Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone else feel underwhelming with the graphics? I have everything set to max and its seem to be the same as AIS if not worse. Playhome, an old and unpopular game that came out after HS 1 have way better graphics imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hello, good sir.. is this from the base playhome repack 3.0? from screw the noise? or did you add more.. it looks better than I remember maybe

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Hm. After reading these comments, I think I'm going to hold off on this for now. Doesn't seem worth the time sink right now. Will check back in a few months, I guess.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
I have a problem, when I launch the h scene the screen turn grey on the background and nothing shows up, tried to update the mods but it's way too slow and it always get stuck at 96% or sort of, someone has another way to do that?

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
Where's my unreal engine remake des blood/sexy beach/biko/artificial academy/real kanojo sequel illusion? Unity sucks

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Where's my unreal engine remake des blood/sexy beach/biko/artificial academy/real kanojo sequel illusion? Unity sucks
they go where the money is sadly. HS is one of their biggest game. The old gems are forgotten :(
Strangely enough they also seem to move away from rape and pregnancy

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes