ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is there anyway to make character say more lines (talk more) when having H-scene??? Please help me!!!
No, there isn't... depending on your 'dates' personality and interests determines what she says during sex or how much she talks. There is no way to add additional voices into the game at this time without a VA and a talented programmer looking to take that on.

Reactions: hun hunter

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
It says "failed to load mono". What should I do?

EDIT: Nevermind. Seems I didnt unpack everything. My bad.

Last edited:

JoshuaDADAD

Apr 14, 2018
How do I get access to all these maps? like the summer ones and such. as well as the many variations i see in my game that I can't play on

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
There is a guy in this thread asking the same question as i want to ask that "Is there any effective way to make the boobs jingle in the best way, not solid and concrete like usual". And a mod has answered together with a card of him setting for the boob setting mod. But when i open the card i turn out like this. If you (the mod) are reading this? Please tell me why this happen, is there something wrong with my game???
You need to be sure that you have the Boob/Butt Jiggle mod and/or HS2 Boob Settings and adjust the settings to override the game's default boob settings... under 'Body'/'Breasts' in character creator.
yes, and to be more accurate:
go to "game folder/[OPTIONAL] Mods/" and install both the "boobssettings" and "pushupplugin" mods. if this still happens with the character, please let me know. and yes i think that is was the busty miwa chan i uploaded earlier. by the way why did you refer to me with "mod"?

Reactions: ASLPro3D
Dec 18, 2018
yes, and to be more accurate:
go to "game folder/[OPTIONAL] Mods/" and install both the "boobssettings" and "pushupplugin" mods. if this still happens with the character, please let me know. and yes i think that is was the busty miwa chan i uploaded earlier. by the way why did you refer to me with "mod"?
do i need to install the pushupplugin mod, i call you 'mod' cause in my country they use that term to refer some one who has a big representation in a group or comunity like admin. I already install the boobssettings and override the game physic

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I haven't followed this game since Repack 3 is there any news on an official English release or Illusions next game?
i am not sure if there will be any official English release as ever ^^, illusion never done that before as those game are exclusively being published in japan. but maybe you may want to check the community translation released in this thread (please refer to the installation steps and check if you will have to update your repack to latest or not). i am also not sure about the next illusion title.

Which plugin is responsible for body size parameters? For example, waist or belly?
its called "HS2ABMX" or "bonemodX" by , it should be included in the better repack. when on chara maker, you can access it by clicking on the "open bonemod" button on the lower right corner. or look for "abmx" while on plugin settings (F1) and add a keyboard shortcut if you wish to use it inside the studio.
1605245036968.png

do i need to install the pushupplugin mod, i call you 'mod' cause in my country they use that term to refer some one who has a big representation in a group or comunity like admin. I already install the boobssettings and override the game physic
no pushup plugin is not needed for the boob's jiggle itself, i only asked you to install it because i had both plugin's data on the original card when created, and i wanted to elemental any factors that could'v caused the problem. but i actually think using "pushup" plugin is great along with it as it will give a better look or more control of the breasts of the character while wearing a bra or a top if you have a very lose setting using "boobsettings" or the vanilla bust softness. will not hurt to have it, it is very usefull :) for demonstration, load the original cad i included then while on the chara maker press (G) on keyboard to open the "gravure" plugin and turn off/ON the top/bra and you will see what i mean.

so i take that "boobsettings" fixed the problem for you. also now i see what did you mean by "mod" earlier, sorry i got confused by too many "mod" words in that post :LOL:. i am also not a moderator, just a simple person but i will be happy to help when possible :giggle:.

Last edited:

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
VR patch for DX version is online in the Illusion site but I cant download it. Even I used VPN on my phone and pc but nothing works.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
they have? :LOL: my bad, i don't use the steam powered website. i wonder if they will do the same fore for HS2. also how wll this make all the translators in the community feel if they do :(.

by the way, are there localized content in that version?

VR patch for DX version is online in the Illusion site but I cant download it. Even I used VPN on my phone and pc but nothing works.
at discord there are plugins made by the modders, they all say that it is better than the official one. (i did not personally try it).

dalgas

May 24, 2020
Any idea or fix for how some items, modded ones I assume, do not stay loaded when I load a saved scene on studio?

Characters and some items (even some modded) stay, but there are plenty of them that disappear and turn into white spheres when I reload a scene, and can't figure out why or how to fix it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
they have? :LOL: my bad, i don't use the steam powered website. i wonder if they will do the same fore for HS2. also how wll this make all the translators in the community feel if they do :(.
Actually that version is not released by Illusion, it was licensed from Illusion from another overseas company and translated by them... Illusion doesn't support it, they have no problem licensing their products out to others interested in purchasing the rights and develop it for overseas fans... but that is where their involvement ends.

They are, rightfully so, still bitter about actions and pressure that been placed on them after their 'Rapeplay' title where assholes from other countries (particularly the U.S.) saw fit to impose their morals on a company and society that they had no involvement in...

...as such, Illusion will never support a release outside of Japan, unless someone else wishes to purchase the rights to that product, support it and take responsibility for it.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

authenticguy

Nov 13, 2020
Hey guys, I have white screen when am trying to run VR.
My log looks like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe someone has some idea how it can be fixed?

UPD: I unchecked SayNoToModChecker in KKManager and error gone. But still white screen and another error in Log:

Last edited:

warmonger

Jun 25, 2017
Hey guys, I have white screen when am trying to run VR.
My log looks like this:

Maybe someone has some idea how it can be fixed?

UPD: I unchecked SayNoToModChecker in KKManager and error gone. But still white screen and another error in Log:

Does the non VR version run fine?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes