MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Any mods to unlock all positions for all girls? I believe there was one for the HS1, has one been made for HS2?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
11/23/2020 >> DHH_Graphics_Setting_1.1 rar. An update to Zecon's first graphics setting. Graphics Setting 1 is tweaks to Zecon's first build, Graphics Setting 2 is tweaks to Zecon's second build. See signature.

Increased Seturation. Adjusted lighting temperature. Settings from ASLPro3D also included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hun hunter

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Another issue, I tried change the dick model, and ever since the heroes dick has been invisible, anyone know why or how to fix?

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
So I downloaded this 2-3 updates ago so would I just download the R1 to R2 update or should I just re-download the entire game over again?

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Just wondering how some people get their character cards looking so great. No matter how I use the lighting I can't seem to quite get the quality that some of the people out there are getting. I've taken screenshots with F11 that look fantastic but I'm not sure how to xfer that into a card format. I'm guessing that's how people are doing it.
You could try ManlyMarco's Card Image Replacer - it lets you take any appropriately sized png and use it as your card image.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I can't get the English translation to work. I've turn off my firewall, but everything is still in Japanese, same with Ai Shoujo. Koikatsu and HS 1 worked no problem. My internet connection's fine. I've also checked the ini file for the translation and it says "en". Any help?
did you copy files to/from another repack? else i don't know what is the cause. also, if you still getting this error you can try the community fan translation here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-4490510

I see, does the all in one pack contain the sideloader modpack?
the main repack game download (20-25~)gb include clothes, accessories, uncensore, plugins, mods and translations. it should be enough for playing the game. the other file (50+)gb are maps and items mods for the studio version of the game where you can build a scene, if it is something that you don't like you can skip this file.

does the completed tag mean theyre wont be any more expansion updates ?
i think the uploader was referring to the repack not illusion. also screwthisnoise said he will continue releasing more versions to the repack, more repack updates and mods..etc.

Mike2098

Oct 25, 2018
hey, can i just update straight to DX R2 using the link R1 to R2? My game is still R4 tho, cant find R5 or DX R1 link..

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
hey, can i just update straight to DX R2 using the link R1 to R2? My game is still R4 tho, cant find R5 or DX R1 link..
You dont, you can only update DX Repacks into a higher DX repack. Since you have R4, which is not a DX R1, you can't upgrade into R2. You need to download DX R2 directly.

Reactions: Mike2098
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes