Szacun32

Feb 8, 2018
Hey there, i downloaded the game yesterday played a little and when i started today it changed back to the original HS2 Libido v1.2.1 is there a way to fix this?
The Launcher still says HS2 DX2 but when starting the above just happens.

Thanks in advance

nvm i found the issue short memory me thanks anyways :D

Last edited:

Otakuheb

Jan 31, 2019
I have a question, can we remove the dither effect from wet clothes (t-shirt, ...) for example ?
Thank you in advance

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Most people use the internet to download things that are on the internet.

Secondly games with this much dialog are usually 70-100 gigs so one wonders exactly where you've been since 2011.
First, I already knew that, smartass. I was asking how people managed to download the entire game without it failing like it did for me. As in like taking the one that is broken into parts or downloading it on a specific browser.
Second, not playing games with THIS much dialog, apparently. Conan Exiles was the biggest game I've ever downloaded.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
First, I already knew that, smartass. I was asking how people managed to download the entire game without it failing like it did for me. As in like taking the one that is broken into parts or downloading it on a specific browser.
Second, not playing games with THIS much dialog, apparently. Conan Exiles was the biggest game I've ever downloaded.
Usually through torrents, not through the browser by itself.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Usually through torrents, not through the browser by itself.
This. Torrent clients do very well with very large files, browsers not so much. Plus the torrent download is a single file, as opposed to the multi part zips of the other DL options. A lot of people wind up having trouble with the multi part zip format, and it's a non issue with the torrent.

Reactions: alex2011
D

Deleted member 2344471

I feel kind of bad for complaining, but I still can't get used to the new graphics. There's something wrong with character models and body proportions. Or maybe the small upgrade in realism was enough to trigger uncanny valley for me?

But part of it must be the light and effects, I should probably experiment a bit with settings and mods.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I feel kind of bad for complaining, but I still can't get used to the new graphics. There's something wrong with character models and body proportions. Or maybe the small upgrade in realism was enough to trigger uncanny valley for me?

But part of it must be the light and effects, I should probably experiment a bit with settings and mods.
Play a bit with DHH mod and adjust body proportions to your liking. You can clearly do any body type.

Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
So this is not working on Imac?
someone posted about running the game on linux using wine, try search/google for a similar method, at least i am sure other windows games was able to run on mac using wine or or a similar tool.

Oh, about that.
Sorry, but can you help me with lights?

I load map, that have bunch of light sources, but they do not react on character model.

I use "Graphics" plugin and load AiLegend Parking Garage map.

i can see the light source and rays rays on the front wall, it also visible on the char's hair highlights, but i think the fog setting is too much and the camera is too far that's why it look like this. try lower the fog density and height level.
Where ? I have already tried to deactivate everything

Edit: I just learned that we can't really make it go away, there is no 100% fix yet
because it wasn't cased by AA, in fact AA should be reducing any noise and jitter and not increase it. the dither effect is a technique used in making solid (none transparent) objects to look less solid by adding holes and spaces in that color body so anything in the back ground can blend with it depending on the dither level, i was used in printing at first to be able to creat more grayish colors in newspapers instead or pure black, you can also see it in old comic books as a halftone effect (multiple dots of color), CMYK printing techniques and etc.

and it is similar in this case as the real reason for the dither cased here is actually the shader used for the clothes. in short, the "AIT/clothes" and "AIT/clothes true" shaders used on most clothes does not support alpha gradients, it will successfully render a texture with a 100% alpha (completely transparent) but if a texture has a 50% transparent color it will use the dither technique to soften the solid color in to a "net" like effect. it will also do the same also if the engine modify the alpha visibility like it does to clothes in the wet state.

changing the shader to a transparent one like "AIT/clothes alpha" or "AIT/clothes alpha true" may fix the problem on some clothes but not all depending how they are made, some clothes has mesh faces from both sides and advanced mesh properties has to be edited on other modding tools.

please take a look at these two simple guides on how to do it using the material editor in game:
removing dither from hair and bras: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-4529654
create/edit main textures for clothes: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-4529656

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
i can see the light source and rays rays on the front wall, it also visible on the char's hair highlights, but i think the fog setting is too much and the camera is too far that's why it look like this. try lower the fog density and height level.
There is no any fog. And i suprised, that you see it somewhere. Highlits do not change, whatewer i place character on map. They still same, even if i load no map at all.

1607005626326.png
1607005692287.png

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
There is no any fog. And i suprised, that you see it somewhere. Highlits do not change, whatewer i place character on map. They still same, even if i load no map at all.

View attachment 926545
View attachment 926546
i am not a lighting expert and i didn't really have experience in graphic's mod ^^', but if you can save this scene and share it here ill be able to take a look at it in studio and tell you what i will find. it could be a simple issue like light settings which i hope i will figure out.

is the mtl readable?
as in translation? the one comes with repack is machine translated, but you can also install a community translation from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-4490510

also check the discord for newer versions.

Yo thanks hun hunter for your tips. With your info, I was able to do my first custom BJ animation using Hooh Pistons and Node Constraints (and used 2D software to help cleanup clipping issues). Came out pretty cool:
View attachment 926866
i am happy it could help someone :). also i like the lighting and how clean the edits are and the whole shot/angle in general, good job. i am currently learning VNGE it is very powerful and has a great potential and i am sure animators find it more useful than the piston/NC method. it is on my future guide list once i actually learn it . _.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
i am happy it could help someone :). also i like the lighting and how clean the edits are and the whole shot/angle in general, good job. i am currently learning VNGE it is very powerful and has a great potential and i am sure animators find it more useful than the piston/NC method. it is on my future guide list once i actually learn it . _.
Thanks. I tried messing with VNGE but was a bit intimidated by it. I uninstalled it for the moment but will get back into it maybe once you release some guides lol. Pistons/NC are enough for what I want to do for the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks. I tried messing with VNGE but was a bit intimidated by it. I uninstalled it for the moment but will get back into it maybe once you release some guides lol. Pistons/NC are enough for what I want to do for the moment.
yes i felt the same way about it at first but then i found my way in some of the tools (clip manager). i think both NC and gimmicks are and always be important for complex and high quality animations, and i am sure combing all of these tools will give great results. i will make sure to let you know when i have something about VNGE.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes