StvMacD

Feb 9, 2020
Well, ok.

But the problem is, Google Drive says "Download limit reached" and Mega has just 4 GB traffic volume for free users.
I can't use a torrent, bc i'm using a Shadow PC.

Are there some other hosters with the full pack?

EDIT:

Nevermind, just found a way to dl with Google Drive.
How did you find a way to do it through Drive? I've been trying for days and can't seem to do it.

lele123tg

Mar 10, 2020
According to wiki, there are 18 new positions on HS2 DX. I know there are 2 for each of the 6 VIP rooms, total 12. Anyone know what the other 6 are?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
According to wiki, there are 18 new positions on HS2 DX. I know there are 2 for each of the 6 VIP rooms, total 12. Anyone know what the other 6 are?

4 of them are 3P positions (the girls swap over, so it's "technically" 4, but 2 really), the translation calls one of new positions "Mating Press" (basically a modified forced missionary), not sure about what the sixth one is...

taolason18

Nov 17, 2020
Guy!!! Can convert card from hs 1 to hs2 ???? or take face setting hs1 to hs2 ??? I have a lot of beatiful card in hs 1 but can use

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I'm curious if anyone knows what Illusion is focusing on right now? New game, DLC or are they going on vacation?

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
Unfortunately you won't be able to update from R5 to DX R2, so you'll need a clean install of DX R2 to copy over your UserData to.
I have R5 and want to get DX R2. How to proceed, when i want keep my created models and so on? Is there a simple way to upgrade?

E.g., can I just keep my folder "user data" from R5 and copy it into the new install of DX R2?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Rozco

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I have R5 and want to get DX R2. How to proceed, when i want keep my created models and so on? Is there a simple way to upgrade?

E.g., can I just keep my folder "user data" from R5 and copy it into the new install of DX R2?
just transfer over your mods, coordinates, characters, and save file folders from the R5 to DX R2

Meracle69

Apr 30, 2020
Just wondering how some people get their character cards looking so great. No matter how I use the lighting I can't seem to quite get the quality that some of the people out there are getting. I've taken screenshots with F11 that look fantastic but I'm not sure how to xfer that into a card format. I'm guessing that's how people are doing it.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
HS2 DX VIP Lobby "Plans"

Hi everyone. Hope you're all safe and healthy!
Regarding HS2 DX, I have a question (already searched this thread for "VIP Lobby" and could not find anything – forgive me if this is something already answered).
I've been able to use the VIP Lobby and get a girl into the "Wedding Service". However, even though I do have girls with the required "conditions" (correct icon, etc.), the other zones are not "open", as you can see from the attached screenshot.
I'm I missing something...?
Help would be appreciated!

luchert

Aug 13, 2020
HS2 DX VIP Lobby "Plans"

Hi everyone. Hope you're all safe and healthy!
Regarding HS2 DX, I have a question (already searched this thread for "VIP Lobby" and could not find anything – forgive me if this is something already answered).
I've been able to use the VIP Lobby and get a girl into the "Wedding Service". However, even though I do have girls with the required "conditions" (correct icon, etc.), the other zones are not "open", as you can see from the attached screenshot.
I'm I missing something...?
Help would be appreciated!
I think the translation is incorrect. You need to Girl status "dependence" to use wedding plan.

Here is my screenshot and I'm using Japanese version.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes