SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
I was testing some ai shoujo cards, and even tho they work, someones have grafics bugs, i guess its cause HS2 is missing mods lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
meh...

even if the UI is a bit better, less ugly and amateur'ish... they are some unlogical stuff going on.

why ? oh why ? why do i need to go out of my room, for going back in it because apparently there is an "mysterious" girls in it ?

why its not simply like HS1 when you got a small loading screen/blackscreen and HOP ! you'r still in your room and someone knock at the door ?

its soo fucking dumb to be forced to go out of the room to notice that someone is in it and need to go back in it to see the girl knocking at the door..... the fuck kind of logic is that ?

THELOLandLOL

Jun 7, 2018
(repack1.1)
-Is there anyone can't load a scene ?
-I can't adjust hair by using axis and when I use the slide every part of them goes together.

Last edited:

doombot

Jan 17, 2020
Does this run better than AI? AI runs pretty heavy on my PC so I was wondering if this would run a just a bit better. Thanks.

I can run HS1 and PH just fine by the way.

Last edited:

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Does this run better than AI? AI runs pretty heavy on my PC so I was wondering if this would run a just a bit better. Thanks.

I can run HS1 and PH just fine by the way.
For me the game runs pretty well, although I get serious slowdowns when liquid physics like in the cum get involved.

Reactions: doombot
May 2, 2020
Well i started to get problems, like, when i cum outside , the liquid is only in the face , not in the body, or back, maybe i did something wrong updating R 1 to R1.1? how should i update the thing???

May 2, 2020
Thinks that i noticed = When you cum in the mouth or wherever you cum, in the next action the girl will say a dialogue i mean :

You cum in her mouth then you choose as next position kiss, the girl would say something like " are you really gonna kiss me after swallow that thing with my mouth??"

or

You cum out and choose a blowjob after cuming outside the girl will say something like " ok, i will clean it up, after you cummed so much" or something like that i dont know japanese XD

what i mean is that all is conected in the poses and dialogues, that's something didn t happen in HS1 , is really amazing, every time i play i discover little things that makes the game more enjoyable

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
I read from other web. It said we can bring AI shoujo card ( character ) to use in this game.
Is that true ? or We need to use some program .

Did someone try yet ?

( I am downloading)
bit late and im not sure if u already tried it but yes it does more but since there are more mods for AI Shoujo the models may be broken

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Anybody else got the problem that if you try to use the update function in the launcher it doesn't work? For AI Shoujo it always worked. Now it just stays eternally at looking for updates.

Blob

May 7, 2017
So I downloaded a couple of AI Shoujo character cards and now a lot of the girls have super shiny, bright white body skin. Face looks fine.
Even for some that looked fine at first they suddenly turned white.
Anyone know how to fix this?

edit: oh wow someone posted the solution just as I was writing the question :LOL: (y)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes