voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
У меня пару простых вопросов. Первый вопрос это про то как в редакторе менять длину юбки. В koikatsu менял но сейчас подзабыл как и где это делать. Второй вопрос про начало игры. Когда проходишь обучение и выбираешь девушки в качестве заставки она идёт по холлу. Я так понял это одноразовая заставки или в дальнейшем тоже можно делать чтобы девушка проходила по холлу, очень этого хотелось бы.
Так же всё ещё ищу возможность X-Ray для студии помимо того что есть в моде hooh . Так же ищу всё ещё настаиваемые одеяла для кровати или чем можно заменить. Всё ещё ищу анимацию или сцену для студии на клип Phao - 2 Phut Hon Remix .

I have a couple of simple questions. The first question is about how to change the length of the skirt in the editor. In koikatsu I changed it, but now I have forgotten how and where to do it. The second question is about the beginning of the game. When you go through training and choose a girl as a screensaver, she walks down the hall. As I understand it, this is a one-time screensaver, or in the future you can also make the girl walk down the hall, I would very much like that.
Also still looking for an X-Ray feature for the studio besides the hooh mod. Also looking for blankets for the bed that are still infused or what can be replaced. Still looking for animation or studio scene for Phao - 2 Phut Hon Remix video.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
kinda confused, what's the different between BR's normal and DX versions? which do i want for studio use only? are they effectively the same? I see DX is larger and has newer releases

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
kinda confused, what's the different between BR's normal and DX versions? which do i want for studio use only? are they effectively the same? I see DX is larger and has newer releases
DX is the latest official DLC for Honey Select 2, if you want updated game, BR DX R3 is what you need, you can download R3 from here:

torrent:

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
hey everyone I have 2 questions if you all can help
1. how do you multi select characters like in hs1 you just right clicked in this one you have to push ctrl which i hate cause i don't really use my keyboard when in studio i have the multi character select plugin but that seems to just make whatever button u set it just select models with the same name only.

2. does anyone know how to increase the ui size of older plugins like VNGE where you can change the body sliders in game in studio? cause i have my res set to 4k on my 60 inch tv and I can barley see some plugins. I got the move controller ui to be bigger that was in f1 i changed the size but the bs i speak of I can not increase it size sorry for the long message appreciate any help thank u

spamjulia

Apr 6, 2021
DX is the latest official DLC for Honey Select 2, if you want updated game, BR DX R3 is what you need, you can download R3 from here:

torrent:

Thank you. This one post would've saved me so much time if I'd had it earlier (I was so confused about where to go, what to download). Hope it can save time for many others.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
So no running around a place raising affection like Koikatsu?
Personally, I'd call that sort of thing needless busy work in a hentai game, especially if you only get eventually the same results each time after hours of grinding (not the good kind) any way.

Honey Select 2 gets straight to the point. There's still soft-locking of positions based on relationships and the girl's stats, but not to the degree of AIS or some other Illusion IP.

anakonak

Oct 12, 2020
Personally, I'd call that sort of thing needless busy work in a hentai game, especially if you only get eventually the same results each time after hours of grinding (not the good kind) any way.

Honey Select 2 gets straight to the point. There's still soft-locking of positions based on relationships and the girl's stats, but not to the degree of AIS or some other Illusion IP.
so if i want more "gameplay" i'm better off with AI Shoujo right?

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
AIS is probably more the balance of what you're after. The creation tools and sex simulation end is identical to HS2, but has the running around, collecting plants, placing furniture, looking at your phone to pad that out.

Bear in mind it's been barely-optimised by a fucking sociopath, so you'll need a halfway-decent machine, especially for the island-based stuff or you're gonna have a bad time.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
so if i want more "gameplay" i'm better off with AI Shoujo right?
Why yes. There are such scintillating journey points as "plase wer gril slep", "bathroom", "other bathroom" "really big ass bathroom" and "Japan bathroom", there's also rope place and other rope place. The girls even fall down like in AI as well, though no more boring ass carrying interrupting your immersion, now the girls just call the police and get you carted off for attempting to appropriate their carryability.

There's also dynamic weather such as "inside", "outside" and "I know why there's a hole in this wall, I'm not really sure why this wall is literally in the middle of this room and not connected to anything".

anakonak

Oct 12, 2020
AIS is probably more the balance of what you're after. The creation tools and sex simulation end is identical to HS2, but has the running around, collecting plants, placing furniture, looking at your phone to pad that out.

Bear in mind it's been barely-optimised by a fucking sociopath, so you'll need a halfway-decent machine, especially for the island-based stuff or you're gonna have a bad time.
ah, my entry level pc will melt then. Ima stick with koikatsu if that's the case. thanks

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
shite im try downloading DX 3.2 from betterepack but get limited acces from g drive and limited space from mega, torrent is no hope because its take little bit long.

can i just do download the R2 version and update it to R3 ---> R3.1--->R3.2 ?

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone have the password of the Honey Select 2 Archives Repack from this site:
I downloaded the whole 95GBs from baidu which was pain in it self, just to be welcomed by an Archive Password nowhere to be found, What kind of fuked up shit is that. If anyone knows it pls share.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
shite im try downloading DX 3.2 from betterepack but get limited acces from g drive and limited space from mega, torrent is no hope because its take little bit long.

can i just do download the R2 version and update it to R3 ---> R3.1--->R3.2 ?
As far as I know, as long you do the updates in order, that should work just fine. It's usually better to re-download the whole repack if you've buggered up your install with modding or doing stuff wrongly.

But if you aren't having any issues with your current install, the updaters are much quicker and easier :)

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Any_Game_Graphics_Enhancement rar.4 >> Updated 4/6/2021

Update 4/6/2021 >> ANY_Game_Graphics_Enhancement.4 rar
- More settings added to the ini file configuration settings file
- More pieces and parts
- Near Plane Blur adjustment.

Note: To edit the blur >> Open ReShade_Settings.txt Cyberpunk Realistic file >> Scroll down to Near Plane Blur and Far Plane Blur, and asjust to your liking.

Also available in my sig.

Update fix >> 0.4.2
Fix an issue with Ambient Light being too high of a setting. Link Updated.
- Near plane blur reduced to 0
- Color adjustments

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I have two questions:

1. The console is NOT supposed to look like after a non-H conversation with a girl, is it? And that is from an "original" R3.2, without anything like more mods/cards/whatever thrown at it afterwards. I mean, at least let me tweak something before breaking :cry: Should I take this to Discord or something? Since the game does keel over occasionally.

2. Does the yellow star/flower/something icon in the top left corner of character cards mean anything?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes