of story. Is it a Sims like game? Is it a character creation app? I'm lost.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you, but I have to ask again. What kind of game is it? Is there a storyline? 20GB is huge compared to other games on this site that have hours and and hours of story. Is it a Sims like game? Is it a character creation app? I'm lost.
you create your female, put her in the game and go fuck her. stop, always remember, people can tell you what they want, but the Honey Select 2 club is just a brothel. here you can find only sluts.
there is no story, minimal interactions, the only nice thing is the graphics.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
67 GB - Modpack

You don't need the studio stuff. Those are for modders and creators

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
This must sound like a stupid question but how are people downloading this game?? The previous times that I have tried via the uploadhaven link, it has got to about 18 GB then failed due to error.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
This must sound like a stupid question but how are people downloading this game?? The previous times that I have tried via the uploadhaven link, it has got to about 18 GB then failed due to error.
torrent. It let you stop and resume download at any moment.

Reactions: hun hunter and Zed

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017

Reactions: Zed
Feb 12, 2018
Uhm....
I see there is a release for 4.1 Repack.
So my question is is that the correct number?
Because I am positive I have this since maybe last month..
Thanks

UPDATE :

2020-09-06 05:16

So I checked and appears yes the date this was released ALREADY was more than a month ago.
Is there like a comparison release note or something?
Why is this happening ?

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
Check the release date, its from last month so likely the same that you have. Thread has just been updated is all.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Uhm....
I see there is a release for 4.1 Repack.
So my question is is that the correct number?
Because I am positive I have this since maybe last month..
Thanks
You probably already have it since the 4.1 repack was released last month, Nobody wanted to update it and I really didn't so I left it until someone would....but yeah didn't happen so here I am. Updating the rest.. (AI - done, HS2 - done and KK - tomorrow) so some of these are late.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes