SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
How do you search for cards? I tried the booru site but no matter what I search it just gives the same cards, like I could search tifa see 3 cards of her and 19 other unrelated ones then i ll search claire and see the same 22 cards with maybe 1 change.
You should find some other card here

Reactions: Scrown6

Doctormombo32

May 12, 2020
Anyway to uncensor this? Better question is it possible to remove the re pack and maybe install the kk patch?

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Reactions: Shadow Song

Squid09

Nov 3, 2019
my game will load the title screen and the character creator but when i try and choose play it crashes

pyruzrusty

Sep 23, 2019
My next characters

PS: Character made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome !

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Can i transfer card/scene/coordinate from my better repack R5F.
Copy over your UserData, any custom DHH settings you may have, and any mods in mods/MyMods that aren't already included in the new repack. Make sure you run the updater after install to get the updated AYAYA_v2.cs script.

Did anyone try to use the (R1 to R2) update on R5?
I did it, and it looks like it worked ok. The launcher is updated, the mods are updated.
It is worth a go if we are waiting for All-In-One to download anyway.
Here's what ScrewThisNoise said about the difference between upgrade from R1 and new R2 install:
- Updater from HS2 DX R1 to R2 Yup, one will be made available. I do recommend downloading full pack for R2 even for those that use R1, as compression has been applied to the base game, thus making the main game weigh quite a bit less. If you use the updater you won't get that perk, thus letting the game weigh more on your hard drive. It shouldn't cause any other adverse effects though, so if you're fine with that, updater will be there.

Is there anywhere we can find information on the mental states of the girls?
The best explanation of states and stats:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
weird, i got a 200mb internet speed yet i was getting around 2-5mb/s, and it would regularly tank down to kb/s

tried doing the download with both qbittorrent and utorrent and didn't spot any changes

don't really know what the "glasses" could refer to, think you could help me with that one?
Not quite sure why you'd assume ISPs don't know what torrents are and therefore how to throttle them to avoid packet bullshit; but ISPs know what torrents are and therefore often throttle them or throttle the downstream to prevent overcharging especially if they don't actually own the lanes they're leasing.

How do you search for cards? I tried the booru site but no matter what I search it just gives the same cards, like I could search tifa see 3 cards of her and 19 other unrelated ones then i ll search claire and see the same 22 cards with maybe 1 change.
Discord.

Anyway to uncensor this? Better question is it possible to remove the re pack and maybe install the kk patch?
Download the correct already uncensored version.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
You should find some other card here

thats the exact site I am trying to use as I said, but searching just isnt cooperating. I thought it was cause there werent many cards or the characters didnt exist but searching by name and comming up with nothing despite seeing said cards pop up on other searches is hurting my brain

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
I checked it out and its alot of text to skim through, but all I am seeing is HS cards when it says in this OP that they dont work on HS2?
Yeah, HS1 cards don't work on HS2, but Ai Shoujyo cards do work on HS2.
If I remember correctly SBPR cards work on HS1, I guess they used a different save-image method for SBPR and HS1 to the method used in Ai Shoujyo and HS2
EDIT: Also, there's a Booru site for illusion game cards, idk if I can paste the url here, there's also a fan made Illusion Soft Discord Server where people share cards, mods and etc.

Warte

Jan 3, 2019
I´m having some strange error with the skirt FK. Nodal points don´t appear.

What I´m doing incorrectly?

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
You have to launch InitSetting.exe instead
Launching thro' the launcher ins't it. The game crashes right after that screen, no matter how I start it. I did search for solutions for this yersterday but didn't find anything. I'll try some more things, but if anyone has suffered the same effect or can tell me how I can look further into this I'd be grateful.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
What does this mod do? And can Someone explain for me the purpose of each attribute to use this mod?? Thanks alot!!!
in general AA is a technique used to reduce the hard (sharp) edges in a picture/CG rendering, it makes the edges to look more softer to help it blend in. but it doesn't stop there, there are many techniques and it can be applied on surfaces, light shimmer, reflection, shadows, DOF, blur and motion..etc also as technology and ways to use it in games and movies get more advanced and it is a really huge topic.

example:
1606301644730.png
if you wish to know more about every technical attribute and property i suggest doing a more proper research.

Noob question: Why are my studio H-animation fucked up? (This is the "standing kiss" one)

Characters positions,heads and height match and their bodies are basically the default ones so I don't understand what is the problem.

View attachment 914213
in studio each animation has it's own breakdown (part or phase for both male and female) and if you change that animation part for only one of the actors the other one will not sync automatically. have to change both manually. or you can use the "animationPairing" plugin by selecting both actors from workspace with (control) pressed then clicking on an animation part should sync both selected character to it.

weird, i got a 200mb internet speed yet i was getting around 2-5mb/s, and it would regularly tank down to kb/s

tried doing the download with both qbittorrent and utorrent and didn't spot any changes

don't really know what the "glasses" could refer to, think you could help me with that one?
also check the down/up load bit rate settings on your torrent client.

so what am I suppose to download? R2? R4? which one has the most mod?
HS2 DX R2 is latest.

So, Do you have any mod can hide head female in HS 2 ??
you can do it using the material editor, but it can't be done in one place, you have to turn off multiple parts. then when done save that character as a template and load the "

go to body>"open material editor (head)" and turn off head to hide the main mesh.
1606303258808.png
then, "open material editor (ALL)" and turn off eyebases, eyelashes, eyeshadow, tooth, tang (more tongue parts are below, make sure to scroll down and turn them off too).
1606303703493.png
then go to hair> "open material editor (back, front, side and extension) and turn off all meshes as well. or you can skip this part by applying a bald hair.
1606303827602.png

I´m having some strange error with the skirt FK. Nodal points don´t appear.

What I´m doing incorrectly?
what skirt are you using? some skirts don't have bones at all (they are not rigged and they do not move).

Launching thro' the launcher ins't it. The game crashes right after that screen, no matter how I start it. I did search for solutions for this yersterday but didn't find anything. I'll try some more things, but if anyone has suffered the same effect or can tell me how I can look further into this I'd be grateful.
what repack are you using? and did you upgrade it or downloaded an all in one? also check if the game path is not too long.

Oct 25, 2017
1606310442053.png
I can't extract this... what do I do with this?
1606310484889.png
The none DX version I just went and extract the 001, then extract the file in 001 with WinRAR and everything just install... this one just said:
1606310613624.png

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
theses stats are used to show what the girl prefer.

if you use a psoe that a girl doesn't like, she wont "love" you. if you do what she like, she love you.
relationship points are not visible, but when a girl love you she will ask for you more, come into your room often etc... also you got more chance to see her and having 3some with others girls or random dudes.

the broked state is the final stage, at this point, you can do whatever you want with the girl, she wont mind at alla nd continuously love you, so she will come check on you more anytime , whatever you do with her.

slave fit with broked state. she is basically your slave. before that, she must be your girlfriend with love (unless you want to go hard on her and broke her hard)

hence the stats bar while loading her profile ingame.
The best explanation of states and stats:
Ah right, thank you.

Also does anyone know how to hide walls and objects in StudioNeo2 when the camera gets close to something? Do I need a plugin for this? And how do we setup unlocked freecams? Adding camera into workspace only adds a static locked camera, I don't know how to make a free moving cam.

Last edited:

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
what repack are you using? and did you upgrade it or downloaded an all in one? also check if the game path is not too long.
I just tested R5, but I have problems with both R5 and DX R2; R5 seems to actually load into the game more as the indicator actually changes to HS2's but both give the same problem, not actually getting past the thing that I've shown already.

They are one folder into the main drive so it's definetely not folder related.

Having to use a different computer, I already played on a non-existing-end Intel HD 2500; the game loads fine, works as well as you'd expect, have over a 100 hours in it but that PC is gone as far as I'm willing to spend money in it to fix it. This one is Intel but I have no idea what series as it just shows: "Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator HD"

Seems to have the same memory, altought the computer now has an 'i3 core' as opposed to an 'i5 core' and 2gbs of RAM as opposed to 4gbs of RAM. I'm not really sure if it won't work due to that, but it's 64 bits, the game doesn't crash immediatly or slows down the computer at all until it crashes; which is a thing it did before.

Thanks for the help, Hun.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes