macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
for fixing white screen at start (after main menu) you need to download the addition patch that get posted on patreon.

this

then you put it in the game folder and overwrite , and launch the game and its fixed.

eximia

Aug 26, 2019
so it says female protagonist, but i have no idea how to change to a female character, if it's even a possibility. can anyone walk me through it or give me the bad news?

Ahsluta

Jul 2, 2018
so it says female protagonist, but i have no idea how to change to a female character, if it's even a possibility. can anyone walk me through it or give me the bad news?
You have to make a futa girl, else it won't show in the "select character menu".

Reactions: eximia

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
R1.1 only has female uncensoring so probably wait for R2 is the best bet for both female and male uncensoring.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Please, can somebody tell me if it's possible to import Honey Select 1 characters into this new one (I'm only interested in importing them into the studio)
Do you know if there are more elements in the studio (objects, walls, etc.)?
Do you know if there are new outfits for men ?

As my connection is slow, I'd like to make sure I can use it before saturating my internet for hours.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Please, can somebody tell me if it's possible to import Honey Select 1 characters into this new one (I'm only interested in importing them into the studio)
Do you know if there are more elements in the studio (objects, walls, etc.)?
Do you know if there are new outfits for men ?

As my connection is slow, I'd like to make sure I can use it before saturating my internet for hours.
it should be. but must be vanilla chars, as all mods arent compatible, no way to import very customized chars from HS1 to HS2.

you can give a try. just copy/paste the girl picture into the girls folder in HS2 (like for HS1) and try check if it load or not.

Reactions: pepette

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
So after using the 100% savegame I've noticed that there is not a single new animation that wasn't present in AI girl. Obviously has nothing to do with Screwthisnoise. It just further shows how lazy Illusion is. This is simply AI girl in a different skin and different menus. I'm sure they'll keep making new socks though for that sweet sweet DLC money.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
So, the Better Repack 1.1 includes StudioNeov2 but the native screenshots are trash. Were there mods for that already from the AI Shoujo version of the studio? Should those same mods work?

Thank you in advance!

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes