Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Is it worth to Upgrade ?
Can't really say without knowing your current setup, but given DXR2 is pretty stable and you can save a fair bit of disk space using a clean install of DXR2 vs an upgraded DXR1, my blind answer is a resounding "probably".

so i am here for the 1st time and i dont understand what to download and what not anyone can help??
Start here:
You'll see a bunch of Illusion games listed there, select Honey Select 2 DX in the left column. If at all possible, download the pack via the magnet/torrent link. The google drive and mega links are multi-part zip files, and they seem to cause various problems like people extracting them individually (don't - they're not individual zip files) or the numbering getting crossed up. The torrent is a single file, and torrent clients deal very well with very large files.

Once you have the file(s) just extract them into a folder at or very near the root of your HD - long path names can cause problems. Something like D:\HS2DXR2. Then run initsetting.exe to set up registry entries and the like, and you should be good to go. It's a good idea to periodically run initsetting and use the update feature to keep your mods up to date.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
[HS2][Xyth24][Converted]Ada Wong:
Mega
Key: dIzggVPkdXXSqbowMGCtQNlqFw3B1lbcHFN8Ez_D3A4
I tried installing this via KK and manually dropping the whole zipmod file in the mods folder but when i load the character up in edit mode she has no face texture. i tried a couple keywords in search and couldnt find anything related to whats going on and i cant really figure out whats going on. im on dx r2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I tried installing this via KK and manually dropping the whole zipmod file in the mods folder but when i load the character up in edit mode she has no face texture. i tried a couple keywords in search and couldnt find anything related to whats going on and i cant really figure out whats going on. im on dx r2
I had the same problem, zipmod didn't load due to collision with some other mod. An easy fix is to install it the old way with the file originally posted by Sil:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
i want to export png file from some makeup mod like mlekoduszek eyeliner to use them for overlay.is there a tools for that. becuase when i extract that i see unity3d file.thanks a lot.
you can use a unity file extraction tool like SB3Utility to extract assets from any .unity3d file. the files will probably be in .dds or other formats that uses alpha channel masking method, so if you wish to use these assets in .png format with transparency negative space it will require some processing or a conversion tool. also if you are planing to load as a skinoverlay, you need to use a face skinoverlay UV map to place the texture in place.

Hey

Please help me. I'm interested in using the futa attachment in Studio NEO V2. I read on Re**it that it doesn't work. Does the

Hey

Please help me since you seem quite knowledgeable and interested in the topic. I'd like to use the futa attachment in Studio NEO V2. I read on Re**it that it doesn't work and can confirm it does not having given it a try with latest DX R2 from 'ScrewthisNoise'. Do you know of any mods that allow for this? Thanks for your consideration.

Kinda don't know how else to contact you, so just followed this thread conversation.
i am not sure what you are looking for but it will help if you post a link to the mod or what you are asking about. if you are trying to create a futa character, go to the main game>create>girl, then while on the body tab, select futa from the left side of the screen, this will add the boy character uncensor penis mesh to any girl character. if this is not what you want and want to add a studio item as a penis to any character, try these two guide here and here. they will explain node attachment using "node constrains" plugin and hooh's S-dick studio items.

Are there any tutorial threads on HS2PE and how to set it up?
HS2PE should be straight forward, you select a bone node and move or rotate it by clicking, holding and dragging the selected axis. if you have an IK node selected use the IK tab on the HS2PE plugin menu, FK tab for FK nodes. the advance mode may require some bone knowledge, it is best to try it out first and ask questions about what you are having trouble with.

but anyway, try page, it contains info about most joan's plugins and some tutorials. it may be for older games but the details are the same.

PERV0000

Jun 19, 2018
you can use a unity file extraction tool like SB3Utility to extract assets from any .unity3d file. the files will probably be in .dds or other formats that uses alpha channel masking method, so if you wish to use these assets in .png format with transparency negative space it will require some processing or a conversion tool. also if you are planing to load as a skinoverlay, you need to use a face skinoverlay UV map to place the texture in place.

i am not sure what you are looking for but it will help if you post a link to the mod or what you are asking about. if you are trying to create a futa character, go to the main game>create>girl, then while on the body tab, select futa from the left side of the screen, this will add the boy character uncensor penis mesh to any girl character. if this is not what you want and want to add a studio item as a penis to any character, try these two guide here and here. they will explain node attachment using "node constrains" plugin and hooh's S-dick studio items.

HS2PE should be straight forward, you select a bone node and move or rotate it by clicking, holding and dragging the selected axis. if you have an IK node selected use the IK tab on the HS2PE plugin menu, FK tab for FK nodes. the advance mode may require some bone knowledge, it is best to try it out first and ask questions about what you are having trouble with.

but anyway, try page, it contains info about most joan's plugins and some tutorials. it may be for older games but the details are the same.

Hey

Thanks a lot, just what I was looking for. Appreciate it.

Reactions: hun hunter

M761

Oct 10, 2019
I'm really sorry for making some shitty sounding excuse but this seems to be potentially something on the DX R2 side. Even since HS2 R4 the game randomly breaks with paid mods I've converted to zipmod. It really is just restart the game and it should fix itself. (Its me btw I just wanted to change my name)

Last edited:
Reactions: akulami

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I'm really sorry for making some shitty sounding excuse but this seems to be potentially something on the DX R2 side. Even since HS2 R4 the game randomly breaks with paid mods I've converted to zipmod. It really is just restart the game and it should fix itself. (Its me btw I just wanted to change my name)
i did not try the mod my self but your idea may be true about the game version, i heard that some mods like roy's require a specific version to work. but what i think is going on is it may be on the sideloader side, like a wrong manifest entry, or if the zipmod you made is trying to override an asset that other loaded zipmods are overriding as well, in that case it will randomly select one of the mods and load it at a time, but it should be completely fine in this case as this is how the sideloader is meant to work. if my understanding of the structure is correct, i think if you successfully load the ada zipmod once in a session and save it in to a chara card, loading that card will always prioritize the installed ada mod to load over any other installed mod that uses the same game assets even if they have conflicted IDs.

reference:

Reactions: Great_Old_One

OldIsland

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone.
I have issues taking screenshot using Screenshot manager 16.0
It seems to work fine (got the sound from taking normal or rendered shots) and the console says that screenshots are captured.
But in the UserData/cap, there's nothing.
I checked the log and here's what I got :

Code:
[Debug  :IllusionFixes] Skipping cleanup because of low memory load (55% RAM, 69% Page file, 6830MB available in PF)
[Debug  :Studio Scene Navigation] Updated BepInEx\config\com.gebo.bepinex.studioscenenavigation.LastLoadedScene.data
[Debug  :Modding API] SceneManager.sceneUnloaded - StudioNotification
[Debug  :Modding API] SceneManager.sceneUnloaded - StudioSceneLoad
[Message:Screenshot Manager] Writing normal screenshot to \UserData\cap\HS2_2020-12-14-11-59-03-081.png
Failed to store screen shot (D:\BACKUP_HS\Honey Select 2 DX\UserData\cap\HS2_2020-12-14-11-59-03-081.png)
Of course the folder isn't in write only access :geek:

Any ideas why it can't store files? Thanks in advance for help.

Last edited:

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Can't really say without knowing your current setup, but given DXR2 is pretty stable and you can save a fair bit of disk space using a clean install of DXR2 vs an upgraded DXR1, my blind answer is a resounding "probably".

Start here:
You'll see a bunch of Illusion games listed there, select Honey Select 2 DX in the left column. If at all possible, download the pack via the magnet/torrent link. The google drive and mega links are multi-part zip files, and they seem to cause various problems like people extracting them individually (don't - they're not individual zip files) or the numbering getting crossed up. The torrent is a single file, and torrent clients deal very well with very large files.

Once you have the file(s) just extract them into a folder at or very near the root of your HD - long path names can cause problems. Something like D:\HS2DXR2. Then run initsetting.exe to set up registry entries and the like, and you should be good to go. It's a good idea to periodically run initsetting and use the update feature to keep your mods up to date.
So the torrent has 2 files one is 55gb file in which it says optional so can i skip it since it says optional its takes quite a time to download this much of a big file for me.

Last edited:

M761

Oct 10, 2019
i did not try the mod my self but your idea may be true about the game version, i heard that some mods like roy's require a specific version to work. but what i think is going on is it may be on the sideloader side, like a wrong manifest entry, or if the zipmod you made is trying to override an asset that other loaded zipmods are overriding as well, in that case it will randomly select one of the mods and load it at a time, but it should be completely fine in this case as this is how the sideloader is meant to work. if my understanding of the structure is correct, i think if you successfully load the ada zipmod once in a session and save it in to a chara card, loading that card will always prioritize the installed ada mod to load over any other installed mod that uses the same game assets even if they have conflicted IDs.

reference:
It might be the mm_base.unity3d model that comes with every single one of Xyth24's mod. You're supposed to overwrite the one in abdata and I'm pretty sure that file typically contains the base game faces so the game loading them more than once might be fucking with something. Might not even be that since my Xyth24 Aqua Zipmod I made has started doing the white face thing lately after DX too. It might be bc those mods were made before DX and therefore do not have face 4. They all work on load for the most part its just some times the game freaks out on certain faces. I have 5896's Kairi mod from ages ago which they converted themselves and that face tends to break at random intervals in DX R2 so it might have to do with paid mods since only my paid head mods have had this issue. Again I'm just some dude with little modding experience converting some cracked mod someone posted here. Could never be as good as an actual modder.

EDIT: It might turn out to be the cards themselves btw. Found this blurb. Which means we will have to reconstruct cards from scratch if you want the white faces to be gone. 1607964895410.png

Last edited:

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
My next character

PS: I've worked on my DHH preset (Still working on it), so the screenshots are different from usual and the character seem to have traces on her sometimes (only screenshots, not ingame). DHH 4 preset is still good on her.
PS2: Sorry for my english.

Damn, if these are the faces that people are already creating in HS2 it might be wise to forget PlayHome and explode my GPU with HS2. Incredible detail.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So the torrent has 2 files one is 55gb file in which it says optional so can i skip it since it says optional its takes quite a time to download this much of a big file for me.
That is a modpack for the studio. If you don't make animations or screenshots with the studio like those you find in some of the Renpy games on here, you don't need the one marked optional.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Omg this game is running in like 5 fps in my laptop wtf i might not have a gaming Pc but i at least have an i5 ,8gb ram ,4 gb vram.

bodesack

Dec 1, 2018
What are the chances someone can help me with this.
started this game, everything worked well.
Except the genitals were stretching, installed from site - bones framework
it fixed the stretching but then you can't click on sex scenes and switching girls doesn't work

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
It works just fine, the program extracting it is at fault in this case.

Yes

Just download the repack from .
The parts, Part1 is corrupt, And without it obviously the rest is useless.
Winrar's latest ver problly not at fault here, Also tried 7zip. It's the file that's corrupt. Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_12.png

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Omg this game is running in like 5 fps in my laptop wtf i might not have a gaming Pc but i at least have an i5 ,8gb ram ,4 gb vram.
it is sad and it is just how it is. the game is heavily moded and it is not as optimized itself, test it with lowest graphic settings with no bloom, dof, AA.. etc, also turn off graphic mod or DHH from InitSetting.exe before running the game. also run in full screen mode, lower the resolution if you must. other people with lower computer specs even have crashes due to lack of memory.

What are the chances someone can help me with this.
started this game, everything worked well.
Except the genitals were stretching, installed from site - bones framework
it fixed the stretching but then you can't click on sex scenes and switching girls doesn't work
what repack version are you using? did you upgrade your repack to another version lately? this was a problem with HS2 R5, it should be fixed if you have HS2 DX R1 or higher the bones framework 1.4.1 is already included with it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The parts, Part1 is corrupt, And without it obviously the rest is useless.
Winrar's latest ver problly not at fault here, Also tried 7zip. It's the file that's corrupt. View attachment 942172 View attachment 942172
If it is actually stopping after you close the diagnostic messages window, then there is a problem and you should try downloading again. If it continues once that window is closed, it isn't the file. I get this every time I update and it continues once I close the diagnostic messages window, so that's why I added that part.

it is sad and it is just how it is. the game is heavily moded and it is not as optimized itself, test it with lowest graphic settings with no bloom, dof, AA.. etc, also turn off graphic mod or DHH from InitSetting.exe before running the game. also run in full screen mode, lower the resolution if you must. other people with lower computer specs even have crashes due to lack of memory.

what repack version are you using? did you upgrade your repack to another version lately? this was a problem with HS2 R5, it should be fixed if you have HS2 DX R1 or higher the bones framework 1.4.1 is already included with it.
My game works fine, full 60 FPS at all times. The game that was not optimized was AI Shoujo, not Honey Select 2. They run on the same engine, but are not the same game. Graphics mods will definitely have a major impact on the frame rate, so I suggest turning those off as well. I do believe this is a hardware issue, or lack thereof in this case. More specifically, the user having the issue, Silver2301 in this particular case, is not using a machine with enough power behind it. 8GB of RAM is probably the absolute minimum this game will run on properly and you will have less frames in the process of running it than others, like my 24GB of overkill. Not sure about the i5, maybe the current gen i5s, maybe even those are still too weak, but mine has a 6th gen i7 and that handles it very well on top of having three browsers, three open folders, three text documents, and my video player all open in the background at the same time, which all take some of the processor. 4GB of VRAM, yikes, really not sure on this one, I have 6GB and that also works well. It sounds to me like Silver has the absolute minimum in all aspects that he divulged, so I would definitely turn down the graphics settings in game. I am in no way trying to be mean or agressive, I'm just being blunt and straightforward, so sorry if that is a bit too harsh Silver2301.

timeline23

May 22, 2020
Using r3, it's work on r3 perfectly.
but, not r4 or r5 or dx. not working.:rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes