27X

Oct 30, 2019
Actually that version is not released by Illusion, it was licensed from Illusion from another overseas company and translated by them... Illusion doesn't support it, they have no problem licensing their products out to others interested in purchasing the rights and develop it for overseas fans... but that is where their involvement ends.

They are, rightfully so, still bitter about actions and pressure that been placed on them after their 'Rapeplay' title where assholes from other countries (particularly the U.S.) saw fit to impose their morals on a company and society that they had no involvement in...

...as such, Illusion will never support a release outside of Japan, unless someone else wishes to purchase the rights to that product, support it and take responsibility for it.
Those aren't the fakku versions.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Those aren't the fakku versions.
As far as I know Fakku is a whole different topic, which *cough, cough* usually involves taking someone else's work *cough, cough* (ScrewThisNoise) *cough, cough*, packaging it up as if it is theirs and then finding a way to 'charge' or 'take credit' for it like they did the work...

• Wow
Reactions: hun hunter

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
its called "HS2ABMX" or "bonemodX" by , it should be included in the better repack. when on chara maker, you can access it by clicking on the "open bonemod" button on the lower right corner. or look for "abmx" while on plugin settings (F1) and add a keyboard shortcut if you wish to use it inside the studio.
View attachment 897453
Thanks. Сould you tell me something else:
In the standard editor in the body settings Body Shape -> Upper body ->Waist Thickness
What is this parameter called in the plugin?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks. Сould you tell me something else:
In the standard editor in the body settings Body Shape -> Upper body ->Waist Thickness
What is this parameter called in the plugin?
"cf_j_spine01_s" for waist, "cf_j_spine02_s" for chest (ribcage).
1605287211469.png
a good way to tell which bone is being controlled is to modify the sliders that are below the vanilla ones (in yellow) and see what bones will be added on the "bonemod" menu, as those extra sliders will modify the bones themselves (they are part of another plugin). and make sure that the search field is empty as it may interfere with your bone results below and wont show the newly added ones.

later i will be making a quick guide covering chara creation basics in general, and hopefully a fair coverage for the main and common bones that may interest chara creators. i will make sure to tag you to it when done.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
they have? :LOL: my bad, i don't use the steam powered website. i wonder if they will do the same fore for HS2. also how wll this make all the translators in the community feel if they do :(.

by the way, are there localized content in that version?

at discord there are plugins made by the modders, they all say that it is better than the official one. (i did not personally try it).
Localized lang files yes, anything else no.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
"cf_j_spine01_s" for waist, "cf_j_spine02_s" for chest (ribcage).

a good way to tell which bone is being controlled is to modify the sliders that are below the vanilla ones (in yellow) and see what bones will be added on the "bonemod" menu, as those extra sliders will modify the bones themselves (they are part of another plugin). and make sure that the search field is empty as it may interfere with your bone results below and wont show the newly added ones.

later i will be making a quick guide covering chara creation basics in general, and hopefully a fair coverage for the main and common bones that may interest chara creators. i will make sure to tag you to it when done.
Thank you very much. This will be very useful. Since there are a lot of parameters and it is not always convenient to scroll through them to understand what and how

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
Something seems to have gone wrong when I tried to update the game.
I originally downloaded the R4.0 pack. And now I wanted to update to R5, so I download the 4.1 and 5.0 updates. They're sitting in my downloads folder, and I boot up InitSetting.exe and press Update. It detects a load of mods, and I just assume they're the correct ones (don't have a screenshot of the process, sorry). I accept most of them and let it update.

Now that it finished, it still says R4 in the corner of InitSettings, and now one of my characters has a strange bug (see pic)
Could someone help me? I have more info on the crotch bug, if needed.

I don't know if the two are related, but did I update correctly? or should I have run the update .exe's first?

ChefBoiArDeez

Jan 25, 2019
I am probably late as fuck to the party but Ive heard tell theres some mods that allow for a dynamic/stretchable vagina that is actually dynamic and interacts with the player character's penis, is this already included?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Something seems to have gone wrong when I tried to update the game.
I originally downloaded the R4.0 pack. And now I wanted to update to R5, so I download the 4.1 and 5.0 updates. They're sitting in my downloads folder, and I boot up InitSetting.exe and press Update. It detects a load of mods, and I just assume they're the correct ones (don't have a screenshot of the process, sorry). I accept most of them and let it update.

Now that it finished, it still says R4 in the corner of InitSettings, and now one of my characters has a strange bug (see pic)
Could someone help me? I have more info on the crotch bug, if needed.

I don't know if the two are related, but did I update correctly? or should I have run the update .exe's first?
installing the R5.0.1 hot fix should fix this problem, it can be found on STN's mega or just downloaded it from this post here.

I am probably late as fuck to the party but Ive heard tell theres some mods that allow for a dynamic/stretchable vagina that is actually dynamic and interacts with the player character's penis, is this already included?
while i am sure what you are looking for is not as stretchable as the picture attached to the post above yours :LOL:
i personally didn't notice any plugins that specifically do that or any h-animations animations with the same effect as you described (dynamic), other than the usual vagina minor movement in other llusion games (share a link to where you found that information about the mod please). so i took a deeper look over the dynamic bones, colliders and blend shapes of that part and i also couldn't find any, but if you view the list of bones listed with "kokan" such as "cf_j_kokan" (the vaginal root bone) you will notice that there are 5 other nested bone instances (4 k and one N bones), they are clearly not for colliders, they maybe related to other data, they do nothing when altered from the surface (i also didn't deal with k and n bones before but i will research them later).
1605351295393.png

which leaves us with the "cf_j_kokan" that controls the shape itself (attributes like scale, offset and rotation) and if used with an uncensore like the "OpenPussy" it can achieve something like this:
1605352384487.png
1605352468636.png
so in the end, this can be used by a plugin or a mod in the future, or you can manually edit or even animate it if you are using the studio with the right tools (more advanced).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
From my understanding there is something along those lines in "HS2 Better Penetration" to work with a couple of the female genitals mods that currently exist... though, honestly, the results are not 100% dynamic and doesn't really utilize collision detection that is necessary for it to fully work the way that you'd likely want it to work...

... still, however, it is much better than what the default is without it.

Reactions: ChefBoiArDeez

dalgas

May 24, 2020
Any idea or fix for how some items, modded ones I assume, do not stay loaded when I load a saved scene on studio?

Characters and some items (even some modded) stay, but there are plenty of them that disappear and turn into white spheres when I reload a scene, and can't figure out why or how to fix it.
Still having this issue, still have no idea what causes some non-vanilla items to disappear and some to stay

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Hey folks !
I have a minor problem since I upgraded to DX.
On the previous Build (Final HS2) when I wanted to edit my groups and switch/add girls, a small window pop up appeared and I could select girls via different folders, just like it is possible in the chara maker.

But now it has just disappeared. Is there any way to make this window appear again in game? It was really helpful and I could sort my girls thanks to this =D

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
installing the R5.0.1 hot fix should fix this problem, it can be found on STN's mega or just downloaded it from this post here.
Thank you very much :). Though, I'm not sure how to install that. It says to put it in the same folder as honeyselect.exe and run it, but only if you have R5. Since it still says R4 in my InitSetting, how do I go about making sure all the other updates are correctly installed? do I do the same thing with the other update.exes? put them in the folder and run them?
Sorry for the follow-up question. I'm not very good at this :FacePalm:

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes