stfur

Nov 5, 2019
So I ended up figuring it out- On the plugins menu among the mods there is a cheat mod that allows you to set the speed of all in game H animations. This really helps for people who want more varied speeds than the default speed. Default is 100% speed but you can go slower or faster.
Hey man! Can you tell me what's that mod name? Can't find it. I'm using newest BetterRepack version.

Also, guys, is there a way to watch studio animations in VR?

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
How do we add proper bones required by some VMD dance files? Is there a tutorial for setting up proper bones for VMD motion files (not sure if I am even correct assuming bone is the problem)? I decided to try the VMD plugin with some MMD motions, but it's so janky and everything is so off.

Last edited:

Vagician

Aug 8, 2020
Is there a MMD plugin so i can use the VMD files?
There is, it's in the main pastebin.
This is my copy

It goes in BepInEx\plugins\KKVMDPlayPlugin

I don't know if it's the latest version, but probably. KKManager is happy with it in its own folder. You need the VN Game Engine in studioneo installed for it work I think (you'll know you have it if you see a VNGE button on the top of your button list on the left hand side).
However, the VMDs work worse than in HS1 or PH, much less MMD. Oddly the models in Miku Miku Dance have fewer bones, but they don't rig properly (probably because of joint length differences). I think a better solution may be to make a VMD->HSMD converter to get the motions to be less shit.

Last edited:

lonelyloser

Jan 21, 2019
Hey man! Can you tell me what's that mod name? Can't find it. I'm using newest BetterRepack version.

Also, guys, is there a way to watch studio animations in VR?
Sure dude - Go to settings,
then open your Plugin Settings. Find the mod called 'Cheat tools' and set a hotkey to the open cheat tools. Then you can exit settings. Pressing the hotkey you just set should open the cheat tools. You should see a speed bar at the top of the tools.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I'm not overthinking anything. Your marketing level explanation is simply incorrect as fuck. *shrug* AA is not magic, and your continued insistence it makes graphic details and presentation look perfect is confirmation bias like woah level.

I also don't need to read any white papers because I work in the industry already. I know precisely what AA does in each iteration and which version applies "best" to which engine. Mid-level cards do no achieve halo product visual quality by just clicking the AA button, and the fact that AA isn't even natively supported by many engines anymore is all the white paper I need.

Higher resolution >>> AA and again at 8K with around .28 or better DPP, AA is literally redundant except for UI scaling, and at such time as fully 3d uis become a thing, there'll be no point to using it at all.
i am not sure why are calling me those things ^^' in fact i am not insisting on anything. somebody asked a question, i replied with a helpful information and fix. then you quoted my post mentioning unrelated info, i replied trying to help you with that confusion in detail but then you replied with an insulting manner and with more unrelated thing. i wonder who is being bias lol.

but it's okay, i was not trying to argue with you anyway. i will be more than happy to be corrected if my responses have errors, i truly have no ego nor i am looking for any credits helping anybody here. but what is not okay is that you keep replying to questions with misleading answers such as "disable all AA". unless, you do actually try it yourself and present to us a better and a working solution for a dithered shirt. i will be very thankful to you actually :ROFLMAO:

How do we add proper bones required by some VMD dance files? Is there a tutorial for setting up proper bones for VMD motion files (not sure if I am even correct assuming bone is the problem)? I decided to try the VMD plugin with some MMD motions, but it's so janky and everything is so off.
which mmd plugin are you using to load the motion data? HS2 VMDplay or MMDD plugin? if you are using MMDD there should be .ini files loacted in "BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib" and "BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\mmdd", you can adjust the translated values and rig in those files, i tried an older MMDD version but it i couldn't get the plugin to work at that time so i never tried this. VMDplay works but i didn't see any config files related to the matter.

Reactions: dyingbreed86

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Outdated mod keep popping up.

Sena_eva_rq.zipmod

Also. What happened to the vagina physics that were in R1?

Last edited:

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
which mmd plugin are you using to load the motion data? HS2 VMDplay or MMDD plugin? if you are using MMDD there should be .ini files loacted in "BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib" and "BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\mmdd", you can adjust the translated values and rig in those files, i tried an older MMDD version but it i couldn't get the plugin to work at that time so i never tried this. VMDplay works but i didn't see any config files related to the matter.
Oh so it's not bone issues? I was using VMDplay, is MMDD better?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
should i able to run the game smoothly?
i have gtx1650, 8gb ram, and intel 5 10300h

i think my spec kinda low

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
were's the ini settings ? every time i try to alter them in game the CPU ramp's up to 100% and decides to run 2 program's ( game ) can't seem to edit them in game,so if possible do it manually

Worked fine before W10 update......fuck you w10 fuck you

This what happens altering in game setting's

delete my saves and start again ?

Snap1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: hun hunter

aliennaire

Aug 8, 2017
Kissing and handjob animation doesn't seem to properly aligned when the male is shorter than the girl. This happens since HS 1, even KK. Is it a glitch or intended as it is?

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
Anyone know why the ddaa33 Pregnant plugin uncensor freezes the game at a blank white screen? I created a character with that body uncensor, but when I try to get into H-scene with the character, the game just freezes at a white screen.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes