Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
If you're just looking to check cards and see if they're corrupt/loadable, you can use kkmanager. In addition to its updating ability it can load/check character cards, and although the UI for directory changes is a bit clunky you can point it at any directory you want.
Thanks, Old. I have done that, all cards appear; but is that confirmation that the game can load them?

Never needed KKManager before so I have no idea what it does. Forgive my ignorance.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Does anyone know if there is an issue with Part 3 of the base game downloads? I just finished downloading and turned up damaged

Reactions: leoda

Noname76

Oct 2, 2017
For guys who cannot 'scroll up' using Oculus controller joystick in HoneySelect2VR,

Here's your solution:

- After installation, run 'Init Setting' and play the game in non-vr mode at least once.
- Run the Virtual Desktop from Oculus (Quest 2 in my case). Desktop will be open in your HMD.
- Find the Virtual Desktop Streamer icon from your taskbar (usually hidden in bottom right corner)
- Right click or long-trigger on it, to show drop down context menu. Select 'launch game' and locate HoneySelect2VR to execute. This process is called 'injection'.
- Enjoy the game in VR, although it is not providing the full 'story' mode.

Hope this will help you guys; I had to struggle for a while myself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6562

Quick question guys, is there a way to record a vid/clip/gif in HS2 studio NEO? Thanks :)

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks, Old. I have done that, all cards appear; but is that confirmation that the game can load them?

Never needed KKManager before so I have no idea what it does. Forgive my ignorance.
Can't say if it can pick up every possible error, but I've used it to scan groups of cards and everything it could load, the game could load. And if KKManager couldn't load it, the game couldn't either - hasn't failed me yet. Comes in handy because it fires up a lot quicker than the Chara Maker.

PegasusKoga

Nov 25, 2020
I had an outdated version of ScrewThisNoise's repack of HS 2 that was giving me a bit of trouble, so i removed it by deleting the folder it was in and rebooting my pc.

Now i'm starting to wonder if the manner in which i did this was the right one or if there was a safer way to uninstall Honey Select 2 from my computer.

Can anyone confirm i did not mess up?

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I had an outdated version of ScrewThisNoise's repack of HS 2 that was giving me a bit of trouble, so i removed it by deleting the folder it was in and rebooting my pc.

Now i'm starting to wonder if the manner in which i did this was the right one or if there was a safer way to uninstall Honey Select 2 from my computer.

Can anyone confirm i did not mess up?
Other than losing the chance to back up your cards/settings/mods and import them into the new dist, there's no problem just blowing away the install directory.

PegasusKoga

Nov 25, 2020
Other than losing the chance to back up your cards/settings/mods and import them into the new dist, there's no problem just blowing away the install directory.
I'm relieved to hear that, thanks!

And i made sure to back up everything of value, character cards included, so no worries there.

kseqjl

Jul 1, 2018
bro sorry i dont understand wt u mean
do u mean to right click the "honey select vr" by pressing b and then press the trigger on the "open"?
im still cant start the sex as the stick cant trigger mouse wheel
i can even see the stick moved in the vr modebut just nothing happened in the game

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I'm relieved to hear that, thanks!

And i made sure to back up everything of value, character cards included, so no worries there.
When you reinstall, make sure to run initsetting.exe to set up your install, and also run the updater - DX R2 needs an update to the AYAYA_v2.cs script for AI Shoujo stuff to work.

Reactions: PegasusKoga

TRANEBO

Aug 31, 2018
Okey i have an problem it starts but i have infint black loading. And i deleted and reinstalled and i updated it didn't work. So the hole time allways Black loading screen.

micelak

Dec 1, 2018
New to Honey Select. With the patches + Repacks, got a few questions:
1) Is it censored?
2) Is there any story/gameplay other than just a Sex Sim?

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
when im trying to unpack the 7zip parts of the download it says cannot open file as archive.how do i fix this?

Lowkimiff

Mar 12, 2018
Guys, I keep getting this error what do I do? I click on the buttons on the main menu and nothing happens and this keeps popping up in the console. Any tips?
If it helps, I just dragged and dropped the based game out of the zipfile.

error.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes