marcob3

Oct 22, 2020
Hi all i am new to this game i am asking 2 questions i have a problem where the game in character editor dont save the pussy model when i reload the character is again on default , second question is Dhh i s really is a really cool vsiual mod but duirng H scene the framerate drop alot can anyone sugget me a proprer configuration for my pc? setting videocard gtx960 strix, cpu i 5 4690, 8 gb ram ddr 5

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Does VR finally work in R5?
It works since BetterRepack R4

Getting insane RAM usage since I upgraded to R5. It was up to 6gb is this normal?
Yes, its normal.

does anyone have exact size after installed? i only have 30GB space left on my ssd. i dont need the mod. just base game is fine.
Only the game without the Studio Extras have almost 35GB. Yeah, the new maps are heavy...

Are there any central modding sites for Honey Select 2?
Yes, the . You can also take a look in the .

Hi all i am new to this game i am asking 2 questions i have a problem where the game in character editor dont save the pussy model when i reload the character is again on default , second question is Dhh i s really is a really cool vsiual mod but duirng H scene the framerate drop alot can anyone sugget me a proprer configuration for my pc? setting videocard gtx960 strix, cpu i 5 4690, 8 gb ram ddr 5
1) Maybe you have an old version of the game, are you using ?

2) If I'm not mistaken the GTX960 have only 2gb of VRAM and its weaker than an 1050ti, so its unlikely that you will get good framerates with DHH enabled

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I've tried loading it but it just deletes the top.
Could you tell me what you did after switching the shader?
I've messed with Alpha but all it does is make both the cardigan and shirt invisible.
Sorry, newbie at this.
You shouldn't have to do anything special - it should work just loading the coordinate card. But if the whole top is disappearing, you probably have the "hide base texture" button checked. Go to "Clothes Overlays" and make sure the button in the "Top" section isn't checked. See spoiler pics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
BetterRepack R5.0.1 Hotfix by ScrewThisNoise

Since ScrewThisNoise is having a headache right now, I volunteer to post it here (with his permission)

-This hotfix updates BetterRepack R5 to R5.0.1

Hotfix content:
-Makes BetterPenetration works properly
-Updates BonesFramework (fix distorted vagina)
-Delete redundant file in translations (make the game loads a couple of seconds faster)

Installation:
Execute the file and install in game folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is)

Only use if you already have BetterRepack R5 (is shown in initsetting.exe). If you have an older version, here's the official torrent: View attachment [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R5 FINAL.zip

marcob3

Oct 22, 2020
It works since BetterRepack R4

Yes, its normal.

Only the game without the Studio Extras have almost 35GB. Yeah, the new maps are heavy...

Yes, the . You can also take a look in the .

1) Maybe you have an old version of the game, are you using ?

2) If I'm not mistaken the GTX960 have only 2gb of VRAM and its weaker than an 1050ti, so its unlikely that you will get good framerates with DHH enabled
I have downloaded only the better rapck r4.1 around 22gb, not the other pack of 40 gb of mods i dont remember how is named, and yesterday i made an update via initsetting of 6gb, i think is r5 now? where i can check current version?

2) ye i was loking if was possible to take away some secondary visual effect in oder to get some fps from dhh settings, but if my pc is to weak ill use the other graphics mod

D

Deleted member 2738

You shouldn't have to do anything special - it should work just loading the coordinate card. But if the whole top is disappearing, you probably have the "hide base texture" button checked. Go to "Clothes Overlays" and make sure the button in the "Top" section isn't checked. See spoiler pics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Worked like a charm, thank you.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I have downloaded only the better rapck r4.1 around 22gb, not the other pack of 40 gb of mods i dont remember how is named, and yesterday i made an update via initsetting of 6gb, i think is r5 now? where i can check current version?

2) ye i was loking if was possible to take away some secondary visual effect in oder to get some fps from dhh settings, but if my pc is to weak ill use the other graphics mod
repack version is shown on the bottom right side of the window when you open initsetting.exe. but anyway, the update button there is for updating mods data, you have to get the R4.1 to R5 upgrade files and install it manually. here is the reference of the R5 release post, or simply go here and download:

if turning off DHH didn't help much, things like antialias, depth of field and caste shadows maybe your best shot to enhance the performance.

Last edited:

marcob3

Oct 22, 2020
repack version is shown on the bottom right side of the window when you open initsetting.exe. but anyway, the update button there is for updating mods data, you have to get the R4.1 to R5 upgrade files and install it manually. here is the reference of the R5 release post, or simply go here and download: Mega

if turning off DHH didn't help much, things like antialias, depth of field and caste shadows maybe your best shot to enhance the performance.
Ok, ill try, i need to lower the graphic option from the game option menu or i need to turn off them from the dhh menu where i can access by pressing P ?

haradix

Oct 5, 2020
Are there any big imorovements in R5 worth the download? R4 is doing what I need so far, but additional features never hurt.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Ok, ill try, i need to lower the graphic option from the game option menu or i need to turn off them from the dhh menu where i can access by pressing P ?
yes those are in-game graphic options, press (F1) to access the settings then try turning on/off graphic settings and see how it the performance is doing. you also can run the game on a lower resolution like "720" instead of "1080" if you wish to keep some of the graphics at "high".

there are other ways to change graphic setting using the "nvidia control panel>manage 3d settings" for your GPU, can be done globally or per application. try google this subject and see if there are any recommendations.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

haradix

Oct 5, 2020
If you Downlaod R5 you will have more maps for the main game. Also if you install the Hotfix you will get Better Penetration animations:
Thank you. I was hoping for some official maps, but the update file for 4.1 to 5 doesn't add any, so I suspect you mean the mod maps released since?

Two minds about trhe BP plugin/animations. It looks really good from the front, but screws up the clothing on the back/butt (open panties or such really don't look normal with this)... and for me at least, it breaks the switching girls inside the scene feature.

royov91528

Mar 9, 2020
not sure whats up with char models but after i installed with updater models have begun to have their vag streteched to the floor

all ive done is dl the base game and used the updater before updating i tested the game and had no issues

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
not sure whats up with char models but after i installed with updater models have begun to have their vag streteched to the floor

all ive done is dl the base game and used the updater before updating i tested the game and had no issues
hi, please add more details. just in case, what version of the better repack did you have and what updater did you use?

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018

hi, please add more details. just in case, what version of the better repack did you have and what updater did you use?
Distorted vagina is known issue, its was addressed with the Hotfix a few posts above yours...

Thank you. I was hoping for some official maps, but the update file for 4.1 to 5 doesn't add any, so I suspect you mean the mod maps released since?
Its mod maps included when you download the game. Personally I don't recommend to update with major releases like R5.

bobobobson

May 31, 2020
If you Downlaod R5 you will have more maps for the main game. Also if you install the Hotfix you will get Better Penetration animations:
you posted a link for Repack 4.1 as R5. i am confused by this repack management in general. why does this game have auto updating mechanic if we have to update every pack manually. do i need to have 4.1 in order to get R5 ? dont call it R5 then... i already delete some files to make room for R5.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
you posted a link for Repack 4.1 as R5. i am confused by this repack management in general. why does this game have auto updating mechanic if we have to update every pack manually. do i need to have 4.1 in order to get R5 ? dont call it R5 then... i already delete some files to make room for R5.
You don't need R4.1 in order to get R5, you can download the entire nearly 25 Gigabyte R5 distribution, unpack and play without touching an earlier version. But ScrewThisNoise has gone to great lengths to make our lives easier, doing all the work to build an upgrade to convert our R4.1 to R5 by downloading a mere 262Mb. Beats the hell out of 25 Gig!

As far as the auto-updates go, you can think of the game as 3 different pieces - the main game, the studio, and the mods (sideloader modpack). KKManager (or InitSetting.exe which calls KKManager) updates the sideloader modpack, updates much of the studio content, but it does NOT update the main game code. New mods come out all the time, and once they're deemed stable and useful, they get included in the sideloader modpack, and KKManager can automatically add it to your game. So it pays to run KKManager periodically to get the latest and greatest. It's a pretty elegant system IMHO. But updates to game code or to KKManager itself are done with a standalone updater, or by a new install of a full distribution.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes