alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I didn't set anything - I am using cards from the net
You can check what the creator set under personality and mindset in the last category in the maker, the category that has the three line and dot symbol. Those two determine what she does or does not like. I attached a text file I copied from an earlier post that tells what traits do what, at least most of them. HS2_2020-12-08-03-47-23-935.png

Nov 14, 2020
You can check what the creator set under personality and mindset in the last category in the maker, the category that has the three line and dot symbol. Those two determine what she does or does not like. I attached a text file I copied from an earlier post that tells what traits do what, at least most of them. View attachment 933923
yo thanks man I appreciate the quick answers.
I'll try it out and lyk.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yo thanks man I appreciate the quick answers.
I'll try it out and lyk.
No problem, wish I could be more help like actually being able to tell you what combinations of traits will speed up certain things like anger, but it has been a while since I created a girl or looked at that text file. I've been using the studio more than the game lately.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so umm I dont have that..?
View attachment 933950
1) Is this being done from the main menu? It won't let you change the personality settings in game.

2) Is the girl loaded into the game? It may not let you change the personality settings, even from the main menu, if she is loaded into the game because it does save all changes directly to the card instead of to a save file. You can tell if she is loaded into the game by if her card is darkened and has text over it in the screen where you select a girl to load into the character maker.

also , are there any sex positions that have kissing during the sex or during the climax?
Yes, I'm pretty sure there are when she is in the love state, but I would have to go through each position to be sure.

Reactions: hun hunter

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I forgot entirely about the lobby, which allows FFM through the '2nd girl' option. Still not seeing MMF and I just cycled a girl through every mood. There was no 'split-roast' option. I already have all achievements. Could it be room specific? There are several rooms I don't use by my own choice and that almost never come up when walking the halls.
Then you may not have unlocked all of the abilities and achievements if you aren't seeing the split-roast icon at the top. Or you haven't brought the girl far enough in relationship to include MMF. But once you do, there should be a Kneel Behind + Blow Job and/or On Side + Blow Job.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Then you may not have unlocked all of the abilities and achievements if you aren't seeing the split-roast icon at the top. Or you haven't brought the girl far enough in relationship to include MMF. But once you do, there should be a Kneel Behind + Blow Job and/or On Side + Blow Job.
I do unless the cheat tool option to globally unlock everything is suddenly not working. I'm having issues with one of my girls missing things or some things have changed without my input that she had before the last time I played, which was on the same copy, like her suntan went missing and her clothes appear torn every time I enter an H scene and ONLY in H scenes, so it is entirely possible that cheat tools is having an issue on top of that. I also don't see those positions. I did think of one possibility, but it is a very unlikely one. My copy is version R4.1 of the original Better Repack for this game, at least until the 80.1GB torrent gets done for DX R2. I'm not entirely sure how far back that was, I forgot when it released, but there is a possibility it was released before the game had any of this that I'm not seeing.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hello ppl , can u tell me how do i change character s position during a sex scene ? the old Honey select had this option with a mod where u could rotate or transform X Y Z positions.
check the "BetterHScenes" plugin on plugin settings, somebody earlier mentioned that you can use a dragger to move the characters in the H-scene, not sure about the shortcut but i think it was (M).

I have both plugins and it doesn't work, breasts keep blinking
first i would disable both plugins from KKmanager to test if they are the cause or not. or please disable one of those plugins, ex. disable jiggle and leave boobsetting active to avoid any conflicts (don't use both at the same time). also chack if you have pushup plugin installed or not, if you have it make sure that the settings you are using in chara maker are not extreme.
1607436973042.png

if none of this worked, completely disable jiggle, boobsetting and push up bra from KKmanager, load the character in chara maker, click on advanced bonemod, then search for the keyword "mune" in the bonemod plugin menu and disable all entries related to boobs (mune bones) if any.
1607437337619.png
make sure to scroll down and disable all, also do not click on "link R/L" or it will not delete the bone entry. this should reset the boob bones and fix the problem.

if it didn't, save that chara (with deleted mune bones), then return to main menu and re-enter the chara maker, while the default character is loaded "miwa igarashi" click on load and load the card you saved but make sure to uncheck the "body bonemod" button.
1607438006173.png
then go to body>breasts then reset spacing, direction, softness and weight in case you added large values while physics plugins was active without noticing. you may also reset the size too just in case. if the problem is gone, then re-edit everything as desired.
1607438385362.png

if none of this helped, please upload the original character you had this problem with and i will do what i can to figure it out. i am not sure but there cold be problems with the colliders.

I have the All-In-One DX R2 Base Game Repack from the first post and it's working fine. Great game, and my hat's off to the modders who have put so much time into it.

I have a quick question about the installed mods. These are all those that came with the repack torrent.

I've noticed that any girl I pick regardless of how often or how seldom I've interacted with them, all interaction (sex) options are immediately available. I'm assuming that by default, you should have to work up to having all options open.

Is this correct, and if so, which mod does this? I would like to disable it so that I have to work at them. God-moding has never been a highpoint for me in games.

I've checked the installed mods with KKManager but nothing stands out as the obvious culprit here.

If this is the way it is by default, please let me know.

:cool: Eric Grey
i am not very familiar with the main game, but i think this data is related to both the card it self and if anything unlocked by achievements, so make sure you are not using a 100% save file and you use your own cards (not downloaded ones as some may contain in-game chara data), but you can always copy the look and clothes of any card to a card you created, make sure you do not lod the "character" data when you do.
1607439622404.png

also disable the "HposUnlock" plugin if you have it. i dont know what else, maybe ASLPro3D or alex2011 may know of any in game auto unlocker plugins and direct you to them.

Nov 23, 2019
when I start my game it shows the Illusion logo and I hear the music but thats it, just a white screen with background music. does anyone know how to fix this?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I do unless the cheat tool option to globally unlock everything is suddenly not working. I'm having issues with one of my girls missing things or some things have changed without my input that she had before the last time I played, which was on the same copy, like her suntan went missing and her clothes appear torn every time I enter an H scene and ONLY in H scenes, so it is entirely possible that cheat tools is having an issue on top of that. I also don't see those positions. I did think of one possibility, but it is a very unlikely one. My copy is version R4.1 of the original Better Repack for this game, at least until the 80.1GB torrent gets done for DX R2. I'm not entirely sure how far back that was, I forgot when it released, but there is a possibility it was released before the game had any of this that I'm not seeing.
Yeah, I don't use that, I had some serious issues when I tried that cheat... hair on characters being changed, outfits being changed, skin textures messed up, also when I tried to save a character it would show the card... but the character wasn't on the card, just the foreground and background... the character was invisible and I suddenly wasn't able to peep on the girls in the bathrooms or showers anymore... so, yeah, it really messed my system up and I got rid of it.

It sounds like that mod (and possibly others) are conflicting with your game system and might need to do the same... I suggest saving your Userdata file, download DX R2 and run with a fresh install of the game.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
also disable the "HposUnlock" plugin if you have it. i dont know what else, maybe ASLPro3D or alex2011 may know of any in game auto unlocker plugins and direct you to them.
I think alex2011 may offer a better answer than me, I unlocked the game naturally myself... took a bit of time, maybe two hours.... not hard, just tedious. I've tried unlock mods (including the one that had been posted to the Discord and it just messed my game up too much... so, did it the old fashion way... I played the game. ;)

Reactions: hun hunter
Nov 14, 2020
I think alex2011 may offer a better answer than me, I unlocked the game naturally myself... to a bit of time, maybe two hours.... not hard, just tedious. I've tried unlock mods (including the one that had been posted to the Discord and it just messed my game up too much... so, did it the old fashion way... I played the game. ;)
so when you fully unlock the game - do all the maps become available? coz there is a fuckton of maps towards the right end of the list thats just locked

also can you share your save file?

nhlegg

Apr 10, 2020
I`m try unzip Optional Sideloader Modpack but it keep say error on one of the files with using 7z is there other zip program that tells me watch file has error on it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, I don't use that, I had some serious issues when I tried that cheat... hair on characters being changed, outfits being changed, skin textures messed up, also when I tried to save a character it would show the card... but the character wasn't on the card, just the foreground and background... the character was invisible and I suddenly wasn't able to peep on the girls in the bathrooms or showers anymore... so, yeah, it really messed my system up and I got rid of it.

It sounds like that mod (and possibly others) are conflicting with your game system and might need to do the same... I suggest saving your Userdata file, download DX R2 and run with a fresh install of the game.
You know, I didn't check to see if maybe that was causing the issues I'm having, though it didn't cause this when I first used the global unlock options on this version. It very well could be what is causing the tearing level to rise on clothes and my girl's suntan to default back to none. I know I'll probably regret saying this because it will happen just because I did, but at least it isn't messing with colors. Her suntan was a pain to match up with her back marking that I applied with the paint setting. As for a conflict, the symptoms of a conflict happen immediately upon the conflicting code being called, so that can't be the problem because I've been running my exact setup since R4.1 came out with no issues until now. As for DX, I am almost completely done getting it, this thing is massive.

I think alex2011 may offer a better answer than me, I unlocked the game naturally myself... took a bit of time, maybe two hours.... not hard, just tedious. I've tried unlock mods (including the one that had been posted to the Discord and it just messed my game up too much... so, did it the old fashion way... I played the game. ;)
I actually don't know that plugin as it was created after the version of Better Repack I have as far as I can tell and I don't have it. The only unlock mod I have ever used was the option in cheat tools.

so when you fully unlock the game - do all the maps become available? coz there is a fuckton of maps towards the right end of the list thats just locked

also can you share your save file?
Some do unlock that way, yes.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes