wizardski

Apr 14, 2020
Submissive shows up twice in mentality in 1.1. I'm guessing the first one is "I want to submit" from 1.0 but cant be sure.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
Well i started to get problems, like, when i cum outside , the liquid is only in the face , not in the body, or back, maybe i did something wrong updating R 1 to R1.1? how should i update the thing???
its because of the demosaic mod they changed the base body file. there is a folder called vanilla body censored if you put this in your data you get your body stains back :p but the vagina will be blank

Aldo333

Jan 24, 2019
maybe the main point to... not looking like another thousand millions clone of asian girls that share the same game and mostly look underage to me...

you know... variation. a bit of spice, a bit of life, if you go in a japanese brothel (call them like this) and ask to see their girls... are you gonna see only japanese girls with only different boobs size and haircut ? 99% no.. they will be some perfect blonde european or american girls working on that club and talking perfect japanese language.

i know for proof that i went in multiples of them, soo i know what i m talking about XD
Fair enough XD.

YamiVanguard

Sep 13, 2017
I get a white out screen whilst loading, unfortunately. The audio is still on, but the loading circle on the bottom right corner dissapears. Anyone with a similar issue?

muri-g

Mar 17, 2018
So I might be overlooking something kind of obvious, but I downloaded the repack version 1.1 and it doesn't seem to be translating anything. The BepInEx folder is there, and there's even a list of substitutions for the menus and stuff -- but none of the game's text (even the menu elements that have specifically-defined translations already in a file) is showing up in English. Do you need to run a specific compatibility mode? (I've started it from both InitSetting.exe and HoneySelect2.exe, for the record.)

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Get ready for couple hundred shitty Ren'py games created with HS2 in two months. And give me my goddamn big breasted Asian goddess who squeaks instead of moaning.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
So I unlocked the "Multiple men" option but how do you actually use that?
You need to create a 2nd male in the creator and then somewhere in the room menu there is an option to assign the 2nd male to your, uh, team. Now the double male menu is selectable in the sex scenes.

Reactions: Blob

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
What is the difference between Honey Select 2 and AI Shoujo ?
Seems like the same place
Seems like the same positions
Seems like the same quality
If you have AI Shoujo, what's new, what's the good point of HS2 ?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes