ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just downloaded the newest version and it wont start the game at all I am stuck at the white screen with the illusion logo
You need to run the InitSetting.exe first for it to tell your Registry where the data can be found, size of window to run in (or full screen) and language...

mo.saf

Aug 30, 2019
i want to export png file from some makeup mod like mlekoduszek eyeliner to use them for overlay.is there a tools for that. becuase when i extract that i see unity3d file.thanks a lot.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i want to export png file from some makeup mod like mlekoduszek eyeliner to use them for overlay.is there a tools for that. becuase when i extract that i see unity3d file.thanks a lot.
You would have to use Unity itself, the actual program that makes the game, to extract a Unity file. There might be a third party program, but I'm not aware of any.

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
Is it possible to get some nice tits jiggle in this game, I was trying for longer time to get some nice movement, like in Play home for example, but without success?

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Is it possible to get some nice tits jiggle in this game, I was trying for longer time to get some nice movement, like in Play home for example, but without success?
There are a couple of mods in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder (if you have Better Repack) that alter jiggle physics. HS2 Boob Settings seems to be the most-used of the pair, the other is HS2_jiggle. They don't play well together though, so try them individually.

hanjin25

Aug 26, 2017
I'm just wondering if the "sweating" feature is gone from this game or my installation is somehow just not right. The girls don't get the eventual glossy appearance during or after sex. The semen is visible on the skin when the main character finishes outside just not the usual gloss even when the girl is exhausted.

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
There are a couple of mods in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder (if you have Better Repack) that alter jiggle physics. HS2 Boob Settings seems to be the most-used of the pair, the other is HS2_jiggle. They don't play well together though, so try them individually.
Prob is that I have use them (individually) but I don't see any changes... I need some card which should have nice jiggle with default settings of one of this mods or some settings so that I can see what I do wrong, since I maybe have messed up something during girl creation...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm just wondering if the "sweating" feature is gone from this game or my installation is somehow just not right. The girls don't get the eventual glossy appearance during or after sex. The semen is visible on the skin when the main character finishes outside just not the usual gloss even when the girl is exhausted.
I never even noticed that in this game, only in Koikatsu, where it is displayed as individual beads of sweat.

Prob is that I have use them (individually) but I don't see any changes... I need some card which should have nice jiggle with default settings of one of this mods or some settings so that I can see what I do wrong, since I maybe have messed up something during girl creation...
You would have to mess with the settings in the mod, which are under plugin settings in the game's settings screen. The settings are not on the cards, they are global, they affect the entire game. They may just not default to on or may have a default setting that isn't high enough to see a difference.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
You would have to mess with the settings in the mod, which are under plugin settings in the game's settings screen. The settings are not on the cards, they are global, they affect the entire game. They may just not default to on or may have a default setting that isn't high enough to see a difference.
[/QUOTE]

Well I have messed with settings, thats a problem. I can't get some jello movement, as I have said there is in Play home for example. So I wonder is that even possible in HS2?

hanjin25

Aug 26, 2017
I never even noticed that in this game, only in Koikatsu, where it is displayed as individual beads of sweat.
They've always had that glossy effect during and after (especially with prolonged sex) with all the Illusion games I've played and I'm almost certain even in HS1 that's why I'm surprised that HS2 wouldn't have that feature and am thinking that it's my settings or installation.

Can anyone confirm?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well I have messed with settings, thats a problem. I can't get some jello movement, as I have said there is in Play home for example. So I wonder is that even possible in HS2?
[/QUOTE]
It is possible, but it may not be in this mod. It may have to be added to it or added to a new mod, which means having to code it in. The modder will probably be making adjustments as bugs and other things that need fixed show up.

They've always had that glossy effect during and after (especially with prolonged sex) with all the Illusion games I've played and I'm almost certain even in HS1 that's why I'm surprised that HS2 wouldn't have that feature and am thinking that it's my settings or installation.

Can anyone confirm?
It could be your setup and I just haven't noticed it in this game. I know Artificial Academy 2 had it for sure as does AI Shoujo, which runs on exactly the same engine and everything, just without the free roam.

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
[/QUOTE]
It is possible, but it may not be in this mod. It may have to be added to it or added to a new mod, which means having to code it in. The modder will probably be making adjustments as bugs and other things that need fixed show up.

Dang, without some nice tits moving this game doesn't look anything special... Since game have been released and with first mods I am trying to do something regarding jiggling, without any success...

EDIT: saw here some nice guide for sliders so finally managed to get bounce :):):)

Last edited:
Reactions: hun hunter

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Dang, without some nice tits moving this game doesn't look anything special... Since game have been released and with first mods I am trying to do something regarding jiggling, without any success...

EDIT: saw here some nice guide for sliders so finally managed to get bounce :):):)
[/QUOTE]
Ah, there we go. I don't really do big, so the bounce is something I don't worry about since it would probably not go well with my preferences and I don't know what settings to use because of that. As for nothing special, yeah, the big draw to it is the better graphics and customization options than what the first Honey Select had. Apparently, at least from what I've heard, the Japanese fans are REALLY into customization even at the cost of other features.

Reactions: hun hunter

PERV0000

Jun 19, 2018

UNLEASH THE FUTAS
Hey

Please help me. I'm interested in using the futa attachment in Studio NEO V2. I read on Re**it that it doesn't work. Does the

UNLEASH THE FUTAS
Hey

Please help me since you seem quite knowledgeable and interested in the topic. I'd like to use the futa attachment in Studio NEO V2. I read on Re**it that it doesn't work and can confirm it does not having given it a try with latest DX R2 from 'ScrewthisNoise'. Do you know of any mods that allow for this? Thanks for your consideration.

Kinda don't know how else to contact you, so just followed this thread conversation.

Reactions: ftgbzh
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes