alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have two questions:

1. The console is NOT supposed to look like after a non-H conversation with a girl, is it? And that is from an "original" R3.2, without anything like more mods/cards/whatever thrown at it afterwards. I mean, at least let me tweak something before breaking :cry: Should I take this to Discord or something? Since the game does keel over occasionally.

2. Does the yellow star/flower/something icon in the top left corner of character cards mean anything?
2. It means they have stats saved onto the character I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: Tsugumi

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Also still looking for an X-Ray feature for the studio besides the hooh mod.
Depending on the question's context you might do with BlobShader on a dildo. This is a cheat however, only useful for video capture or stills. It will not suit actual gameplay. I attached a project and a screenshot.

Hooh's xray mode uses Hooh's XRay shader which hasn't been released to the public. May be we should beg Hooh to sell it to the community or something.

HS2_2021-04-07-21-18-13-294.png - screenshot

HS2_2021-04-07-21-18-36-880.png - shader settings

2021_0407_1952_48_413.png - project

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Does someone know what to do with the maps and such in the sideloader folder? I mean, where should I put them to use them?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

4/7/2021 Graphics_Enhancement rar 0.4.3 >> Major Settings update.

- Tweaking all of the necessary settings for the CyberpunkRealistic ini >> Color, tone, vibrance, and more.
- Flare was adjusted for this update to avoid potential issues with brightness.

To tweak the lens flare settings go into the ini >> select Lens Flare Intensity >> Adjust to your liking.

Also available in sig.

Note: This will be the final update for now, until more mods are made available.

4/8/2021 Graphics Enhancement 0.4.4 (Complete)

- Added some textures.

Last edited:

spamjulia

Apr 6, 2021
Thanks so much for sharing these cards. I tested out a lot of these and I was amazed they all worked perfectly (with the latest 3.2 full download... Initially I had a ton of frustrating problems because I got old outdated files from the wrong places lol, now it works amazingly well)

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Reactions: Cappucinn0

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
im using R3 hotfix 1, can it go to DX R3.2 with manual update or is it different game?
If it isn't specifically DX R3 hotfix 1, you'll have to download the whole thing because the original R3 is VERY out of date. The rule of thumb is you can update using the updater if you are only one version behind the latest release. They aren't different games, but the updaters only work within a certain distance between your current version and the latest version.

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019

fzzff

Feb 27, 2020
Is there a place to find additional maps besides what is included here? Not for Studio, but for the actual game itself. I'm assuming the sideloader only has Studio maps, from what I can see.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Lordroedor Oh. I misinterpreted "use them" as "in the actual game" instead of "fiddle in the Studio". Mostly because I never installed the Studio files myself, never even crossed my mind.:whistle:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a place to find additional maps besides what is included here? Not for Studio, but for the actual game itself. I'm assuming the sideloader only has Studio maps, from what I can see.
Additional maps not modded into the game can only be used by the studio. The Discord is probably your best bet.

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
hi guys, on studioneoV2 why my male character doesn't have penis? i try instal hooh mod but theres no way to found it in studio neo

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
hi guys, on studioneoV2 why my male character doesn't have penis? i try instal hooh mod but theres no way to found it in studio neo
You must go to Animation->Current state and in the bottom you will find an option (button) to make the penis visible/invisible. Once selected you can also select the size and the mod to be used.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes