• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to cum at the same time or inside the girl? The only button I can see is to cum outside.

Edit: Found out use the scroll wheel on the symbol in the bottom right

Last edited:

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
those preview screenshots are very clearly the same island from AI shoujo. Is there lore here?

PKS23

Dec 19, 2019
Need to wait for a full uncensor mod and a futa mod for the girls.
Hmm, any idea if we can move mods from AIS to this?

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
I apologize for my poor English.
Cards with other girls can be found here.

Over time, more cards will appear, other players will add.
1. In the search in the upper left corner, enter the name of the games honey_select_2 and ai_shoujo (these cards are compatible in the game) I checked they work.
2. Download the girl’s card to your computer (select the girl’s card with the left mouse button, then save it with the right button, and download it to the computer).
3. Downloaded cards that you copied to your computer. Copy and paste at the following address: Honey Select 2 / User Date / chara / female
4. Go into the game, select Play, then Manage Characters, Edith Groups, select a girl (card), double-click the left mouse button and (or the Ok button, it is at the bottom) the card is transferred to group 1 or (to another group of the whole group 5).
Groups are selected by clicking on the colored icon next to group 1, each group is indicated by a different color).
5. Press the back arrow in the lower left corner.
6. Press the Leave Room button
7. Press the button - Go round there
8. Choose a room and play.
Enjoy your game and good luck.

Last edited:
May 17, 2019
Need to wait for a full uncensor mod and a futa mod for the girls.
Hmm, any idea if we can move mods from AIS to this?
You might want to check in the Discusion Thread as there are Uncensored mod for both male/female (Repack v1.1) [#404, p21] along with POV mod [#435, p22]. For Futa, I'm not quite sure.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...kuto2-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/page-21

Did Illusion just use the exact same location and asset from AI Shojo? In the first pic...
Same assets, yes. Same maps, no. HS2 have diffirent maps.
Those pics are just showing the interchangeable Cards between AIS and HS2.

Reactions: Macin and PKS23

curtz

Sep 2, 2017
find an 1.1 version online with this changelog. anyone knows smth about it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
know about what? Just download ScrewThisNoise's repack. He's been doing great work for us
it's screwthisnoise repack
screwthisnoise release at 28/05/2020
release at 29/05/2020

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
it's screwthisnoise repack
screwthisnoise release at 28/05/2020
release at 29/05/2020
the first page need to updated. Else people will just be downloading the broken version and asking the same question

Reactions: Barnaky
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes