Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
If all clothes are clipping, changing in game won't help. You would have to make a modded version that works with the pregnant belly using 3d modeling software or however the clothes were originally created. They cannot be made to work with it in game.

R4 is actually the older version and used the original version of the game, the R2 that is on here right now is for the second version of the repack with the new DX release of the game

The repack comes with an uncensor mod installed.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so these copies actually tell us that HS2 did well since everyone and their mother is trying to copy it.
Damn it. Okay, thank you for the reply.

Reactions: alex2011

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
i like this one the most of all your recent cards, the skin tone, eyes, hair and outfit colors works great, good job (y). by the way, have you tried hooh's deep eye shader and mod? if you are using the repack it will be already installed and ready to use, check the manual in that mega for the usage details. with your talent, i think you will be get great results with it.
Thank you!
I didn't know i had this option for the eyes, i'll try to use it. Thanks =)

Reactions: hun hunter

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
Is there have a mod to open all sex poses including VIP room on HS2 DX?
Apparently, HposUnlocker plugin is supposed to do that, basically unlocks all H-scenes regardless of the girl's mood/personality. But for some reason, when I installed it, I ended up getting less H-scenes rather than more.

Wonderg0at

Jun 15, 2017
Hello ppl , can u tell me how do i change character s position during a sex scene ? the old Honey select had this option with a mod where u could rotate or transform X Y Z positions.

Overemake

Jun 9, 2017
it is related to the bones and their adaptation of the mmd model reference, what i was trying to say is that MMDD has those bone relation to reference in an external config file which you can edit, i couldn't find any for VMDplay. i am also not sureif MMDD is better as i didn't use it, i only tried VMDplay and it is not bad at all. by the way, check this post here on how to make the heels to work using VMDplay.

check if you have "jiggle" or "boobsettings" plugins when you created these cards and if they are installed now on DX. you can check by opening KKmanager then go to the plugin's tab. if none of them is installed, install the one you'v been using on R4.1. both plugins can be found in "game folder/[OPTIONAL]mods".

i like this one the most of all your recent cards, the skin tone, eyes, hair and outfit colors works great, good job (y). by the way, have you tried hooh's deep eye shader and mod? if you are using the repack it will be already installed and ready to use, check the manual in that mega for the usage details. with your talent, i think you will be get great results with it.
I have both plugins and it doesn't work, breasts keep blinking

Nov 14, 2020
aight I'll sum up my questions and edit them as they get answered

1) how do you unlock all locations on the map

2) how do you get MMF scenes

I have a 100% save from better repack if that help

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
aight I'll sum up my questions and edit them as they get answered

1) how do you unlock all locations on the map

2) how do you get MMF scenes

I have a 100% save from better repack if that help
1) Get achievements filled, the same goes for unlocking anything else that isn't already unlocked when you start. The only exception is mood specific positions, which can only be unlocked while she is in the mood that unlocks them unless a mod is in play to keep the position unlocked permanently.

2) Not sure on this one, as far as I know, you are the only male, so there cannot be MMF. I don't even remember any FFM in this one. Now, having said that, I have not yet played the DX version, which did add quite a bit of content and COULD have added FFM or MMF.

Nov 14, 2020
1) Get achievements filled, the same goes for unlocking anything else that isn't already unlocked when you start. The only exception is mood specific positions, which can only be unlocked while she is in the mood that unlocks them unless a mod is in play to keep the position unlocked permanently.

2) Not sure on this one, as far as I know, you are the only male, so there cannot be MMF. I don't even remember any FFM in this one. Now, having said that, I have not yet played the DX version, which did add quite a bit of content and COULD have added FFM or MMF.
Thanks bruv - I remember seeing a spitroast of Fur on Phub or something not sure

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks bruv - I remember seeing a spitroast of Fur on Phub or something not sure
Might have been done in the DX version. I'll take a look real quick and edit this comment with what I find or don't find. EDIT: Has to be DX, there is no such position in my copy of Better Repack 4.1, which uses the original version of the game.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Might have been done in the DX version. I'll take a look real quick and edit this comment with what I find or don't find. EDIT: Has to be DX, there is no such position in my copy of Better Repack 4.1, which uses the original version of the game.
MMF & FFM Actions are part of the base game, not DX... DX animations are all M/F animations, with the exception of the tentacles.

You can access the MMF animations my clicking the top right sex pose animations checklist and keep clicking till you get to the "split-roast" icon select that and depending on how far you've unlocked the girl through romance and her personality will determine what abilities you will have with her and another guy.

For the FFM animations, those can only be used in the cases where you have two girls that you've had sex with in the same location with a chat bubble... you go to that area and you are given a choice to "chat", "ask for sex" or "leave" choose the "ask for sex" and the entire FFM pose animations are available.

To fully unlock everything, when you call Fur to your room and speak with her, check "Achievements", that will pull up a list of further abilities and animations that you can unlock and how to do so.

Hope that helps.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
MMF & FFM Actions are part of the base game, not DX... DX animations are all M/F animations, with the exception of the tentacles.

You can access the MMF animations my clicking the top right sex pose animations checklist and keep clicking till you get to the "split-roast" icon select that and depending on how far you've unlocked the girl through romance and her personality will determine what abilities you will have with her and another guy.

For the FFM animations, those can only be used in the cases where you have two girls that you've had sex with in the same location with a chat bubble... you go to that area and you are given a choice to "chat", "ask for sex" or "leave" choose the "ask for sex" and the entire FFM pose animations are available.

To fully unlock everything, when you call Fur to your room and speak with her, check "Achievements", that will pull up a list of further abilities and animations that you can unlock and how to do so.

Hope that helps.
I forgot entirely about the lobby, which allows FFM through the '2nd girl' option. Still not seeing MMF and I just cycled a girl through every mood. There was no 'split-roast' option. I already have all achievements. Could it be room specific? There are several rooms I don't use by my own choice and that almost never come up when walking the halls.

Last edited:

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I have the All-In-One DX R2 Base Game Repack from the first post and it's working fine. Great game, and my hat's off to the modders who have put so much time into it.

I have a quick question about the installed mods. These are all those that came with the repack torrent.

I've noticed that any girl I pick regardless of how often or how seldom I've interacted with them, all interaction (sex) options are immediately available. I'm assuming that by default, you should have to work up to having all options open.

Is this correct, and if so, which mod does this? I would like to disable it so that I have to work at them. God-moding has never been a highpoint for me in games.

I've checked the installed mods with KKManager but nothing stands out as the obvious culprit here.

If this is the way it is by default, please let me know.

:cool: Eric Grey

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
aight , also how do I make a girl sad/angry? I wanna see the other VIP options
Not sure about sad, but angry can be done. All you have to do is do things that piss her off like peeping when she's in the bath or on the toilet or using positions that her character type hates. What her type hates depends on what you set for her three personality settings.

also , I can't click on Use Item for some reason
Not sure, did you accidentally use something one of them recently, possibly without paying attention? I did that a couple times at first. They do have a limit, 1 a day with all of them triggering the limit for the rest, I think.

Reactions: hun hunter
Nov 14, 2020
Not sure about sad, but angry can be done. All you have to do is do things that piss her off like peeping when she's in the bath or on the toilet or using positions that her character type hates. What her type hates depends on what you set for her three personality settings.
I didn't set anything - I am using cards from the net

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes