bodesack

Dec 1, 2018
what repack version are you using? did you upgrade your repack to another version lately? this was a problem with HS2 R5, it should be fixed if you have HS2 DX R1 or higher the bones framework 1.4.1 is already included with it.
on my Initsetting launcher it says BetterRepack R4. I did the update, and updated everything but Bleeding Edge, Extra Maps, Items for studio, and Maps

I tried using Joan6694 bonesframework file it stopped the stretching but then it froze the game where Hscenes couldn't happen and I couldn't click on anything
Error in console:

Error : Unity Log ] Nullreference Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Stack trace: HS2:_better penetration.HS2_BetterPenetration. AddPColliders (HScene instance) (at......random numbers) HScene update...

and it just cycles

could someone upload their bonesframework.dll file that I could try?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
on my Initsetting launcher it says BetterRepack R4. I did the update, and updated everything but Bleeding Edge, Extra Maps, Items for studio, and Maps

I tried using Joan6694 bonesframework file it stopped the stretching but then it froze the game where Hscenes couldn't happen and I couldn't click on anything
Error in console:

Error : Unity Log ] Nullreference Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Stack trace: HS2:_better penetration.HS2_BetterPenetration. AddPColliders (HScene instance) (at......random numbers) HScene update...

and it just cycles

It sounds like a major conflict between the Better Penetration mod and the Bone Framework mod, in which case another bonesframework.dll won't help and it will require the modder behind whichever of the two is having an issue, it sounds like Better Penetration is the culprit, updating it with a fix.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
ok, there is a tweak on "dependence" mod, but whenever i tweak it, it alsways the "black smile" icon. I have 5 of them, and I don't know how to cahnge it or its always the same type.. the system says it have almost all the feeling icon with black feature that is "dependence" , BUT i only encounter 2 of it.. Only one have the "hedonist" black icon...

ibman66

Sep 26, 2020
Hey. Can anyone tell me why Better Penetration and other plugins dont apply in VR? Before DX there was a plugin button below "quit game" in settings, but after upgrade it is gone.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
ok, there is a tweak on "dependence" mod, but whenever i tweak it, it alsways the "black smile" icon. I have 5 of them, and I don't know how to cahnge it or its always the same type.. the system says it have almost all the feeling icon with black feature that is "dependence" , BUT i only encounter 2 of it.. Only one have the "hedonist" black icon...
The icon for Dependence is determined by the character's selected personality. The hedonist (winking) black icon is used for any of the following: Girlfriend, Fashionable, Motherly, Obsessed. There's more info available on the wiki -

Reactions: hun hunter

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
This. Torrent clients do very well with very large files, browsers not so much. Plus the torrent download is a single file, as opposed to the multi part zips of the other DL options. A lot of people wind up having trouble with the multi part zip format, and it's a non issue with the torrent.
Yeah, last time I tried to torrent something, I got a virus. So what the hell am I supposed to do?

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah, last time I tried to torrent something, I got a virus. So what the hell am I supposed to do?
You should never run ANY downloaded binary without first running a virus scan, doesn't matter if the source was torrent, google drive, mega.nz or anywhere else. In this case, get the torrent file or magnet link from here (make sure you select "HoneySelect 2 DX" in the left column or you'll be playing Koikatsu):

That's the site run by ScrewThisNoise, who makes the packs - it's a link to the pack he personally seeds. You don't need to download the larger optional part - that's all stuff for studio, not the main game. Then once downloaded, virus scan it. Then unpack (it's a zipfile), virus scan the unpacked directory, and run initsetting.exe and use it's update feature to get everything curent. Then enjoy.

Nani9969

Dec 16, 2019
I'm really not familiar with these types of games so I had a few questions
In the main post it mentions R5, but the download is R2, is there any difference? (I downloaded the R2, should I download R5? and if yes where?)
what's the sideloader modpack? and why it's so heavy, what kind of features it adds to the game (worth downloading?)

Reactions: alex2011

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Hey everyone. I believe this is my only 2nd post on this site ever so please have mercy if I ask stupid or already covered questions. I've scanned through the previous posts but, couldn't find an answer to these questions so, here I am.

1. The HS2 DX Better Repack 2 has two parts to a download. One of these is optional. However, if one wants to Torrent the download it would be a full 80 gb for both. Is there a way to torrent without the optional component? Otherwise, it appears that the download is 3.4 GB at a time in which after one download there is the Mega download pay wall.

2. Is HS2 DX an upgrade from the final Better Repack of HS2 R5 or is the DX version a stand alone component only? It seems as though DX didn't have the nice & quick simple upgrades from that version but, only full DX versions is why I'm asking.

3. I now have a R5 that, not only hangs itself, but is causing my Win 10 (hate it) to completely lock up and have to reboot. All I did was do an update and add a few (113 *cough*) cards. LOL Before, putting them in the female char folder, I didn't have this and other issues. It was last triggered by simply going to the creation screen. I also had downloading a version of Fir and that might have caused it to fail because of a conflict since, I saw her appear and a little progress bar go across. Besides that I haven't had any luck resolving it. I'm about to just reinstall it all and copy my user date from the old copy to the new copy. I even took out all of the new cards to see if maybe that was causing the issue.

Once again, Thanks in advance for helping someone who is a total newb at this point.

Reactions: alex2011

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
New upload: Female Uncensor for the Better Penetration Mod, in my topic:
Or you can find it in Discords: Illusion Soft Channel.

Animation Previews:

Awesome (y)

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hey everyone. I believe this is my only 2nd post on this site ever so please have mercy if I ask stupid or already covered questions. I've scanned through the previous posts but, couldn't find an answer to these questions so, here I am.

1. The HS2 DX Better Repack 2 has two parts to a download. One of these is optional. However, if one wants to Torrent the download it would be a full 80 gb for both. Is there a way to torrent without the optional component? Otherwise, it appears that the download is 3.4 GB at a time in which after one download there is the Mega download pay wall.

2. Is HS2 DX an upgrade from the final Better Repack of HS2 R5 or is the DX version a stand alone component only? It seems as though DX didn't have the nice & quick simple upgrades from that version but, only full DX versions is why I'm asking.

3. I now have a R5 that, not only hangs itself, but is causing my Win 10 (hate it) to completely lock up and have to reboot. All I did was do an update and add a few (113 *cough*) cards. LOL Before, putting them in the female char folder, I didn't have this and other issues. It was last triggered by simply going to the creation screen. I also had downloading a version of Fir and that might have caused it to fail because of a conflict since, I saw her appear and a little progress bar go across. Besides that I haven't had any luck resolving it. I'm about to just reinstall it all and copy my user date from the old copy to the new copy. I even took out all of the new cards to see if maybe that was causing the issue.

Once again, Thanks in advance for helping someone who is a total newb at this point.

You mean all you did was increase the amount of active memory used in the game by literally 100-1000% depending on card parameters? Yeah I can see where you got you your opinion that it's win10's fault when it's in fact your fault.

I have no idea what the hell you're going to do with 100 different harem mates, but you aren't going to be doing it anytime this decade, that's for sure.

Anytime you access girl editing you're accessing that entire roster. At once. Try 10 or 20 max.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
The icon for Dependence is determined by the character's selected personality. The hedonist (winking) black icon is used for any of the following: Girlfriend, Fashionable, Motherly, Obsessed. There's more info available on the wiki -
ohh ok, I get it now, thanks.. thats why the one have hedonist black icon is because she had motherly personality that I got online.. I guess I need to make another one for each coresponding dependence and not just get the card online though

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm really not familiar with these types of games so I had a few questions
In the main post it mentions R5, but the download is R2, is there any difference? (I downloaded the R2, should I download R5? and if yes where?)
what's the sideloader modpack? and why it's so heavy, what kind of features it adds to the game (worth downloading?)
R5 is of the original game, there was an update to the game called DX, which restarted the numbering of the repack. R2 is the second release with DX installed.

1. Certain torrent clients can disable parts of the download, such as BitTorrent. It is optional, but if you are using the studio to make animations or still renders like what you seen in some Renpy games, I would suggest keeping it.

2. Yes, DX was an official update bringing in multiple new features and additions to existing features. R5 uses the last build of the game before DX was added, DX R2 uses the latest build, including DX.

3. The creator takes time to load proportional to the number of cards you have in the game's folders and their accessories. I am pretty sure only the folders mod reads the community folders, so those won't count toward this number. No, that Fur card was not the issue, it was part of it, but not the issue itself. The issue is that the game went from reading maybe 15 cards to 128, which is going to take some time and RAM. I'm pretty sure the reboot would have been unnecessary and it would have unlocked once the reading was done, but there's no telling how long that would take.

jackbau3r

Mar 30, 2019
Any mod for changing facial expressions during the scenes in game? Like when you want the girl to be on the Dependence state in order to use all positions, but still you'd like to make girls facial expression look sad for example (girl is usually looking mad like Joker on that state). It would be nice to be able to customize eyes and mouth expression separately. BetterScenes mod allows to either close or open eyes or add tears, but more facial expression tweaking would be great to have. Even better, would be to have different kind of customized face animation loops representing different moods that you could change ingame (disabled on oral sex positions of course). I think PlayHome had a mod like this. Also would be nice to be able to change the character voice actress (=personality) and pitch during game scene. Santa, thank you in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Any mod for changing facial expressions during the scenes in game? Like when you want the girl to be on the Dependence state in order to use all positions, but still you'd like to make girls facial expression look sad for example (girl is usually looking mad like Joker on that state). It would be nice to be able to customize eyes and mouth expression separately. BetterScenes mod allows to either close or open eyes or add tears, but more facial expression tweaking would be great to have. Even better, would be to have different kind of customized face animation loops representing different moods that you could change ingame (disabled on oral sex positions of course). I think PlayHome had a mod like this. Also would be nice to be able to change the character voice actress (=personality) and pitch during game scene. Santa, thank you in advance.
There is no such mod in this game to change expressions like that. Changing the voice would require new voice work, which means tracking down the original voice actresses, and a translator for communication, to do it AND funding the effort, which is not cheap. Voice pitch could probably be done, but changing the voice itself is an automatic no go.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018

Error in console:

and it just cycles

what i meant by upgrading the repack is upgrading R4 to R5.0.1. it is probably a conflict as alex2011 said, those two plugins are both part of STN's repacks and they got updated more than once since R4. the update function in Initsetting.exe or kkmanager doesn't update your repack itself or the plugins in BepInEx, they only update the sideloader mods which are basically clothes, skins, accessories, items.. etc for the game and studio.

the creators of those plugins release updated versions to adapt with DX not the older version of HS2, updating one of those plugins alone on an outdated game version maybe the cause of the issue. the best thing to do if you don't wish to move to DX (which require downloading the full game repack, latest is ) is to download the repack updates for R4 all the way to R5 from , then install the R5.0.1 hot fix from here (just in case you get a warning, it does not contain a trojan, the installer is not digitally signed that's all). this will set you plugins to the latest tested working state (version wise) and you wont have the stretch nor the UI problem. do this on a new copied game folder when you upgrade your repack just to keep track of the problem.

but all in all, being on the latest DX repack is the most efficient as all modders will be tested on it and also to avoid future conflicts when you update a plugin.

Hey guys! Can someone perhaps link me to a tutorial on how to use the GraphicsMod, if possible with some nice presets? I am especially wondering how to add custom cubemaps. Thanks a bunch ^^
here a quick over view. press (F1) and open the plugin's settings to define the path for the cube and preset folders, (you will need to create them somewhere).
1608309338623.png

you also have to download them and place them in the folders you created so the plugin can scan and find them. i found some on discord:
cubes: and

lens dirt:

presets: (presets channel,some presets are for DHH, make sure that the presets extension is in .preset format)

about graphics mod:
if you activate is from the Initsetting.exe, then press (F5) to open the plugin's menu in game or studio, then you will find all your cube maps and presets available to use. in the first tab "lighting" is the global lighting settings. you can change the skybox settings, enviroment light, reflection and the SEGI dynamic illumination feature. second tab is "lights" here you can find/create othe source of lights and add them to the scene then access their settings (separately). third tab is the "post processing" you can access all PP features like AA, bloom, DOF, colo correction..etc, you can also load the lensdirt effects here as well. "preset" is to load your presets, "settings" is to modify both quality/performance of some features like shadows and the plugins general settings.
1608312105387.png
you will need to experiment allot to be able to fully understand how it works and how to achieve a certain result.

x9jool

Apr 11, 2019
I just dont get it. What kind of version should i download just to play the game? im not interested in any animation creation whatsoever. Im currently on STN site to grab the full pack via Mega. also: does it takes ages to download the game for you aswell? I mean it would take literally days to download it, at least thats what my browser/torrent says and im having a 100 MBit/s connection

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just dont get it. What kind of version should i download just to play the game? im not interested in any animation creation whatsoever. Im currently on STN site to grab the full pack via Mega. also: does it takes ages to download the game for you aswell? I mean it would take literally days to download it, at least thats what my browser/torrent says and im having a 100 MBit/s connection
make sure to hit Honey Select 2 DX on the left side. No, it did not take that long for me, but I have a 1 Gbit/s connection and there are plenty of seeds. It will depend on your internet and how many are seeding, those two things determine the speed of a torrent. The torrent can take some time to really get chugging along, seeds need time to connect, but it does appear to be your connection that is slowing you down at first glance.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes