Enigma42

Jun 29, 2019
It in stalled okay and runs properly but when I get to the map screen I click on the areas hear a confirm beep and nothing the game keeps on running but no girl interaction am I doing something wrong?

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
Please, can somebody tell me if it's possible to import Honey Select 1 characters into this new one (I'm only interested in importing them into the studio)
Do you know if there are more elements in the studio (objects, walls, etc.)?
Do you know if there are new outfits for men ?

As my connection is slow, I'd like to make sure I can use it before saturating my internet for hours.
Nope I have tried to copy my girls. They dont show in HS2. Also Studio doesnt seems to be present for some reason.

Reactions: pepette

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
It in stalled okay and runs properly but when I get to the map screen I click on the areas hear a confirm beep and nothing the game keeps on running but no girl interaction am I doing something wrong?
Same thing have happened to me. How should I put it... rename folder so the path to the game isnt as long. Or if you had an error during unpacking try it again.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
heh.. playing a bit with the random creation tools for girls...

aint surprised that it really bad. its like 20to 30 differents girls at max. possibilities are very low, few outfits and .. jesus christ... all the girls (and men) look just asian.

its barely impossible to make a girl or a men that isnt asian. oh come on Illusion ! stop the racism ! world aint populated by asians only lol.

i predict that the first game that will use this would be at choice :

- a game with asians men fucking asians girls
- a "standard" game but not before the end of 2022 or something.

i honestly expected more from Illusion considering how popular HS1 is... re-using the same assets would allow them to create a bunch of new ones. but meh... they are even less outfits than in vanilla HS1.
as for the more complex and detailled chars creation tool.... its honestly a joke for now. unless you want to create asians chars XD

also... (i use spoiler because its bad shit.. litteraly)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
is there any way to update the repack without having to download everything again?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
okay so.. nope

HS1 chars didnt work on HS2, even vanilla chars.
Nope I have tried to copy my girls. They dont show in HS2. Also Studio doesnt seems to be present for some reason.

Thank you very much for trying (and saving me from making a big download for nothing).

I'm going to stay on HoneySelect1 for my CGs so...

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hmm, nobody asked the most important question! Is there a telescope penis under the mosaic? If not, I refuse to play it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Isaku

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018

aint surprised that it really bad. its like 20to 30 differents girls at max. possibilities are very low, few outfits and .. jesus christ... all the girls (and men) look just asian.

its barely impossible to make a girl or a men that isnt asian. oh come on Illusion ! stop the racism ! world aint populated by asians only lol.

i honestly expected more from Illusion considering how popular HS1 is... re-using the same assets would allow them to create a bunch of new ones. but meh... they are even less outfits than in vanilla HS1.
as for the more complex and detailled chars creation tool.... its honestly a joke for now. unless you want to create asians chars XD

It's not racism. The reason why the characters are always Asian is because the games that illusion makes, were originally made for japan only, which is filled with close to 100% of Asians and in fact it is pretty rare for someone to not be fully Asian. It is only recently that they have started allowing the games to be outside of japan, but since they are still surrounded by those that are Asian, they typically just go with what they already know when it comes to creating the bones and looks of a character. If more people that were from different races were to be on the team, then they would probably start creating more characters that are not Asian, also in japan people like to be with what they know, which is playing and interacting with characters that are Asian. The interests of the Japanese market comes first, before the global, and it doesn't seem like most of the world really cares on whether the characters are Asian or not.

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
So... it turns out you can update the game automatically... like 50+ GB. It has added StudioNEOV2- which doesnt work so far.

Aldo333

Jan 24, 2019
Normally, I would agree with you. On any other thread where the devs hang out, I think its important to keep any criticism constructive. However, in this case it's not like illusion staff are hanging out on F95, so we are free to say whatever we want without hurting anyone's feelings. I can't help the face that the graphics are much worse than a game that Illusion released several years ago. Like I said in a previous post, it's like Illusion fired all their previous team and deleted all the code of their previous game. Look at these graphics that NukaCola posted last page:

Show me anything in HS2 that even comes close to this.
I do agree about the graphics ''issue''. The new engine seems to be lacking in some fashion, but I couldn't really put my finger on it. The characters have different vibes in both old and new engines. However, though probably a small praise, I like all the lighting and other graphics options in HS2. Think it was a nice addition. It'll especially be usefull in the Studio. At a chance of sounding dumb, It almost seems like the engine itself is customizable in real-time as you're playing the game. It just a feeling I got. AIG and HS2 look more atmospheric in a way.

Reactions: Skyzenski

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018

well technically their target audience is only the japanese so..

Aldo333

Jan 24, 2019

What's a point of making a caucasian girl that's still speaking perfect Japanese with an accent?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What's a point of making a caucasian girl that's still speaking perfect Japanese with an accent?
maybe the main point to... not looking like another thousand millions clone of asian girls that share the same game and mostly look underage to me...

you know... variation. a bit of spice, a bit of life, if you go in a japanese brothel (call them like this) and ask to see their girls... are you gonna see only japanese girls with only different boobs size and haircut ? 99% no.. they will be some perfect blonde european or american girls working on that club and talking perfect japanese language.

i know for proof that i went in multiples of them, soo i know what i m talking about XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, nobody asked the most important question! Is there a telescope penis under the mosaic? If not, I refuse to play it!!!

probably a fix one that can 360 on his X axe when the char lay down on the floor/bed.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes