flapjj

Aug 13, 2017
Has anyone got a link too, or a copy of the LISTFILE from hoohs cocks mod?
Also anyone know any mods with strap ons?

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
The easiest way to tweak status is with the Female Parameter Info plugin (FPI). Just go to the lobby and there will be a new window some sliders. You can get it here:
Or you can use the existing (assuming you're using a repack version) cheat tools - get into an H scene and hit f12. 3 windows pop up, and once you find the right spot in the cheat tools window you can change status.
thanks

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
"pushup" plugin should be able to do that along with the push up effect. though i noticed some bugs hiding the nipple acc when the nipples are too extruded or sometimes when you hide/show the acc mulitple times on chara maker.

the plugin can be found in your gamefolder/[OPTIONAL] Mods
I am already using this, there is no option in the pushup plugins options. The beaver mod does for the lower body stuff however. I will add a screenshot soon.

Oct 15, 2018
it's only me or the character creation feature in this DX version is extremely slow and laggy ? I open it and sometime it can make my whole game stop working and when I load character it take like 3~4 mins to load up which is very very slow and my action like spin character and change hair is very slow too

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Hi everyone, so I have a little problem with studio neo v2. When I try to take a screen using F11 (screenshot manager), it works but the screen doesn't appear in the cap folder and I can't find a way to correct this. Any idea why ?

Last edited:

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone got that latest update they dropped today? The maid bikini one? I don't have veep so can't cop it from the official Illusion site.

mintyways

Oct 6, 2019
I gave the VR version a try with Windows Mixed Reality. Oh boy. I can only hope the Vive / Oculus versions work better. After going through about an hour of debugging, I managed to make the controllers work (you need to toggle the laser pointer to use them), but in the sex scenes themselves the UI for controlling the scene is somewhere outside the room. In fact, all UIs are there - I kept pressing buttons and couldn't see the windows popping up, but then I noticed something flickering inside the wall. It was the graphics menu. Well, assuming you don't mind floating outside the room to change the scene settings, it kinda worked?

Reactions: hun hunter

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Anyone got that latest update they dropped today? The maid bikini one? I don't have veep so can't cop it from the official Illusion site.
From STN's Discord:
1127 Update (Requires DX to be installed)
Full:
Sub:
Apply at own risk (backup userdata at least to be safe). (You want sub if you're running the newest BetterRepack. Full if you don't know what you're running, or you know that you're running something older... or you can wait for a pack containing it)

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Please, can someone explain, what the hell MMDD plugin form optional mods folder needed for?
Can't find any information and when i installed still understand nothing.
1606566988141.png

P.S. I found pretty neat mod for posing, it can be very useful to pose items with lot of bones like chains, ropes, etc. Called "MoveController".

And there is HS 2 version:

P.P.S. Is there any places, where new maps mods can be found? Or all of them already collected inside this build?

Noname76

Oct 2, 2017
bro sorry i dont understand wt u mean
do u mean to right click the "honey select vr" by pressing b and then press the trigger on the "open"?
im still cant start the sex as the stick cant trigger mouse wheel
i can even see the stick moved in the vr modebut just nothing happened in the game
No it's not.

Assuming that you are using Oculus and Virtual desktop, there's a Virtual desktop icon minimized in taskbar corner. R click it, select launch and and browse to the HoneySelectVR file. I don't know about Windows MR environment.

Reactions: kseqjl

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
The original plated. Lines appear, but nodes don´t allow me to work.

Thanks.

EDIT: I was trying to add some windy effect.

View attachment 918309
the vanilla plated skirt didn't show bones at all for me ^^' but i used one of it's variations instead and it worked, the "plated skirt (active)". but anyway, skirt bones sometime bug, it happened to me before, specially when you change clothes inside the studio, so avoid it and do it in chara maker instead then save/reload the chara in to the scene again.
1606609951806.png
if that didn't work try the following: go to anim>kinematics>pose>then save the IK or FK pose you have currently, then delete the chara of the whole scene, reload it again and then activate kinematics again for that chara and load the pose you saved. you may have to re edit all other studio chara states like face expression, skin, clothes states..etc so keep the original scene as back up as a reference.

Okey i have an problem it starts but i have infint black loading. And i deleted and reinstalled and i updated it didn't work. So the hole time allways Black loading screen.
Guys, I keep getting this error what do I do? I click on the buttons on the main menu and nothing happens and this keeps popping up in the console. Any tips?
If it helps, I just dragged and dropped the based game out of the zipfile.

View attachment 918413
what version of the repack are you both using? if you upgraded it or used an all in one download?

try extracting the file fully to a new folder instead. make sure the path is not too long or complex ex, (G:/"game folder") then launch the game from the InitSetting.exe in game folder for the first time. and just in case, turn off DHH and graphics mods while on that menu to ensure that the error is not memory related for the test run.

also, please double check and make sure that the system requirements are met before everything.

Has anyone got a link too, or a copy of the LISTFILE from hoohs cocks mod?
Also anyone know any mods with strap ons?
it should be included in the repack, or on his mega linked in this page , or on his patreon posts in general.
for strap ons, futaboy has released some here in this post. it may be included in your sideloader mods already as well if you update it frequently.

I am already using this, there is no option in the pushup plugins options. The beaver mod does for the lower body stuff however. I will add a screenshot soon.
the option to perform that is located in the chara maker while on the clothes menu. but in general as i stated before it some times bug or show clipping depending on clothes, nipple size and accessory. also, you can use all settings from the bra on tops as well, so if you have the plugin active on both tops and bras, it means you have to change the states off for both clothing.
1606611855614.png

it's only me or the character creation feature in this DX version is extremely slow and laggy ? I open it and sometime it can make my whole game stop working and when I load character it take like 3~4 mins to load up which is very very slow and my action like spin character and change hair is very slow too
it was fast for me until I added more than a few characters and outfit cards
too many characters per folder may be it, same goes for coordinates, clothes mods. for now try keep the folders you are using for characters as clean and organized as possible if they are too crowded, make backups outside of the game folder.

Hi everyone, so I have a little problem with studio neo v2. When I try to take a screen using F11 (screenshot manager), it works but the screen doesn't appear in the cap folder and I can't find a way to correct this. Any idea why ?
i am not sure but try reinstalling/overwriting the plugin dll again and update it if it is too old. i tested it with "screenmanager v16.0" and it worked and saved properly.

Please, can someone explain, what the hell MMDD plugin form optional mods folder needed for?
Can't find any information and when i installed still understand nothing.
View attachment 919464

P.S. I found pretty neat mod for posing, it can be very useful to pose items with lot of bones like chains, ropes, etc. Called "MoveController".

And there is HS 2 version:

P.P.S. Is there any places, where new maps mods can be found? Or all of them already collected inside this build?
MMDD plugin allows you to load mmd (mikumikudance) dances and animation in to the studio along with the the lip sync, music and camera data, i couldn't find enough documentations or resources enough to get MMDD to work but i tried "HS2 VMDplay" instead and it worked very well, it is quite fun :). you will need to download dances and mmd data separately, but you can find allot of download links for many dances on you tube if you search. you can open the VMDplay plugin by (Ctrl+Shift+V) then load all the mmd data you want. please note that you need to make sure you click on the "load" button while selecting a character after browsing for the mmd dance data for it to successful load, and also make sure that any kinematic mode is not active for the selected chara. the plugin can be found in the [optional]mods folder as well.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
Goddamn, InitSetting.exe just will not launch anymore. "IllusionLaunchers" shows up in the taskbar for less than a second before it closes itself. Started a few weeks ago and it hasn't worked with every repack since R4.1 (broken on there too, idk wtf happened). Tried doing a .net framework update, allowing it thru Windows Defender, allowing it thru firewall, administrator, compatibility mode, nothing worked.

Am I the only one this is happening to? I just wanna change the goddamn resolution cause I just updated to a 1440p monitor and better GPU ughhh

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
the vanilla plated skirt didn't show bones at all for me ^^' but i used one of it's variations instead and it worked, the "plated skirt (active)". but anyway, skirt bones sometime bug, it happened to me before, specially when you change clothes inside the studio, so avoid it and do it in chara maker instead then save/reload the chara in to the scene again.
View attachment 920478
if that didn't work try the following: go to anim>kinematics>pose>then save the IK or FK pose you have currently, then delete the chara of the whole scene, reload it again and then activate kinematics again for that chara and load the pose you saved. you may have to re edit all other studio chara states like face expression, skin, clothes states..etc so keep the original scene as back up as a reference.

what version of the repack are you both using? if you upgraded it or used an all in one download?

try extracting the file fully to a new folder instead. make sure the path is not too long or complex ex, (G:/"game folder") then launch the game from the InitSetting.exe in game folder for the first time. and just in case, turn off DHH and graphics mods while on that menu to ensure that the error is not memory related for the test run.

also, please double check and make sure that the system requirements are met before everything.

it should be included in the repack, or on his mega linked in this page , or on his patreon posts in general.
for strap ons, futaboy has released some here in this post. it may be included in your sideloader mods already as well if you update it frequently.

the option to perform that is located in the chara maker while on the clothes menu. but in general as i stated before it some times bug or show clipping depending on clothes, nipple size and accessory. also, you can use all settings from the bra on tops as well, so if you have the plugin active on both tops and bras, it means you have to change the states off for both clothing.
View attachment 920497

too many characters per folder may be it, same goes for coordinates, clothes mods. for now try keep the folders you are using for characters as clean and organized as possible if they are too crowded, make backups outside of the game folder.

i am not sure but try reinstalling/overwriting the plugin dll again and update it if it is too old. i tested it with "screenmanager v16.0" and it worked and saved properly.

MMDD plugin allows you to load mmd (mikumikudance) dances and animation in to the studio along with the the lip sync, music and camera data, i couldn't find enough documentations or resources enough to get MMDD to work but i tried "HS2 VMDplay" instead and it worked very well, it is quite fun :). you will need to download dances and mmd data separately, but you can find allot of download links for many dances on you tube if you search. you can open the VMDplay plugin by (Ctrl+Shift+V) then load all the mmd data you want. please note that you need to make sure you click on the "load" button while selecting a character after browsing for the mmd dance data for it to successful load, and also make sure that any kinematic mode is not active for the selected chara. the plugin can be found in the [optional]mods folder as well.
Thank you for your help as always !

Oct 15, 2018
hun hunter , thanks for the information , btw do you know how to... make the mod character use what they are supposed to ? Like , I saw marie rose with short hair on author page and I download it , it's fine , everything is fine , but when I open her up , she is supposed to have short hair but instead of that she use a long hair , I think my item list is messed up but I dont know hot to organize it nor clean it up

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes