Renesis7

Dec 14, 2019
BetterRepack R5.0.1 Hotfix by ScrewThisNoise

Since ScrewThisNoise is having a headache right now, I volunteer to post it here (with his permission)

-This hotfix updates BetterRepack R5 to R5.0.1

Installation:
Execute the file and install in game folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is)

My windows defender blocks the hotfix .exe but I can open it with 7zip. Can I manually install the files? If so where?

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
i know it is not as satisfying but at lease we know now that using transparent objects wont work with ss manager plugin. hopefully Manlymarco will fix this in the future.
Wow, thanks a lot for taking your time and explaining in detail how exactly it works. Let's hope the screenshot manager will be compatible with these textures in the future. For now though, your post gave me a simple idea which is taking a screenshot with no transparency and cutting it out on photoshop.

I did a fast and rough test and the results are actually decent when placed on a background. If more time is spent, it will look better.

test2.png test.png

Reactions: hun hunter

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Torrent for R5 Final is literally sitting at zero bytes per second and has been for two days. Google Drive area states that the download limit has been exceeded. Can anyone help out with another source to download it?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
code or to KKManager itself are done with a standalone.
If could be so bold.. You and Hun Hunter seem pretty knowledgeable.

Do you happen to what version of Unite Runtime Executable is in use now? I know the readme said 2.2.1 Unity RTE but not the build date. Unity has a Unity 2018 2.2.1 & Unity 2019 2.2.1. dev env (no Unity 2020 2.2.1 yet).

Hopefully can grab the docs and examples for that version. I was having issues finding proper tutorial / examples from the Unity site before the 2021 release and they chunk/dump/invalidate the old tutorials for download. Ideally a LTS version would be good and for personal it wouldn't cost.

Here are the current releases. Documentation download is separate but easily found.

I built a big list of nice to have free tutorials and assets but.. After my main system crashed. All I had was my saved url list of "nice to get started on".. maybe.

The very least see how unity treats all the components working together..

Anyways there is more and some of the links use later versions and aren't compatible with the 2018 or 2019 build UNLESS it's a LTS.

Of course I could be completely wrong that the Unite RTE's are connected to the dev env toolkit.. However we should update the wiki to include that new info... AND if dnSpy can attach to it correctly.

Thank you, Sincerely. It might help someone in the future.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Wow, thanks a lot for taking your time and explaining in detail how exactly it works. Let's hope the screenshot manager will be compatible with these textures in the future. For now though, your post gave me a simple idea which is taking a screenshot with no transparency and cutting it out on photoshop.

I did a fast and rough test and the results are actually decent when placed on a background. If more time is spent, it will look better.

View attachment 877843 View attachment 877840
Has nothing to do with the textures and everything to with forced AA. No AA, textures are fine. AA's dithering by nature fucks with ANY transparencies whether shader or material based unless specifically coded for, which is pretty obviously outside of Illusions' wheelhouse, as this has been a persistent issue since they adopted Unity. And since every graphic mod for Illusion available forces one if not two forms of AA because of patreonic developeritis, you wouldn't be able to run it without AA anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: lure_Kin

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Torrent for R5 Final is literally sitting at zero bytes per second and has been for two days. Google Drive area states that the download limit has been exceeded. Can anyone help out with another source to download it?
try the mega:
for the R5 all in one:
for the R5 update only:
then apply the hot fix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-1-illusion.53457/page-204#post-4434597

If could be so bold.. You and Hun Hunter seem pretty knowledgeable.

Do you happen to what version of Unite Runtime Executable is in use now? I know the readme said 2.2.1 Unity RTE but not the build date. Unity has a Unity 2018 2.2.1 & Unity 2019 2.2.1. dev env (no Unity 2020 2.2.1 yet).

Hopefully can grab the docs and examples for that version. I was having issues finding proper tutorial / examples from the Unity site before the 2021 release and they chunk/dump/invalidate the old tutorials for download. Ideally a LTS version would be good and for personal it wouldn't cost.

Here are the current releases. Documentation download is separate but easily found.

I built a big list of nice to have free tutorials and assets but.. After my main system crashed. All I had was my saved url list of "nice to get started on".. maybe.

The very least see how unity treats all the components working together..

Anyways there is more and some of the links use later versions and aren't compatible with the 2018 or 2019 build UNLESS it's a LTS.

Of course I could be completely wrong that the Unite RTE's are connected to the dev env toolkit.. However we should update the wiki to include that new info... AND if dnSpy can attach to it correctly.

Thank you, Sincerely. It might help someone in the future.
i am not, not at all when it comes to development, and unity lol. i am more on to the visual side ^^. but i think illusion used whatever they used on AI. maybe you should look for info and materials posted by modders on their blogs and discord. i am sorry :censored:.

View attachment 877843 View attachment 877840
yes that can be a good way to work with photoshop, specially if you have to deal with screenshots only. you can even make your own masks for the object and create transparency as well :) .

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hey

is there new story ? i mean new place, fourthsome ? tentacle? etc

thank

what's the difference with
Honey Select 2: Libido R5 by Illusion

&

Illusion Honey Select 2: Libido r4.1?

forsensc

Oct 29, 2020
Is it possible to load the character personalities from the main game in studio NEO?
I remember this was possible in HS1 through the Shift+I menu, but I can't find the same in HS2.

haradix

Oct 5, 2020
There is a pretty new plugin like that:

Right now it randomly includes all positions. I've been asking the modder to allow us a text file list of positions per girl name, let's see if that gets added.

Reactions: lure_Kin

swain80

Aug 22, 2017
There is a pretty new plugin like that:

Right now it randomly includes all positions. I've been asking the modder to allow us a text file list of positions per girl name, let's see if that gets added.
Ah alright thanks! Also just saw that CTRL+A is also an option, although a more limited one.

Also is there another mod that enables me to use all positions on all girls regardless of mood/experience/map?

Last edited:

gashers

Sep 13, 2020
This is the first time I feel completely lost, I have no idea how to install the mods there's no intrustions and so many files and folders it twists my brain, I even googled it.. anyone can help?

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
Is this or any another scene constructor game have ability to mod protagonist appearance into non-human form ?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes