lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
The company is Japanese and its software product is focused on the Asian market. For this reason, the company focuses on asian structure of bodies and faces. You will find many mods from different moders ( implanted from UNITY assests, DAZ3D, popular Games and etc. ) that do not significantly change based asian things even the game becomes very unreliable and often crashes. The old version of the game and the studio is faster and easier to use than new one. For this reason, I not interested to install or try something like a badly made Asian hybrid. This is just my opinion on this new version of the game.
I can't live with myself now. :cry: I am an evil plastic surgeon then. :eek:

Maybe, delaying instant gratification, being patient and attempting to make something unique and beautiful is something you could work on?

Nah. Just call all of it "Anime".

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
[...] using "AIT/Clothes" shader on your edited vr. may help with the ghostly look =)

btw, were you be able to change the body mesh on material editor or did u use something else?
On my system, there was no noticeable difference between AIT/Clothes and AIT/Clothes True, but if AIT/Clothes works better elsewhere I'll swap it over.

My first thought was to use an occlusion map to just blank out the shirt. I couldn't get that one to work, still not sure why, so I decided to just dump hooh's original texture map and edit the shirt out. Then load the new texture overlay and check the "Hide Base Texture" box. If hooh's shader is still in place the shirt turns black at that point - change the shader and you're done. Still want to figure out the occlusion map though, seems like a better way to do it.

Reactions: hun hunter

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Got the occlusion map figured out - result is better, ghosting is about the same as hooh's original. Can also bring the shirt back by setting AlphaEX to 1 in the material editor. Here are the updated coordinate files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghost Cardigan set occ2.png Ghost Cardigan occ2.png

Last edited:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
On my system, there was no noticeable difference between AIT/Clothes and AIT/Clothes True, but if AIT/Clothes works better elsewhere I'll swap it over.

My first thought was to use an occlusion map to just blank out the shirt. I couldn't get that one to work, still not sure why, so I decided to just dump hooh's original texture map and edit the shirt out. Then load the new texture overlay and check the "Hide Base Texture" box. If hooh's shader is still in place the shirt turns black at that point - change the shader and you're done. Still want to figure out the occlusion map though, seems like a better way to do it.

Got the occlusion map figured out - result is better, ghosting is about the same as hooh's original. Can also bring the shirt back by setting AlphaEX to 1 in the material editor. Here are the updated coordinate files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 865539 View attachment 865540
i seem i didn't know that you were using a skinoverlay, smart :LOL:. i will look at the new outfit later and check out your texture edits. thank you for the info.

Is the 22 GB download the base game only? Because I'm looking for base game + dlc download without the mods.
the repack contains mods and plugins along with the DLC updates, but you can vanillafy it to the original state i believe. check out the "[OPTIONAL] BRExtras" and "readme.txt" in game root, the and refer to the repack release notes more more info.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
1 Is this a trick question?
2. The same place the other meters are

3. yes.
2. >But there is no Hate meter. Look at this screenshot.
Screenshot (64).png

3. >I never see a stat increase on talking. Which meter does it increase btw ?

How do I trigger the masturbation scenes in toilet, bath, shower?
I woud like to know too. I just know you will have to choose Attack rather than just Peek. I hate choosing that.
This game has a comunity sharing cards like the Honey 1 ?
This Site :

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
2. >But there is no Hate meter. Look at this screenshot.
View attachment 866468

3. >I never see a stat increase on talking. Which meter does it increase btw ?

I woud like to know too. I just know you will have to choose Attack rather than just Peek. I hate choosing that.

This Site :
2. Open up the cheat menu, and what is what will be obvious, and there is definitely a hate meter.
3. It increases whichever value the conversation dictates, based on the girls' personality and which response you choose.

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-1-illusion.53457/page-19#post-3725947

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
can we get a 32-bit release of this please?
Sorry friend. Unity3D 2018 is a 64 bit game engine. You could get it running on Android phone assuming you purchase the Mobile app development & integration kit. But. You must already know Assembly calls for specialized functions and memory spaces are not friendly with being shoved into smaller spaces.

If you aren't able to run Windows 7 Ult 64 bit.... You need to stop just surfing the internet and get a CPU/Computer that CAN handle 64-bit. I'm sorry, it's just the way the world is now.

You can just draw in MS Paint pretty girls if you want to.
Here... Just humor me and check out this awesome car.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
How to reduce the hero's dick ? goes thro the girls body...
you can change any bone size on any character using the bonemod plugin, just know that you may not be able to edit it while in the H-scene, not for the male at least.
press "F1" and go to "plugin settings" then lookfor a plugin named "HS2ABMX", then set up a keyboard shortcut so you can open it up easily next time. then while on the character maker open the bonemod and search for this bone "cm_j_dan100_00" then edit Z scale value for length, save your male card.
1603259208293.png

can we get a 32-bit release of this please?
32-bit is not supported anymore unfortunately.
here is the specs on illusion's page:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Is the 22 GB download the base game only? Because I'm looking for base game + dlc download without the mods.
If I may suggest that you can happen to access the torrent from *cough* the regular sites or where ever. Of course since you have already purchased it OR looking to purchase it.. Please start the download and then hit high priority on the base game and then select the studio specific addon's as don't download/cancel for the add-ons for studio.

It's not one .zip file so it will be easy identify base and dlc.. versus the various add-ons. If you DO intend to use studio neo (which I personally would like to abstain you from for personal reasons) DO download the full pack. Because you can perform updates through the base install that will pull stuff you want.. (and don't want) for Studio Neo.

However that puts additional load and data transfer on our King STN.

Might sound dumb to suggest but try to give back as much as you get (out of it).

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I have it one folder deeper than your error above suggested and it works fine (Drive:\Games\Illusion\HoneySelect2). I'm not sure what other help would be useful. How deep did you put it?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes