Masked Man

Dec 4, 2017
What's the point of maxing hate or broken ? I max hate on one and she escape, thoguht it would go ahegao way... mistakes were made

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
press "F1" then go to "HeightBarX" plugin and disable it there. more info here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-1-illusion.53457/post-4331990

i find boobsettings beter than jiggle, it also adds sliders in maker for both bust and bottom. pushup and beaver plugins should not interfere with it as what they do is like adding an extra state of how the boobs will be when clothed.
The description of boobsettings mod says otherwise (at bottom of page), maybe he forgot to update it?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
With file explorer, click on the main folder name. press f2 and rename the extracted directory to something like !AIS
the right click the newly named directory select Cut
now right click on the drive (C: or D: or E: or where-ever it is right now)
select paste.

it will perform a move but really it just changes the index and inode information on the drive. you haven't moved it. it only looks that way.

run initsettings.exe and check to make sure it has all the directories listed correctly for sanity sake and you are done.

Reactions: hun hunter

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Need some help as this is completly ruining the game for me.
This happens. How can I fix it? Im using the R4.1 repack
1603331473249.png

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
my InitSetting.exe files was deleted due to antivirus, can somebody post the file here
check the attachment. exclude your game folder from the antivirus, and make backups of EXEs. and don't forget to scan the attached file before using.

The description of boobsettings mod says otherwise (at bottom of page), maybe he forgot to update it?
yeah, looks like you are right, fairbear did say that. but, as i said and since pushup's role is to control the bust while clothes are on, it will temporary cancel or overide the boobsetting plugin, but if u take the shirt off, put on half state or disable the pushup plugin for both bra and top on that chara in maker it will work perfectly. it did for me, also the booty settings are working just fine, tested it as well. so i don't know if it should be called a conflict, works in perfect harmony in my opinion =)

Need some help as this is completly ruining the game for me.
This happens. How can I fix it? Im using the R4.1 repack
View attachment 868749
i amnot sure but this could be betterpenetration plugin's fault. check out your settings for the plugin at "plugin setting" (F1).

you can also reduce the size of the penis with bonemod but this will change it for that chara at all times.
check out this post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-1-illusion.53457/post-4408023

lonelyloser

Jan 21, 2019
Is there a way to add new H animations to the game or play animations at a faster speed? The in game speed for H animations is a bit slow imo even at max speed.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Is there a way to add new H animations to the game
Welcome!

or play animations at a faster speed?
Not yet. Hopefully soon. Perhaps read my username and add the last name "Moar"?

The in game speed for H animations is a bit slow imo
What personality type are you using for the card? Some you can get to finish at 3 away from max speed, a few 2 way from max speed IF you train them and they like you.. I think there is only 1 or 2 combinations where you can either pound away above max speed for her to finish or give tongue lashing above max speed to finish.

IRL? You could attach a fleshlight (or a long toy) to a jackhammer but I doubt you would able to keep up.

Lag free IRL? The eyes can't see the fps.

even at max speed.
stay under the speed of sound, brother.. breaking the sound barrier of 761.2 mph will cause a shock wave that can and will rip a human a new asshole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lonelyloser

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Hello guys, when i search for gangbang scenes i see some guys on reddit told about haremmate animation , someone can tell me how the hell i can find and input them in the game or something liek this , or maybe exist some sort of mod for this actions/animations (gangbang/4some/5some etc)

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next character (Studio)

PS: Character made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
Different heights on the characters causes them to not be where they should ( Penis just floating for example) is there a way to fix this?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Different heights on the characters causes them to not be where they should ( Penis just floating for example) is there a way to fix this?
Not really. It's not an issue in the studio, but the game itself can't adapt to different heights (males 75, femals 0-75) You could techincally try playing with the bodypart scaling, but it's too much work and would likely break the model anyway.

haradix

Oct 5, 2020
For dicks not going where they need, or generally height problems, I found the BetterHScenes dragger (M Key) works okay to fix it. Personally I'll also try the bonemod to shorten my dude a little, since it's just ridiculous.

Has any one seen some character cards with faces that don't look like teenage girls? I'd like late20/early30 pretty western females in my game, all too often this is more like way underage...

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Digging through the plugins and can't seem to find anything related to what I'm looking for. Is there anything in regards to playing voice clips during hscenes without relying on lighting up the progress bar?

Reactions: geminiw45
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes