Pait

May 17, 2018
Can't find a way to do footjobs and other fetishes. Game simply looks like too vanilla, i feel like it's just a demo(?) Any advices? Maybe something that i did wrong? Thank you

Oct 15, 2018
anyone have google drive link for R5 base game ? all of the link on the post are very slow in my country , dunno why but GGdrive are the fastest here

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
maybe you should look for info and materials posted by modders on their blogs and discord. i am sorry :censored:.
Blogs are empty or I don't have any good links :cry: and I'm not on discord.

what I have is:

Q : What engine does HS2 run on?
A : HS2 uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.4.11

Q : What engine does AIS run on?
A : AIS uses Unity 3D game engine v2018.2.21.

Q : What engine does Koikatu run on?
A : Koikatu uses Unity 3D game engine v5.6.2

• Older Unity versions: copy player_win.exe and rename it to <game-name>.exe.
  • Newer Unity versions: Copy WindowsPlayer.exe + UnityPlayer.dll, and rename WindowsPlayer.exe to <game-name>.exe.
  • Some Unity versions also require WinPixEventRuntime.dll to be copied such as 2018.4-mbe

I'm thinking:

would be the tool if you wanted better integration between your debug build and sideloader mods implementation written in .Net

You'd need the Unity editor if you wanted to make a way to add new animations h-poses from via export from Studio Neo into the core game.

Adding new items/lighting rooms is done by.

but these never get pulled/pushed into the core only bundled with blender and added via sideloader for studio. You'd have to use this if you wanted glowsticks / sex "toys" and "gag" props in core.

I want to speculate entire maps / rooms are added with.

and/or
newly selectable maps have been implemented.

We would first need to record the animation set (via .anim files maybe)? or maybe something like a xyz of poses, and time made into data points and speed relative?
(Joan6694 is probably looking at this? maybe using this? Joan6694 might like. )

then have those selectable in game.

Then again I don't know anything about modding.. Just general development. I'm good at some common sense things... other things not very good at. *shrug* oh well. Hopefully someone will edit the blogs

because of patreonic developeritis,
HA! I sincerely love that. There are so many kits on the storefront it isn't even funny.

Who is to say some of those older modders haven't refined and posting their old works for that matter.

if we just talk about anti-aliasing..

if it's any good I haven't a clue... but it is the free one.

among the 15 others... on AA alone.

It will be a while before anyone thinks about dynamic bones, or even a real time bone and surface deformation.

mentioning it will probably get labelled a toxic light/VFX hater and called a Chernobyl or something.

I mean you kinda know how I feel. To think someone builds something in Studio.. Pushes it into Blender... puts the card up on the storefront... all you need is something built Genesis 8 compatible...

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Is this or any another scene constructor game have ability to mod protagonist appearance into non-human form ?
transitive or real-time?

Transitive? It could be done? I say could because you STILL would have to have multiple phases. AND would require some of the old movie magic with masks and accessories and partially obscured faces / silhouettes & shadows between shots/cuts (Don't laugh but HS2 doesn't have a very wide selection of facial hair, For folks to make the John Wick card? They used pubes for the beard.. it is disconcerting.) you might have to commission specific an artist specific artwork pieces to use. Even as far to have a full body suit? for a simple wolfman?

It depends on the complexity we have plenty of demonesses and succubi already. If you are making a Mr. Skeletal / Thanks Strong Bones / Ainz Ooal Gown and Albedo. It support that.

Only animal that Studio has is the house cat.. I don't know about ABMX working on it correctly. (And that of course would cause Shane Dawson to cum running..) Becoming a Human sized House cat? I disavow.

Real-time?
Not any that I know of. If it's a bone slide type real-time it will end up being a general "morphing" which will stretch without tearing. So a general Cronenburg body horror/Gumby/Mr. Bill/Claymation.

The really good ones like a Underworld/Resident evil OR those are implemented in action games Darksiders War becoming the Slayer transform and others. Use a fully featured GFX/VFX toolset.. something that runs several K or more/per year from Autodesk.

You could try LL, Sexlabs and search under Skyrim for Werewolves?

Reactions: Eliont

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
R5 works well, fixed all my bugs, thx guys. first creation went without a problem... now its time to prepare for dx dlc. or at least find information in english about it. i dont even know what the main features are, maybe its not even worth upgrading.
Yo, that's a nice girl you got there. Care to share her character card?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Concretely, what is changing between previous version and R5 ?
Except for bug fix, I downloaded it and didn't find anything real new that is worth downloading again. But there is also one thing that is disturbing me, it's the filter during character creation AND StudioNeo that is different and doesn't feel nice to me.

Version R3.1
Version R3.1.jpg

Version R5
Version R5.jpg

Looks like there is a glossy filter or something that is chaging all colors.
So I'm wondering if you guys have the same as me.

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
Concretely, what is changing between previous version and R5 ?
Except for bug fix, I downloaded it and didn't find anything real new that is worth downloading again. But there is also one thing that is disturbing me, it's the filter during character creation AND StudioNeo that is different and doesn't feel nice to me.

Version R3.1
View attachment 878530

Version R5
View attachment 878531

Looks like there is a glossy filter or something that is chaging all colors.
So I'm wondering if you guys have the same as me.
Think you prolly got DHH enabled top pic and Graphics Plugin enabled below pic. It can be changed through InitSetting.exe.

Reactions: srg91 and Kalyha

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
If could be so bold.. You and Hun Hunter seem pretty knowledgeable.

Do you happen to what version of Unite Runtime Executable is in use now? I know the readme said 2.2.1 Unity RTE but not the build date. Unity has a Unity 2018 2.2.1 & Unity 2019 2.2.1. dev env (no Unity 2020 2.2.1 yet).
From your above post it looks like you already found the answers you were looking for - FWIW you can always grab the engine version right out of the logfile. The really detailed Unity stuff is above my pay grade, it's worth signing up for the discord for that type of thing:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Is "DX" the next expansion?
No, it's a full upgrade. Three new waifus, one not-new not-waifu (Sitri ain't much for ownership, like Fur, she'll be a girl but she won't be your girl) new locations, new positions and apparently one new state.

This is much more like Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen where the base game is included but everything hinges on the new system and new meta. Supposedly there are "performance enhancements" but given Illusion's track record that's probably something like five extra fps in return for jaggy as hell shadows, and given that every modder that does graphics want to force AA to cover the fact they're running this game at postage stamp resolution, you're probably not going to see anything smoother once the mods are rolled in.

Last edited:

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Hello Friends. Quick question. Is there a way to load rooms and charters just like in Koicatsu?
I imported bunch of character cards, but don't know how to load them in the game

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
so the dx version thats being released in japan on the 30th is a entire new game and not dlc for this one right ?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes