Harihoes

May 31, 2017
How do install the optional mods for the studio? I just copy and paste them into the "Mod" folder or should I follow a specific way?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
How do install the optional mods for the studio? I just copy and paste them into the "Mod" folder or should I follow a specific way?
yes can extract them in to the "mods" root or just place them in "mods>my mods" if you want to keep track of the ones u add manually. aso there is another boring way..open kkmanager, then hit "install a new mod..." then add one by one :LOL:

Reactions: namprofli3

Harihoes

May 31, 2017
yes can extract them in to the "mods" root or just place them in "mods>my mods" if you want to keep track of the ones u add manually. aso there is another boring way..open kkmanager, then hit "install a new mod..." then add one by one :LOL:
thank you for the info.

Zin77

Mar 31, 2018
updated the game and everything reverted back to japanese.

what should I do to turn it back to english?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to make an athletic, tan, wet model like this using Honey Select 2? This image is from honey select, but I'm not sure if it's the first & second honey select.

honey-select.jpg

Anyone know if this is using addons or can this model be made using Honey Select 2?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Is it possible to make an athletic, tan, wet model like this using Honey Select 2? This image is from honey select, but I'm not sure if it's the first & second honey select.

View attachment 855909

Anyone know if this is using addons or can this model be made using Honey Select 2?
don't know about HS1, haven't played in a long time but anyway i can not see why u wont be able to achieve this in HS2, get the right skin tone and shine, use a muscular build and try one of the 4k skin types for more detail. and remember, it is lighting and scene setup what brings things to be alive in studio so, try adding multiple point or spot lights from different angles to simulate these kind of shines.

also, console seems to be inactive - even when enabled in InitSetting
what did u update from and to what? if it was a repack upgrade, make sure that use the right updating file and run InitSetting.exe then click "update" when done. here are even more things to consider trying as well:
-check if game folder directory is not too complex
-make backup of "userdata" and "mods" then refer to the original 7z. game files and perform a new clean extraction then put the backup back.
-lastly re-download the all in one R4.1 repack to elemental all trouble and suspicion, put back your backup.

fally

Aug 23, 2018
can some one help me getting in to this game. game start and i come to the menu but when i try to get in to the game i starts to load white screen and then crashes.

Breedthelove

Dec 6, 2017
Hey everyone! Been awhile. Currently I'm having issues with initsettings.exe. Every time I click either activate DHH or Enable Graphicsmod checkbox, the launcher closes. I'm curious if this is a bug or something on my end could be causing it? I recently updated to Better Repack R4. Could that be it? :unsure: It's incredibly frustrating. I don't even know where to begin with this issue. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise, hope you are all well, what with the current state of things.

Reactions: Brokkkk

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
quick question. The optional maps from (think it's the sideloader?) show up in the main game on the map choice screen, but you can't select them for scenes. Is there anyway to select them or are they for studio only and just appear in the main game as kind of a side effect?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
can some one help me getting in to this game. game start and i come to the menu but when i try to get in to the game i starts to load white screen and then crashes.
allot of users here had this problem before, i am not sure why or how to aid with fixing it but i hope somebody else here can help you out :(

Hey everyone! Been awhile. Currently I'm having issues with initsettings.exe. Every time I click either activate DHH or Enable Graphicsmod checkbox, the launcher closes. I'm curious if this is a bug or something on my end could be causing it? I recently updated to Better Repack R4. Could that be it? :unsure: It's incredibly frustrating. I don't even know where to begin with this issue. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise, hope you are all well, what with the current state of things.
certainly there is something wrong but maybe not a bug, probably conflicting with something else, something is causing the launcher to crash and it can happen for a various of reasons. you can check the log in game root but i honestly do not know how to trace those yet.

what i would do is:
1.try going to "game root\BepInEx\Plugins" and cut both the graphic sittings and DHH plugins out of that folder and test the initsettings.exe again. if it worked, then try update/re-download those two plugins and try again.
2.turn off/exclude the game folder from any antivirus or protection programs.
2.check if the game directory address is too long or not, keep it simple ex. (F:\HoneySelect2\).
3.then test this on a clean game folder (latest repack vr. you have the 7z for) and see if it is still happening, if it is doing great then you don't have to worry about other unnecessary trouble shooting.
4.lastly, try apply repack hotfixes, upgrades one by one and don't forget to test both the initsettings.exe and game in each phase. when testing those, the initsettings.exe menu will show you what upgrade is currently installed on the bottom right corner, click on the "update" button under patreon if it doesn't show.
5.back up the "userdata" andmanually added plugins, download the all in one R4.1 repack ^^'
6.if the problem is still present, then it may be anything else like windows, hardware or.. the cosmos lol. you better contact ScrewThisNoise and ask for help.

Any way of moving the camera faster than with shift and arrow keys/numpad?
if it is for studio, then you can adjust that in the settings. i am not sure if it is in the in-game settings or not but i think you can access those in "game root\UserData\config\system.xml", look for "<Camera>". you may need to reboot or restart the scene at least.

dalgas

May 24, 2020
if it is for studio, then you can adjust that in the settings. i am not sure if it is in the in-game settings or not but i think you can access those in "game root\UserData\config\system.xml", look for "<Camera>". you may need to reboot or restart the scene at least.
Yeah, for studio.

Ingame settings sadly only alter the turning speed, or mouse sensitivity.

And config files only show this, which i assume is for the same results as ingame
Code:
-<Camera>

<SensitivityX>0.5</SensitivityX>

<SensitivityY>0.5</SensitivityY>

<InvertMoveX>False</InvertMoveX>

<InvertMoveY>False</InvertMoveY>

<Look>True</Look>
Thanks for the advice though, ill keep on looking.

Nvm, i found that holding both mouse buttons and dragging moves the camera along

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

27X

Oct 30, 2019
quick question. The optional maps from (think it's the sideloader?) show up in the main game on the map choice screen, but you can't select them for scenes. Is there anyway to select them or are they for studio only and just appear in the main game as kind of a side effect?

Take the girls to the maps.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes