sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
i don't know, this pretty much look like a very western card to me :LOL:
View attachment 860977

i tried the links sunisinus provided and it was just there on front page hehe.

there is a pregnancy mod made by mikke:

there is no story/plot in this game, more of a simulation as mentioned earlier, you create the characters and then get in a relationship with them. depending your actions/game play, the characters will be in various states which will effect their performance in the H-scene.

maybe you are right, many people share this point of view. those changes and additions may not cut it for a whole new game title but i personally interested in the character maker and studio, that is why i cant disagree with anybody thinking the same way.

here click on POST

here on Explore and you can select the game you want.

Reactions: hun hunter
Feb 12, 2018
where do i put the modded map files in ? i put it in "MyMods" but they don't appear in the game

Hi there,

I suggest you use the Sideloader tool in order to bundle up all the mods you want to use in one place and load them under your own control or unload them when you dont want them anymore

Here is all about it here :

dalgas

May 24, 2020
Is there any mod included on the repack for taking better screenshots on studio? I can't find anything

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
where do i put the modded map files in ? i put it in "MyMods" but they don't appear in the game
yes that should do it, unless they are corrupted when downloaded, they are for another game, or the files are still zipped (as in .7z/.zip/.rar).
make sure that the mods end with ".zipmod" it is the extension you need to be using and it does not require anymore extraction. also try this on one of the mods you added and see if it'll work or not ;open kkmanager, then hit "install a new mod..." then test it in game or studio. this will help you know if the files are busted, installed correctly or if they are already installed.
one more hint, try use the "mods" directly instead of "mods\my mods" and see if it will work.

whoa, first time seeing 20 gb h-game, any of you have suggestion for good h-game with more than 10 gb?
pretty much most "illusion" titles, honey select2 being latest, check these out as well (koikatsu and AI shoujo)
for repacks such as this one, dl here:

Is there any mod included on the repack for taking better screenshots on studio? I can't find anything
there are a couple, VideoExporter for one. you can find int in "game root\[OPTIONAL] Mods" install it and make sure it is activated in the plugin settings in game "F1".

EDIT:
i also just found out that there is one as part of the BepisPlugin, which you already have it if you used this repack.

Screencap
  • Added F9/UI Screenshot resolution multiplier setting - works as multiplier of current resolution, off by default (thanks to in )
  • [AIS, HS2] Fixed DoF effect not working properly in non-transparent rendered screenshots
more info here:

Last edited:

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
So I just downloaded the All in one file. Do I have to download all Sideloader modpacks to get all textures, outfits, and character cards?

When trying to equip outfits or new character models in the editor, it seemed like i was missing the files and it looked like pure nightmare fuel...

• Haha

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
So I'm running the latest 4.1 repack.

During sex scenes, my character's feet clip through the floor while wearing high heels. Is there any way to fix this? Shouldn't the high heels mod automatically apply an offset so this doesn't happen?

EDIT: Nevermind, I solved the problem. It looks like you can move the participants around on a 3d plane by using the button in the lower right hand corner during the sex scene. It sucks having to manually adjust the participants each time you change positions but at least it is fixable.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody say if Honey Select 2 is like first and better or first honey select and this one is two different games?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
So I just downloaded the All in one file. Do I have to download all Sideloader modpacks to get all textures, outfits, and character cards?

When trying to equip outfits or new character models in the editor, it seemed like i was missing the files and it looked like pure nightmare fuel...
not necessarily, but it also depend on the chara card as well. not every single mod is included in this repack you know. if you already downloaded the 50gb mods pack, extract the 7z it in "game root\mods" anyway.

Guys can somebody say if Honey Select 2 is like first and better or first honey select and this one is two different games?
very similar in concept and game play, allot better with graphics, editor and studio.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
not necessarily, but it also depend on the chara card as well. not every single mod is included in this repack you know. if you already downloaded the 50gb mods pack, extract the 7z it in "game root\mods" anyway.

very similar in concept and game play, allot better with graphics, editor and studio.
So its like first part but little better i understand right?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
if it is about the main game, the gameplay is almost identical. but the graphics is way enhanced, and the modding community literally made MAGIC! plugin wise.

S7lver

May 30, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with the game, so when I go through the tutorial I can't go any further, I click the arrow and nothing happens.
Help!!!

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
not necessarily, but it also depend on the chara card as well. not every single mod is included in this repack you know. if you already downloaded the 50gb mods pack, extract the 7z it in "game root\mods" anyway.?
Thanks. I downloaded the R4.1 Base game repack. It has a 'mods' folder with 5 Sideloader Modpacks and associated Zipmod files but no 7z file. So I'm still a little confused.

Do I download mods separately from somewhere 1 by 1 or do I just download the R4 Optional Sideloader Modpack/s on page 1

haradix

Oct 5, 2020
So I'm running the latest 4.1 repack.

During sex scenes, my character's feet clip through the floor while wearing high heels. Is there any way to fix this? Shouldn't the high heels mod automatically apply an offset so this doesn't happen?

EDIT: Nevermind, I solved the problem. It looks like you can move the participants around on a 3d plane by using the button in the lower right hand corner during the sex scene. It sucks having to manually adjust the participants each time you change positions but at least it is fixable.
The BetterHScene plugin includes "Draggers" I think it's called - you can press M on the keyboard to get some sliders where you can adjust model position. And then save it, so it automatically reloads everytime.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes