kseqjl

Jul 1, 2018
No it's not.

Assuming that you are using Oculus and Virtual desktop, there's a Virtual desktop icon minimized in taskbar corner. R click it, select launch and and browse to the HoneySelectVR file. I don't know about Windows MR environment.
BRO IT WORKS PERFECTLY
THX a lot

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
It is animated but you need to choose the right body when you edit of create a new character. Body/overall/ then on the right select body type and choose either bp innie or bp roastie.
Thank you for help. You mean Uncensor selector? I have only sac.innie and sac.roastie as choice and it doesnt seem to do anything. Does size matter? I like when male is bigger than female a little. Also is possible to solve texture clipping if some parts are bigger? Bodies doesnt seem to be in sync.

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
MMDD plugin allows you to load mmd (mikumikudance) dances and animation in to the studio along with the the lip sync, music and camera data, i couldn't find enough documentations or resources enough to get MMDD to work but i tried "HS2 VMDplay" instead and it worked very well, it is quite fun :).
Meh, i hoped, that it is something more interesting.
Yes, i know about VMD and alredy have pleasure to test it. Not very pleasant, to be honest. Although all posible tweaks, MMD animations i interested made pretty poor appearance in this plugin. And i found that many people share animations(or poses? i not sure) in different format, called VPD.

Still, excuse me, but don't you know anything about maps for Honey Select? Repack have lot of them, i can't complain. But still it lacks some what i want to see.
1606666322160.png

For instance, i see some maps i needed in this random screen from russian torrent tracker, but no any luck to even find creators of this map mods.

Also, there is some maps in items format from modder "Makoto Yuki90". Every time i try to load his "fantasy maps", studio crushes.

Sorry in advance, i have plenty of questions.

Reactions: Scrown6

Laiikaa

Jul 13, 2020
This probably has already been asked a lot already, but I couldnt find from the search function.
But is there any way to take screenshots with anti-aliasing/post-processing using the F11 shortcut (maker)?
I dunno what exactly it is but I think hair for example looks particularly bad on screenshots vs the game renderer.

fenrir612

Dec 12, 2018
I Cant Seem To Get VR Working for my Quest. When i Launch the Game I Get a Black Screen on my PC Screen but nothing on my Quest. my game got the Better Repack patch and ive Tried Everything and i could really use some help figuring it out

Last edited:

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Has anyone converted this to zipmod? If not I'll try convert it myself.
1606690064067.png
Got it working uploading now. Someone's gotta tell Xyth24 how to convert his shit to zipmod man its kind of annoying having to convert it everytime myself.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
From STN's Discord:
1127 Update (Requires DX to be installed)
Full:
Sub:
Apply at own risk (backup userdata at least to be safe). (You want sub if you're running the newest BetterRepack. Full if you don't know what you're running, or you know that you're running something older... or you can wait for a pack containing it)
When using these, I assume it's probably fine to just copy-paste the files from the "Setup" folder into my game directory with the corresponding folders rather than to have to use the other .exe it has, right?

igniittiion

Feb 7, 2019
I have a problem in Studio, the male uncensor doesn't work, its not showing anything.
I've configured the default options in uncensor selector 3.11 but still nothing.

Oh nevermind, I've figured out its in current state.

Reactions: hun hunter

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
When using these, I assume it's probably fine to just copy-paste the files from the "Setup" folder into my game directory with the corresponding folders rather than to have to use the other .exe it has, right?
I opened the original exe as an archive using 7zip, and installed manually - pretty much the same thing. So yeah it'll work.

Reactions: hun hunter

i.4te.satan

Oct 11, 2018
Ok, I'm having trouble here. My Character List is empty and I can't get anything to show up. I've tried removing all of the character cards except the two I made, since I read that a corrupted card can do this but that didn't work. Then I even tried removing everything and making two brand new cards and they don't even show up. Even right after I make a new card they aren't in the character list.

Does anyone have any advice?

Porkdude1

Nov 30, 2020
I downloaded the R3 version from fitgirl, how do i update to latest version without having to redownload everything?
Would I need to redownload the Sideload Modpack again?

Nutanari

Jul 21, 2020
what is the difference between the R5 Final version and the DX 2 version?

and also what is the difference between the R2 version and the DX R2 version?

Pleasee reply, thanks^^

Reactions: kc150303a

baraku

Aug 20, 2019
I don't know what to do. Please help me.
How to open this 7Z-001 File. I already download 001-009 parts and extract
Sorry for my English. THANKS

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
In my case, once I was able to have sex with Sitri (did her at least twice to be sure), when going to Fur, she was there as well and you get the 3P scenes. Once you've done this, anytime you go to Fur or Sitri, the option for 3P will always be there.
So I asked Sitri for Sex and was turned down twice. However I don't know why because her response was untranslated. :) I did go have sex with Fur once after the first turndown--the second time was after that and Sitri turned me down and then the "Sex with Sitri" option greyed out LOL

So do I need to keep asking Fur for sex, to get Sitri in the mood? FYI I have been using the Cheat Mod to get the ladies in the right states to open up the VIP rooms, plus i think at some point i ran the HPOS mod to open all positions. So maybe i skipped a piece of logic that gets Sitri in the mood. Any ideas/suggestions/tips? TIA!

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes