BrokenMoon

Feb 10, 2020
Can i transfer card/scene/coordinate from my better repack R5F. I just download DX R2 Base Game is there anything change much?

Zeldae

Apr 2, 2020
I have BetterRepack R5 FINAL and SideLoader Modpack Studio. How do I upgrade from that?
Do I just uninstall everything and download the newest one or is there any other way?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have BetterRepack R5 FINAL and SideLoader Modpack Studio. How do I upgrade from that?
Do I just uninstall everything and download the newest one or is there any other way?
Can't upgrade to DX. New download required. Just save stuff in UserData if you have cutom stuff you done/installed yourself.

intrusivereverie

Feb 9, 2019
I'm doing the part by part download, but I keep getting 00X files instead of rar archives starting from the third part, does anyone have a solution?

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I'm doing the part by part download, but I keep getting 00X files instead of rar archives starting from the third part, does anyone have a solution?
It's normal. Once you have every file from 1 to 9, select them all, right click and 'Extract here'. It will create an archive than contains the full game.

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
It's normal. Once you have every file from 1 to 9, select them all, right click and 'Extract here'. It will create an archive than contains the full game.
Don't even need to select all. just extract the .001 file as normal and the rest is handled automatically

Macin

Nov 19, 2018
Did anyone try to use the (R1 to R2) update on R5?

I did it, and it looks like it worked ok. The launcher is updated, the mods are updated.

It is worth a go if we are waiting for All-In-One to download anyway.

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
Is there anywhere we can find information on the mental states of the girls? The manual does not seem to explain it well, like what does 'Ass' meter do, what effects does 'Pain' meter or 'Dependency' meter have etc. And there's no explanation of hidden stats like 'slave' or 'love' either. As for 'Broken' state, I'm assuming this is like 'mind break' in hentai right (where the girl can only think of sex 24/7 and can only talk in slurred speech)?

Last edited:

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Noob question: Why are my studio H-animation fucked up? (This is the "standing kiss" one)

Characters positions,heads and height match and their bodies are basically the default ones so I don't understand what is the problem.

HS2_2020-11-24-19-04-32-683.png

Last edited:

SC4R3CR0W

Apr 14, 2019
How the hell am I supposed to get through tutorial, that's not working at all?! Does anyone know how to skip it? I tired to use debug console to turn off the tutorial, but I moved only a few clicks further until game bugged again...

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
How the hell am I supposed to get through tutorial, that's not working at all?! Does anyone know how to skip it? I tired to use debug console to turn off the tutorial, but I moved only a few clicks further until game bugged again...
Just to confirm, you're playing with a mouse?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm...

i think i find a way to broke the game.

i noticed that a mod , i dont know wich one, added the possibility to "jump in" when 2 girls have sex together (no player on scene).

by pressing F9 i m allowed to jump in and have sex with the main girl. (it way broked, the pose you jump in are randomly choosed and not coordonated, wich mean you can end fucking her "doggy on chair" while sittting in the air ... same goes for showering pose that have the shower hose but nothing else flying around XD.)

yet, i m allowed to jump in, wich is nice. i wanted to nkow if it was possible to "swap" into the other girl present. But then, i noticed the game broking bug...

if you decide to end the scene/sex. you got a black screen with music, but infinite loading; so the game wont continu and stay on black screen forever.

i have no idea wich mod is doing that... is somebody know wich mod allow you to press F9/F10 to "jump in" and select a random pose ?

maybe the game broking bug come specifically from this mod and need an update. But i have no idea wich one it is, i dl the OP link, soo it's a all-in-one package, no idea wich mod do what...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there anywhere we can find information on the mental states of the girls? The manual does not seem to explain it well, like what does 'Ass' meter do, what effects does 'Pain' meter or 'Dependency' meter have etc. And there's no explanation of hidden stats like 'slave' or 'love' either. As for 'Broken' state, I'm assuming this is like 'mind break' in hentai right (where the girl can only think of sex 24/7 and can only talk in slurred speech)?
theses stats are used to show what the girl prefer.

if you use a psoe that a girl doesn't like, she wont "love" you. if you do what she like, she love you.
relationship points are not visible, but when a girl love you she will ask for you more, come into your room often etc... also you got more chance to see her and having 3some with others girls or random dudes.

the broked state is the final stage, at this point, you can do whatever you want with the girl, she wont mind at alla nd continuously love you, so she will come check on you more anytime , whatever you do with her.

slave fit with broked state. she is basically your slave. before that, she must be your girlfriend with love (unless you want to go hard on her and broke her hard)

hence the stats bar while loading her profile ingame.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
dx2 has over 100 seeds. Maybe glasses or better torrent program or both.
weird, i got a 200mb internet speed yet i was getting around 2-5mb/s, and it would regularly tank down to kb/s

tried doing the download with both qbittorrent and utorrent and didn't spot any changes

don't really know what the "glasses" could refer to, think you could help me with that one?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
How do you search for cards? I tried the booru site but no matter what I search it just gives the same cards, like I could search tifa see 3 cards of her and 19 other unrelated ones then i ll search claire and see the same 22 cards with maybe 1 change.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes