subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
I don't know what to do. Please help me.
How to open this 7Z-001 File. I already download 001-009 parts and extract
Sorry for my English. THANKS
Your English is fine. :) It does not let you extract once you combine them? What is the file extension? I believe it should be another .7z you can extract, or an EXE you can open/run.

Mike2098

Oct 25, 2018
hey, have anyone got this bug like me? when i running the game its kinda abit freeze at some point nd whenever i check my reciple bin after playing i saw my chara card which are beeing in used were beeing deleted multiple time , but when i check in card folder i didnt see any card was missing. plese help me @@

andrjs

Jan 5, 2019
I remembered that in Koikatu I can save the cards in the chara folder using various sublfoders.
If I do the same in HS2, I can't see any of them.
Is there a solution or I make something wrong?
Thanks.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
So I asked Sitri for Sex and was turned down twice. However I don't know why because her response was untranslated. :) I did go have sex with Fur once after the first turndown--the second time was after that and Sitri turned me down and then the "Sex with Sitri" option greyed out LOL

So do I need to keep asking Fur for sex, to get Sitri in the mood? FYI I have been using the Cheat Mod to get the ladies in the right states to open up the VIP rooms, plus i think at some point i ran the HPOS mod to open all positions. So maybe i skipped a piece of logic that gets Sitri in the mood. Any ideas/suggestions/tips? TIA!
Before I actually tried asking for sex from Sitri, I made sure to have used all of her VIP facilities first. Then try asking her for sex and then once you have had sex with her, go to Fur's room and ask to have sex with her, an event should trigger where Sitri appears there as well.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Goddamn, InitSetting.exe just will not launch anymore. "IllusionLaunchers" shows up in the taskbar for less than a second before it closes itself. Started a few weeks ago and it hasn't worked with every repack since R4.1 (broken on there too, idk wtf happened). Tried doing a .net framework update, allowing it thru Windows Defender, allowing it thru firewall, administrator, compatibility mode, nothing worked.

Am I the only one this is happening to? I just wanna change the goddamn resolution cause I just updated to a 1440p monitor and better GPU ughhh
what is the last repack you have been able to run successfully before 4.1? this started to happen right after installing the new gpu or before? did you try executing the game exe directly? what chipset and vram both cards are using? since the launcher is no longer in the task bar it means it crashed and closed (it is not lost in resolution somewhere off screen), and if it used to work properly on the previous vga i hardly suspect anything wrong with your game folder unless data were moved or edited somehow, or if the new vga has less ram (less than 4gb vram).

i download from fitgirl repack and always crash when starting game, any solution for this issue ?
there are allot of reasons of crashes, could be mods and plugins misplaced or outdated, system errors or even hardware conflicts. i am also not familiar with the fitgirl repacks as i never used it, did you try asking on discord or a community that uses that repack?

i found this page, try reinstalling the game using instructions provided there, it may help:

Meh, i hoped, that it is something more interesting.
Yes, i know about VMD and alredy have pleasure to test it. Not very pleasant, to be honest. Although all posible tweaks, MMD animations i interested made pretty poor appearance in this plugin. And i found that many people share animations(or poses? i not sure) in different format, called VPD.

Still, excuse me, but don't you know anything about maps for Honey Select? Repack have lot of them, i can't complain. But still it lacks some what i want to see.
View attachment 921422

For instance, i see some maps i needed in this random screen from russian torrent tracker, but no any luck to even find creators of this map mods.

Also, there is some maps in items format from modder "Makoto Yuki90". Every time i try to load his "fantasy maps", studio crushes.

Sorry in advance, i have plenty of questions.
maps are in 2 categories, the maps you can not modify or edit (you can move/rotate some of them, they usually come with sets and light sources of their own), they can be added to a studio scene by going to "ADD>maps".
the other kind are studio map items, they are like any object item you add to the scene and they are editable, movable and can access their FK nodes and materials via material editor. they can be added by going to "ADD>item" or "ADD>search> search for "map" " or (control+space) to access the search plugin by shortcut. these are usually mods, so please note that not all mods can be found in one repack or the sideloader mod pack, also note that allot of mods may not be released by the modder/importer or may require payment/patreon subscription.

anyway i couldn't find these beach items on the mod pack i have as well, i also had several crashes loading some of makoto's maps as well.

please feel free to ask anything and i am sure everyone will help if they can. also you can use this studio/chara help thread if the matter is more complex and require more explanation. it also has guides.

This probably has already been asked a lot already, but I couldnt find from the search function.
But is there any way to take screenshots with anti-aliasing/post-processing using the F11 shortcut (maker)?
I dunno what exactly it is but I think hair for example looks particularly bad on screenshots vs the game renderer.
if (F11) is assigned to rendered screenshot then it should be already applied. but it still could be something related to the screenshotmanager plugin, we encountered other problems with alpha shaders using it before. not sure but this may be get fixed by changing shaders or other material properties depending on the problem. a screen shot example or comparison of the issue will help too.

Ok, I'm having trouble here. My Character List is empty and I can't get anything to show up. I've tried removing all of the character cards except the two I made, since I read that a corrupted card can do this but that didn't work. Then I even tried removing everything and making two brand new cards and they don't even show up. Even right after I make a new card they aren't in the character list.

Does anyone have any advice?
did you upgrade your repack recently? did you check if any of the cards are actually corrupted using kkmanager? check this post by great_old_one here. if you find any remove them and test again. if not please try the following:

first back-up all your cards from "game folder/userdata/chara/female/" (including all sub folders that some mods create) and cut them to another directory, once it is clean and empty, try creating a test chara card of the stock miwa character (no mods or coordinates) then see if it is saved in folder and viewable in game. if it didn't work, press (F1) and go to "plugin settings" and search for "maker browser folders" plugin and make sure all settings are correct (reset any edited options for that plugin)
1606746662166.png
re start the game and try again.

if not, open kkmanager ( located in "game folder/[UTILITY] KKManager") and go to plugin's tab, search for "browser" to find "maker/studio browser plugin" then make sure it is highlighted and click on disable. and repeat the process to test.
1606747324183.png

if none of this worked, first enable the plugin from kkmanager, then go and reinstall the folder browser plugin again and overwrite the .dll file

I downloaded the R3 version from fitgirl, how do i update to latest version without having to redownload everything?
Would I need to redownload the Sideload Modpack again?
what is the difference between the R5 Final version and the DX 2 version?

and also what is the difference between the R2 version and the DX R2 version?

Pleasee reply, thanks^^
when HS2 was released, screwthisnoise made repacks with mods and plugins included, they are (R1 to R5.0.1 final). then illusion released HS2 DX expansion DLC, so screwthisnoise released a new repack (DX R1 to DX R2).

R3 is too old and you cant upgrade it to any DX expansion repack, latest DX repack is DX R2 it can be found , you dont have to redownload the large sideloader pack if you already have it/updated it.

hey, have anyone got this bug like me? when i running the game its kinda abit freeze at some point nd whenever i check my reciple bin after playing i saw my chara card which are beeing in used were beeing deleted multiple time , but when i check in card folder i didnt see any card was missing. plese help me @@
if the game hangs then resumes it is probably fine and normal, if it hangs and crashed that is when you need to start worrying ^^.
there is a plugin called " RemoveToRecycleBin" that keep a copy of any overwritten or deleted card in the recycle bin as a back up just in case you did it by mistake so you can restore them. disable it from kkmanager if you don't wish to have it.

I remembered that in Koikatu I can save the cards in the chara folder using various sublfoders.
If I do the same in HS2, I can't see any of them.
Is there a solution or I make something wrong?
Thanks.
you should be able to do that using the "maker/studio browser" plugin which is included in the repack. when in the chara maker, go to settings from top and select load on the left, you should see the character cards in thumbnails on the rite side of the screen, and right next to it a menu with a folder browser.
1606750592319.png

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, how do we fix physics issues with big breasts? It seems like the breasts collapses in on itself if it is made too big, any mods or settings that fixes this?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, how do we fix physics issues with big breasts? It seems like the breasts collapses in on itself if it is made too big, any mods or settings that fixes this?
are you using the "HS2_Jiggle" plugin or the "HS2 BoobSettings" plugin? try disable them to test, and don't use both at the same time. i find boobsetting more useful. can be found in "game folder/[OPTIONAL] Mods".

Reactions: Great_Old_One

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
11/30/2020
Updated Graphics Enhancement rar >> Removed ReShade Settings (Updated) rar; I forgot to reset the viewer distance to default.

Ambient light value cut in half 0.50000 >> Was 1.00000. It's too bright for some games.

Last edited:
Reactions: hun hunter

tormentachina

Oct 25, 2019
Hello, I don't know if this issue has been brought up before (it probably has) but I keep getting this error on the console [Info <:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered>
And my game keeps getting stuck at "Loading DHH MOD 80%". I downloaded both the optional Sideloader pack and the Base game. I extracted them both at the same time. What am I doing wrong?

Halderim

Oct 14, 2017
Goddamn, InitSetting.exe just will not launch anymore. "IllusionLaunchers" shows up in the taskbar for less than a second before it closes itself. Started a few weeks ago and it hasn't worked with every repack since R4.1 (broken on there too, idk wtf happened). Tried doing a .net framework update, allowing it thru Windows Defender, allowing it thru firewall, administrator, compatibility mode, nothing worked.

Am I the only one this is happening to? I just wanna change the goddamn resolution cause I just updated to a 1440p monitor and better GPU ughhh
Do you have MSI Afterburner running ... this was the problem for me

silentrue

Oct 24, 2019
can someone help me i just use kkmanager to compress files of honey select dx but after completion it become honey select 2 and cards and mods of dx not working the exe version says 1.2.1 but not dx title menu does the exe replaced or the compression messed up

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
are you using the "HS2_Jiggle" plugin or the "HS2 BoobSettings" plugin? try disable them to test, and don't use both at the same time. i find boobsetting more useful. can be found in "game folder/[OPTIONAL] Mods".
I see, it turns out I wasn't using any of them, I'll give HS2 BoobSettings a shot thanks.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Hello, I don't know if this issue has been brought up before (it probably has) but I keep getting this error on the console [Info <:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered>
And my game keeps getting stuck at "Loading DHH MOD 80%". I downloaded both the optional Sideloader pack and the Base game. I extracted them both at the same time. What am I doing wrong?
Try running initsetting.exe (if you haven't run this yet, that may be the problem) and un-check the box on the left that says "Activate DHH". Make sure "Enable GraphicsMod" is also unchecked. Then hit the "start game" button on the top left and see if it'll run without DHH. If it works, run initsetting again and re-enable DHH if you want to use it.

Somone know how to add tatto to this game ?
There are "Paint 01" and "Paint 02" in the cara maker for both face and body that'll let you add tattoos. You can get mods to add new tattoos to the ones available as "paint". Or you can use an overlay like this (not
my work) - on the body tab, go to "Skin Overlays" down the bottom:

Body-Tattoo-24.png

Some of cards arent showing in game. I dont know why. Is it because i dont have necessary clothes? HS2 DX R2. Like this one for examp
Your attachment isn't a card. For starters, cards are all png files, that's a jpeg. Missing clothes or other mods won't keep a card from displaying, it'll just show up without the non existent items.

Last edited:
Reactions: d7b and hun hunter
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes