Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
hi guys so how i use hooah dick mod ?
i followed the install guide but still cant get access to hooah item
Try using the "Find" tool. I attached a screenshot with "how to". Also, for me Hooh's collection appears slightly above the middle of the "Item" list.

HS2_2021-04-09-20-44-55-387.png

Reactions: Cappucinn0

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
So this is censored? If it does is there a uncensor?
No. It was on origin, but the BR version (this one) comes with uncensor built-in, so you don´t have to touch anything. In StudioNeo2 (we are talking about that), you can select if you want the dick inside or outside the trousers.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Would anyone know how custom audio is lip-synched so well?

NYXu

Aug 29, 2020
Hey all,

I know it's another "low fps" post but its kinda weird. It was on R5 release and same on DX R1.
I get around 100 fps everywhere but H-scenes. They, for some reason, get locked to 30 fps. Anyone know solution? Making game low resolution with low quality and DHH disabled makes no difference. Could be there some hidden fps lock? I mean the one in Plugin settings is set to "-1" (or "144", makes no difference).
Any help is deeply appreciated.

Specs: 3900x, 1080ti, 32gb ram 3600mhz
damn i have a 1060 3gb and it runs in 30 fps in h scenes and 80 fps in other stuff
specs: ryzen 5 5600x ,16gb ram 3600mhz ,gtx1060

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
damn i have a 1060 3gb and it runs in 30 fps in h scenes and 80 fps in other stuff
specs: ryzen 5 5600x ,16gb ram 3600mhz ,gtx1060
Try disable vsync, is enabled by default, Settings -> Plugins -> Graphics Settings: Display mode: Fullscreen/Borderless: Vsync: Disabled, Aniso: Force.

Reactions: randomguy6929

idontknowass

Oct 21, 2020
Guys I need Help

Plsss Help

I have download All the 9 parts for Honey select 2 twice used both the extractors 7zip and WinRAR(Latest).The archive is still showing errors. Please I really Wanted to play this game Please Help me

Thanks In Advance

Last edited:

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
I have download All the 9 parts for Honey select 2 twice used both the extractors 7zip and WinRAR(Latest).The archive is still showing errors. Please I really Wanted to play this game Please Help me
Thanks In Advance
Make sure the filenames are all exactly the same. One of the download sources has underscores in the filenames and another doesn't, just edit the filenames so they match except for the number at the end.

idontknowass

Oct 21, 2020
Guys I Have finally Figured It Out Try This Method is you Are Downloading The game by Parts not torret

1) Download All the parts from 1-9 and keep in a folder.
2) Download File Joiner ( )
3) Click on the application and redirect to all The parts the folder from 1-9
4) After the joining is done download zipware (7zip/winrar doesnt work trust me)
5) After installing right click on output file and exrtract it.
6) The whole Output file will be Converted into .rar file

Link to Download Zipware:

YOU ARE DONE NOW JUST EXTRACT THE FILE AND VOILA ENJOY PLAYING !!!!!

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
idontknowass A few thoughts of mine:

1. 7-Zip works fine with split archives, to the point of unpacking, say, .001 and .002 even if .003+ are missing. Of course, the resulting archive is incomplete and unusable, but by no means unreadable by the program.

2. Instructions resulting in "converted into .rar file" when the combined original file is .7z land anywhere from "annoying" (due to repacking to another format taking time and affecting drive lifespan if doing everything on an SSD) to "dangerous" (due to requiring additional software, always questionable from a security standpoint).

3. Torrents counteract precisely that: the need for all those extra steps.

4. Current public version is R3.2, meaning the R2 in the OP is outdated, anyway.

idontknowass

Oct 21, 2020
idontknowass A few thoughts of mine:

1. 7-Zip works fine with split archives, to the point of unpacking, say, .001 and .002 even if .003+ are missing. Of course, the resulting archive is incomplete and unusable, but by no means unreadable by the program.

2. Instructions resulting in "converted into .rar file" when the combined original file is .7z land anywhere from "annoying" (due to repacking to another format taking time and affecting drive lifespan if doing everything on an SSD) to "dangerous" (due to requiring additional software, always questionable from a security standpoint).

3. Torrents counteract precisely that: the need for all those extra steps.

4. Current public version is R3.2, meaning the R2 in the OP is outdated, anyway.
Hey thanks for the suggestion can u give link to update from r2 to r3 ?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
idontknowass I fetched mine via . Guess the mod author moved or something since that website is what the old one [listed on Patreon] redirects to.

Reactions: idontknowass

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Lewd things, coming soon:

(Edit: updated with the latest version)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cappucinn0
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes