Cares_X

Feb 2, 2019
Male characters are so bad that i want to puke watching them f the girl models. Im not even going to talk about the d models of them which are LITTERALLY STICKS. Any mod suggesttions for males?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Male characters are so bad that i want to puke watching them f the girl models. Im not even going to talk about the d models of them which are LITTERALLY STICKS. Any mod suggesttions for males?
Discord

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Is there a way to edit a character's stats with the cheat mod without having to start an H scene?
looks like it is still WIP for HS2, but did you try while on the character maker? the developer mentioned this on the v2.7.2 release:
  • [HS2] Only show heroine stats during H scenes (the changes are lost in other places)
  • [HS2] Clarified some labels
Hello, I have a problem with the game, so when I go through the tutorial I can't go any further, I click the arrow and nothing happens.
Help!!!
try use the 100% save file located in "gameroot\[OPTIONAL] BRExtras" to bypass that tutorial. it will not edit your characters but you may want to recreate any character groups if u made any.

Thanks. I downloaded the R4.1 Base game repack. It has a 'mods' folder with 5 Sideloader Modpacks and associated Zipmod files but no 7z file. So I'm still a little confused.

Do I download mods separately from somewhere 1 by 1 or do I just download the R4 Optional Sideloader Modpack/s on page 1
yah mods can be downloaded alone from creator's blogs, patreon or discord if you are looking for something specific. you also can get mods and updates for them via kkmanager, use the "look for updates" button.

the optional sideloader pack is mostly for studio (adds maps, objects and studio related items), so yes sure if you are interested in studio.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Ok how exactly do you open more rooms ?
I thought it would be from the Achievements Points but even after "GET" ting those the some rooms are still locked in Meeting.

Also how do you increase the H-Meter ?
Where is the HATE meter ?
and Is there any point in Talking (Ask to Chat) ?

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Can someone tell me their settings for the "better penetration" mod as i get collision problems with the penis clipping away from the mouth in several scenes...

Reactions: Oding Surya

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
In mods folder there's boobsettings, jiggle and push up. It's mentioned Boobsettings is not compatible with jiggle and push up, do you guys recommend this one instead of jiggle/push up?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
this game can make DP scene?
Yes. earn the achievements.

How do I trigger the masturbation scenes in toilet, bath, shower?
High love or hedonism.
Ok how exactly do you open more rooms ?
I thought it would be from the Achievements Points but even after "GET" ting those the some rooms are still locked in Meeting.

Also how do you increase the H-Meter ?
Where is the HATE meter ?
and Is there any point in Talking (Ask to Chat) ?
1 Is this a trick question?
2. The same place the other meters are
3. yes.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
How to disable this rectangle under the shoes in Honey select 2 character maker ???
press "F1" then go to "HeightBarX" plugin and disable it there. more info here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-1-illusion.53457/post-4331990

In mods folder there's boobsettings, jiggle and push up. It's mentioned Boobsettings is not compatible with jiggle and push up, do you guys recommend this one instead of jiggle/push up?
i find boobsettings beter than jiggle, it also adds sliders in maker for both bust and bottom. pushup and beaver plugins should not interfere with it as what they do is like adding an extra state of how the boobs will be when clothed.

verianautilus

May 12, 2020
yes that should do it, unless they are corrupted when downloaded, they are for another game, or the files are still zipped (as in .7z/.zip/.rar).
make sure that the mods end with ".zipmod" it is the extension you need to be using and it does not require anymore extraction. also try this on one of the mods you added and see if it'll work or not ;open kkmanager, then hit "install a new mod..." then test it in game or studio. this will help you know if the files are busted, installed correctly or if they are already installed.
one more hint, try use the "mods" directly instead of "mods\my mods" and see if it will work.

pretty much most "illusion" titles, honey select2 being latest, check these out as well (koikatsu and AI shoujo)
for repacks such as this one, dl here:

there are a couple, VideoExporter for one. you can find int in "game root\[OPTIONAL] Mods" install it and make sure it is activated in the plugin settings in game "F1".

EDIT:
i also just found out that there is one as part of the BepisPlugin, which you already have it if you used this repack.

more info here:
is this translated? cuz the last time i try to download play home i got it untranslated

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Is there a way to mess with the settings so that she wears the cardigan without the shirt?
I liked the sound of this and finally got around to taking a shot at it. It isn't perfect - hooh's original used his own custom shader "hooh/ClotheReplicaOpaque" that prevented a see-through effect with certain sudden movements. It also prevented any transparency, so I had to switch the shader to ditch the shirt. I've only noticed the effect in maker - it looks fine in-game. I also noticed the effect on other (unmodified) clothes I've used before that have a similar texture, so I don't think it'll cause any weird looking graphics. Either way I decided to call it "Ghost Cardigan" - if you do a quick 180* spin in maker you'll see why. There are 2 coordinate cards below, one is the cardigan alone, the other is a bit more complete.

On Edit: replaced first cards with updated version on the next page. Now uses occlusion maps, works better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghost Cardigan set occ2.png Ghost Cardigan occ2.png

Last edited:

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Is a translated key binding list hiding out there somewhere? I realize images aren't read by translators...

Never mind, I found it.

Last edited:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
is this translated? cuz the last time i try to download play home i got it untranslated
yes it is fully translated, for menus at least as i don't really use the main game :p i think it is machine translated but people say it is ok.

I liked the sound of this and finally got around to taking a shot at it. It isn't perfect - hooh's original used his own custom shader "hooh/ClotheReplicaOpaque" that prevented a see-through effect with certain sudden movements. It also prevented any transparency, so I had to switch the shader to ditch the shirt. I've only noticed the effect in maker - it looks fine in-game. I also noticed the effect on other (unmodified) clothes I've used before that have a similar texture, so I don't think it'll cause any weird looking graphics. Either way I decided to call it "Ghost Cardigan" - if you do a quick 180* spin in maker you'll see why. There are 2 coordinate cards below, one is the cardigan alone, the other is a bit more complete.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 864580 View attachment 864579
good job and thanks for sharing, using "AIT/Clothes" shader on your edited vr. may help with the ghostly look =)

btw, were you be able to change the body mesh on material editor or did u use something else?

Reactions: Great_Old_One
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes