silentrue

Oct 24, 2019
can someone help me i just use kkmanager to compress files of honey select dx but after completion it become honey select 2 and cards and mods of dx not working the exe version says 1.2.1 but not dx title menu does the exe replaced or the compression messed up
looks like i used old version of kkmanager 10.0 i update it to .14 but i think honey select_data broke it can someone upload HoneySelect2_Data and StudioNeov2_data with 1127y8s5 patched i think old kkmanager broke streaming asset.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
There are "Paint 01" and "Paint 02" in the cara maker for both face and body that'll let you add tattoos. You can get mods to add new tattoos to the ones available as "paint". Or you can use an overlay like this (not
my work) - on the body tab, go to "Skin Overlays" down the bottom:

View attachment 923503

Sorry i didint be specific i mean i want to add my tattos to game how to do that .

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry i didint be specific i mean i want to add my tattos to game how to do that .
You'll need to create your own overlay - if you're good with photoshop it isn't that difficult. The png below is the female body overlay template - you can dump it right from the game. It shows you where you need to put your artwork to get it properly positioned on your model. Compare it to the previous overlay or any other large scale overlay (I'll add one below) and you'll see how it lays out. Save your result as a 4096x4096 png making sure the background is transparent, or just start with an existing overlay and edit it.

Body overlay template.png

Tattoos_BodyOver.png

Reactions: hun hunter

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Do you have MSI Afterburner running ... this was the problem for me
Neither precision nor afterburner affect HS at all. If you're unwise enough to install the game in a windows controlled directory any injector or overlay program will interfere, which is why Illusion explicitly states not to do so and also generally not to use integrated chipsets due to truncated shader extensions.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Hi, I can seem to find how to render an animation on Honey Select 2. Any idea as to how to do that ? I don't know how to make a video export like in HS 1...

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
I'm looking for a wrestling ring map or something like it. I could spend hours making it but if someone's already done it send me a link.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Anyone know how big this file is uncompressed? The download is THIRTY-ONE GIGS. I don't think that's worth it. "Screw this noise" is right. IT SAYS IT WILL TAKE A DAY. How are any of you downloading this?

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Most people use the internet to download things that are on the internet.

Secondly games with this much dialog are usually 70-100 gigs so one wonders exactly where you've been since 2011.

Mike2098

Oct 25, 2018
can anyone show me where to find the cheat tool for state change? like broken or mx affection, etc... the cheat tool board look so confusing and i have no idea where it is

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
hun hunter , thanks for the information , btw do you know how to... make the mod character use what they are supposed to ? Like , I saw marie rose with short hair on author page and I download it , it's fine , everything is fine , but when I open her up , she is supposed to have short hair but instead of that she use a long hair , I think my item list is messed up but I dont know hot to organize it nor clean it up
it is hard to tell, does this happen to cards other than this one? can you attach the card you mentioned?

it could be something as simple as that a hair mod is missing, a message will pop up in the top left corner mentioning the missing mod's name. also i don't think that your item list is broken unless you actually edited list files in abdata folder and changed item list IDs? i am not even sure if it possible with the whole softmod method we currently have for illusion games.

looks like i used old version of kkmanager 10.0 i update it to .14 but i think honey select_data broke it can someone upload HoneySelect2_Data and StudioNeov2_data with 1127y8s5 patched i think old kkmanager broke streaming asset.
i never done game data compression before i also don't think it is a good idea unless you make a back up (which will require you to have even more space ^^). the game data folders are too big to upload (1GB), best option to do is to refer to your DX game .7z, unzip it then copy those folders back to your current game file. if you don't have the required disk space to perform this, at least find a way/place to back up of your current "userdata", "mods" folders and any personally edited files then delete everything else and create a new game folder using the original 7z files, then copy back your back up to it.

I'm looking for a wrestling ring map or something like it. I could spend hours making it but if someone's already done it send me a link.
i didn't see one but there is a mini boxing ring in a studio gym map called "[AiLegend] Gym".
1606915461192.png

if the environment is bothering you, you can patch the surrounding and the ring floor with simple objects like a "cube" then even change the objects texture using material editor or renderer plugins if you want to put audience images. here is a simple example of the method:

go to "ADD>item>models>general>cube (general)", transform, color and position on of them to the ring's side, then create multiple copies of it from the workspace and form a box around the ring. create one more for the rings floor and give it a white color or else.
1606915607608.png

the created box will block the lighting of your scene and it will be too dark inside the box, so select each cube item and deactivate cast and receive shadows properties using material editor so they will allow lighting to pass through. also lower glosseness to 0 so they wont reflect lights as well.
1606917158222.png 1606917219490.png

next, use item masking to create masks for the walls so they wont block your vision while moving around.
1606917949592.png

with more suitable lighting, light settings, fog and DHH than mine you should achieve something better than this.
ring.gif

i also uploaded the scene for you to use or to take a better view of the method for future reference
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can anyone show me where to find the cheat tool for state change? like broken or mx affection, etc... the cheat tool board look so confusing and i have no idea where it is
Please I need the cheat tool too.
press (F12) while in the H-scene, the small menu to the left is the one you are looking for.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes